Is anyone in US getting Cytomel/T3 from India?

LesterThroid

I've purchased other things from Indian online pharmacies and had no problem, does anyone have experience buying cytomel/T3 online? I read about the shortage coming out of Mexico. What about Canada?

Looking for sources, please. PM me if that's the proper etiquette.

I wish pimpomproducts would carry it, that would be the perfect compliment to NDT.

Thanks much!

ilovethesea

I ordered some Tiromel from Cyprus. The source is legit, if you'd like it send me a message.

Supposedly Medicina Mexico is making their own T3 according to the "Grossman recipe" but I have no idea if that's true or if it will be as strong. Someone on the Facebook group ordered some so I'm waiting to hear before I order it.

There are some liquid T3s but I think they lose potency fairly quickly after you open the bottle. And, hard to dose in the 4-6mcg.

I'm using Cynoplus for now until I figure out a new T3 source. Might have to go back to NDT, even though I don't need the T4.

solokelmon

I am all of of my Mexican Cynomel and would love to find an legit online source for more T3. I am current using NDT and it is not quite cutting it. If you could PM me your reputable source it would be so much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom