Intranasal Insulin

Rad

Hi all,

Would love to get some feedback on intranasal insulin. I came across it on HealthRising, frequenting as I do because it seems to be CFS seems to be the area I fall into symptomatically.

LostFalco has a couple of pages about it on his website. This is the main one.

I was impressed and desperate enough to order some actrapid. I couldn't maintain a conversation and it had got to the point where even a couple of minutes would find me developing an even more intense fog than usual, a building of pressure in the head and back muscles and a feeling of extreme weariness. Then there was the feeling of weakness in the legs that I have only previously had from orgasm and a very sudden sore throat. I am sure there was a lot more going on if I could pull it up now. Anyhoo...

The insulin arrived and so had a cheap nasal sprayer that I'd ordered. I put the insulin in neat and decided to experiment right before a video call I need to take. I managed to get through an hour and a half of video call with vastly reduced symptomology.

I have since continued now, for just under 2 months, to spray once or twice a day (only about 20iu from 2 sprays). The difference is remarkable and I have been able to enjoy meeting up with a friend and having a chat twice. Sometimes I find myself suddenly tired like of old, like at Christmas meeting with family, but if I go quiet temporarily and wait I seem to recover and then I can proceed without recurrence. That is a very occasional thing anyway.

I joined the forum after years of reading because I can now type without the almost immediate penalty I used to face. I'll have to stop now because I'm at my limit for today but would love to hear what the forum has to say about this. I'm at a low dose so I think I'm in a very safe range but I have no idea what's wrong with me that I have received such excellent results from such a small dose. Well, little idea. Maybe some osrt of inflammation.

I may not respond right away as I need to find the spare capacity and am still trying to get other stuff done.