Levomepromazine, Dirty Drug ? Need Help Urgently

My husband has advanced mesothelioma, Cachexia and is in a very bad way has been given
This drug on a line, I know his situation is pretty hopeless ,I'm gritting a rife frequency machine
Tomorrow which I know is a long shot. I'm too exhausted to research this drug but I have a bad feeling about it .please all advice welcome.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine.

Looking at only the wikipedia entry it looks like a yucky drug. In my experience with antipsychotics, wikipedia tends to understate the severity of side effects. Did they say why they're giving it to him? I assume it's for nausea and maybe appetite. At this stage I'd suggest going straight to cannabis or cannabis oil.

Last edited:
OP
E
He's been on cannabis oil since October , Rick Simpsons recipe which has been
Great for the pain but unfortunately did nothing for the cancer . Yes it's for the
Nausea which has never ceased,also dysphagia a new symptom which causes him great distress

Dragon

He's been on cannabis oil since October , Rick Simpsons recipe which has been
Great for the pain but unfortunately did nothing for the cancer . Yes it's for the
Nausea which has never ceased,also dysphagia a new symptom which causes him great distress

why not Ondansetron ? It's supposed to be a 'standard' for nausea in cancer, and appears to be pretty tame in regards to side-effects. In terms of Big Pharma products I mean... :rolleyes:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals