Looking For A Safe Eau De Toillete For Men

Josh

Right i know this sounds OCD but over the last few months i've been trying to find a 'safe ish' Eau de toillete spray that i would spray on clothes (Never on skin, Ray said any spray would be safe if its only on clothes..)

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that the following two are the best i could find.. I have no idea what the ingredients mean of both.. Which one would be better based on the ingredients?

This one: https://www.ecco-verde.co.uk/farfalla/uomo-natural-eau-fraiche-for-men

Or this one: https://inlightbeauty.co.uk/collections/fragrances/products/eau-de-parfum-boisee-for-him

?? Thanks guys i would appreciate it so much, feel desperate for a nice spray!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The hint of citrus blossom in the second link sounds nice.

Waynish

Checkout basenotes forum... Maybe I can harness your OCD to suggest some high rated colognes via that forum, which have had their ingredients made available. Top colognes all seem to be proprietary... I guess I live dangerously :P

OP
J

Josh

The hint of citrus blossom in the second link sounds nice.
It’s meant to be for men that one is.. do you think it could be feminine ? And do you think it looks safe? Thanks :)

OP
J

Josh

Checkout basenotes forum... Maybe I can harness your OCD to suggest some high rated colognes via that forum, which have had their ingredients made available. Top colognes all seem to be proprietary... I guess I live dangerously :P
What do ya mean Wayne? Basenotes forum? Is that seperate to Ray Peat forum? Could ya link it please fellar ?

Do you know any safe colognes? Uk?

Or how do the ones I’ve linked above go?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
On vitamin k

Perfumes still harmful if only applied to cloths and not to skin?
It’s meant to be for men that one is.. do you think it could be feminine ? And do you think it looks safe? Thanks :)
Peat said perfumes are safe in the email depository. I tried to quote it but his reply isn't visible for some reason. I would think the ones you linked should be fine. Orange blossom sounds like it would smell nice on a man.

Herbie

Androsterone has a musk scent.

I read recently in the ray peat email dispository that cologne is ok like Blossom mentioned and it’s recent so probably somewhere within a few pages back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals