Looking for a mens hair product that can hold hair in place

Josh

Hey all!,

So i haven’t used hair products in years purely due to the fact i don’t want to use a bunch of random chemicals on my scalp And i’m thinning so i don’t want anything to accelerate the hair loss or just mess up my scalp with crappy ingredients (I know if you have MPB your going bald regardless of whether you use product or not but i shouldn’t imagine they help.)

These are the two best looking ones without any funky ingredients, potentially some questionable natural ingredients though..

Is there any ingredients in any of these that could cause hair loss potentially?

(I know theres a lot PUFAS in these but i’m really not bothered about them at all to be honest! I’m not going to be throwing a ton of it on my hair, just rub it into my hands and apply)

Hades Matte Paste

SHEA BUTTER (Butyrospermum Parkii), CORN STARCH (Zea Mays Starch), COCO-CAPRYLATE (Coco-Caprylate), KAOLIN CLAY (Kaolin), SWEET ALMOND OIL (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE (Silica Dimethyl Silylate), TRIBEHENIN (Tribehenin), VITAMIN-E (Tocopheryl)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Matte Lava Clay - Natural Hair Styling Clay

Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Moroccan Lava Clay, Aqua, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol (Nourishing Fatty Alcohol), Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol.

Which one do you think is better guys? I’m swaying towards the NoGunk one because theres a ton of reviews on Amazon for that one compared to the ’Natural Barber’ one.

Or does anyone have any suggestions of something available to the UK thats better? I don’t mind ordering it from abroad if it’s good

Thanks all!

Peater

DAX. You can rub in and paper towel off olive oil to soften it first so it washes out. Just put the shampoo on dry but after oil.

OP
J

Josh

DAX. You can rub in and paper towel off olive oil to soften it first so it washes out. Just put the shampoo on dry but after oil.

I thought Dax was like a mainstream brand full of junk?

Korven

Have you tried the carrot salad?

..Sorry, couldn't resist. Maybe salt water spray, or aloe vera gel, or refined coconut oil?

belcanto

Just don't use this!
1613951980953.png

Sefton10

This one looks good man! don't know how i missed it
They do a few different products now, all pretty much free of any nasties. Not cheap compared to high street products but a little goes a long way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom