Less Pufa = Less Sunburn

Dobbler

I read from somewhere that reason why your skin burns from sun is that it reacts with PUFAs and cause oxidative stress at skin , and then comes redness and inflammation.
I used to sunburn easier but this summer i have sunbathed like crazy, 2 hours at time at 25+ celsius degree and NEVER sunburn the slighest. I have also decently hard time getting tan. But sunburn / skin redness / inflammation = never. I think this has to do with the fact that my diet is highly saturated, been for year+. This goes well with the hypothesis. I never use any sun protection lotions or other estrogenic ***t. Those are highly toxic. And im naturally white as a ghost.
What you guys think?

morgan#1

Yes, I used to hide from the sun before Peat, and walking anywhere I got sunburned on my chest. Now I get tan, I’ve heard the same as you.

I wonder if it causes as much sun damage? Haven’t looked into that.

Waremu

Funny, reading your guys experiences. This is exactly my experience as well. I would burn quite easily in the sun and now I just get a nice tan. I spend a lot of time outside in the spring, summer, and fall, so it was quite noticeable to me. Been strictly avoiding PUFA since 2012 and began noticing this around 2 years after Peating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals