Looking At Birds To Understand PUFA? High Body Temp Still Eats Seeds And Fatty Fish

dabdabdab

yeah totally i agree with that. But as my original statement was. If you look back 100 years ago meat, eggs etc had higher ratio of n-3 than n-6 and since they seem to compete with each other in the body and ratio seems to matter. Yeah you get my point. Believe me im not saying you need to supplement with it. Was just thinking. Fish is a source of it and fish would be something that could help turn the ratio back to what it once was if you just maybe ate fish even 1 time per week. People eat seafood aswell so thats good if this matters. At this moment i dont think we really know. Consuming tons of pufa like they shown in studies is bad. But the studies used to show fish oils bad effects uses several grams way above what would had been normal from a natural diet.

ROS Are Good - ScienceDirect

”ROS are predominantly beneficial to cells, supporting basic cellular processes and viability, and oxidative stress is only an outcome of a deliberate activation of a physiological cell death pathway.

Maintaining a basal level of ROS in cells is essential for life.”

When it comes to iron and n-3 etc the body knows what it is doing and the dangers can sometimes be overstated. It all depends on the case.
this reminds me of ros theory of fat loss, check fire in a bottle site. the guy who says you can lose weight by increasing stearic acid and producing ros and mitochondrial uncoupling all while increasing your calorie intake and not worrying about eating a large meal of carbs with high fat content.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals