Looking For A Good T3 Only

jaguar43

We listened to an old 2009 Ask the Herb Doctor and Ray Peat recommended Novotiral and Thyrolar. Found Novotiral at MyMexicanPharmacy.com. They mention cytomel in the info. I am new at this too so hopefully it is good

do you know which specific interview he said ? Thanks.

jaguar43

Not trying to talk jag out of doing something that's working for him, but just want to reinforce for new-comers that this is not Peat's recommendation. Peat usually recommends tiny nibbles (eg 1-2mcg) of T3 at a time, and says that more than 4mcg in an hour is unphysiologic and can affect regulation.

I think triotex may be a supposedly slow-release formulation, so it may behave differently?

agreed.

achillea

2009 Thyroid, Polyunsaturated Fats and Oils Part 4 Apr 2009 56:28 0 1
around minute 47

superhuman

@jag2594 how is the T3 going? i have the same brand as you so i was wondering about it as well.

Do you take any t4 ? or is it just T3 only?

I know RP says taking smaller t3 doses is better, but he says that 10-12mcg with meals are ok. Did you notice any difference when you started taking higher doses 2 times a day compared to smaller ? and for how long did you take that amount/schedule?

You said you lost a good bit of fat as well so thats awesome, how much and over how long and how did you calorie intake differ compared to before T3 ?

jaguar43

@jag2594 how is the T3 going? i have the same brand as you so i was wondering about it as well.

Do you take any t4 ? or is it just T3 only?

I know RP says taking smaller t3 doses is better, but he says that 10-12mcg with meals are ok. Did you notice any difference when you started taking higher doses 2 times a day compared to smaller ? and for how long did you take that amount/schedule?

You said you lost a good bit of fat as well so thats awesome, how much and over how long and how did you calorie intake differ compared to before T3 ?

I have been taking novotiral and blue peptide t3 and the tiroytex. There is another t3 brand that I think is better than both. It is called thylexan. You can buy it at RxCart UK It is just expensive though.

The tiroytex is pretty weak but it may be because formulation is for long acting.

When I wake up and go to bed I take novotiral. I take t3 at breakfast and lunch. I haven't notice anything special.

The fat loss was with Cynomel Grossman. That brand isn't in production. The others brand aren't that strong compared to Cynomel. I didn't count calories while on cynomel. If people go by appetite they should be ok. I think I lost thirty pounds overall on cynomel. While I was on cyomel I ate more while loosing weight.

Dotdash

I have been taking novotiral and blue peptide t3 and the tiroytex. There is another t3 brand that I think is better than both. It is called thylexan. You can buy it at RxCart UK It is just expensive though.

The tiroytex is pretty weak but it may be because formulation is for long acting.

When I wake up and go to bed I take novotiral. I take t3 at breakfast and lunch. I haven't notice anything special.

The fat loss was with Cynomel Grossman. That brand isn't in production. The others brand aren't that strong compared to Cynomel. I didn't count calories while on cynomel. If people go by appetite they should be ok. I think I lost thirty pounds overall on cynomel. While I was on cyomel I ate more while loosing weight.

How much of the BSP T3 are you taking with each dose? I am beginning to use this but unsure of dosage. Thanks.

i take about 2 drops to 3 drops with meals, total 9 drops or so, which is around 40mcg to 50mcg, I'm thinking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals