Safe Hair Products To 'hold' Hair

Josh

Hey guys,

Is anyone aware of 'safe' product that would hold hair in place that doesn't have a bunch of gnarly ingredients? Maybe a natural product? Or just one that has nothing in it that would cause hair loss?

One that is 'dry' in the sense that it doens't give hair that greasy wet look that some products can do, looking for one that makes it look like nothing being used but still holds hair nicely and let's me move it in different directions throughout the day and it stays.

What i find is after i've washed my hair my hairs all flat and bad.. but if i've not washed my hair for a few days the grease kind of works its way through my hair in a way that keeps my hair with more of a hold and it holds 10x better than just washing it.

(Oh and just while we are here, Whats the most amount of days one should go without washing their with water/shampoo at max?)

preferably uk accessible

Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

Is anyone aware of 'safe' product that would hold hair in place that doesn't have a bunch of gnarly ingredients? Maybe a natural product? Or just one that has nothing in it that would cause hair loss?

One that is 'dry' in the sense that it doens't give hair that greasy wet look that some products can do, looking for one that makes it look like nothing being used but still holds hair nicely and let's me move it in different directions throughout the day and it stays.

What i find is after i've washed my hair my hairs all flat and bad.. but if i've not washed my hair for a few days the grease kind of works its way through my hair in a way that keeps my hair with more of a hold and it holds 10x better than just washing it.

(Oh and just while we are here, Whats the most amount of days one should go without washing their with water/shampoo at max?)

preferably uk accessible

Thanks guys!
Did you ever find a product that works for you Josh?

golder

Great find, thanks Josh. I’m also UK based so if you find any other good cosmetic products then don’t forget to share the love. Cheers!

JKX

Shea butter works great for hair. A little goes a long way and its surprisingly not greasy.

OP
J

Josh

Shea butter works great for hair. A little goes a long way and its surprisingly not greasy.
You must have super thick, non greasy hair, because There’s no way I’d be able to use something like that

-Luke-

I second that. Discovered it more or less by accident, because I often use it on my skin after showering and then once went through the hair with some shea butter on my fingers. Holds pretty well. However, my hairstyle is also not particularly demanding.