Isn't the waning protection from the mRNA vaccines good news, showing that the harmful vax effects aren't permanent?

encerent

Is the waning protection good evidence that the effects of the vaccine (good and bad) aren't permanent?

Many people in the US and the west are being coerced into taking the covid vaccine. But there could be some hope that the vaccine damages aren't permanent.

Jon2547

Unfortunately that is not the case with this type of procedure as it a set of biological instructions that are permanent in the genes afterwards.

gaze

Unfortunately that is not the case with this type of procedure as it a set of biological instructions that are permanent in the genes afterwards.
but if the antibodies disappear after 8 months, how can the biological instructions be permanant? in that case the body would continue to produce spike proteins and the resulting antibodies.

Jon2547

Unfortunately that is not the case with this type of procedure as it biological instructions that are permanent in the genes
but if the antibodies disappear after 8 months, how can the biological instructions be permanant? in that case the body would continue to produce spike proteins and the resulting antibodies.
Wishful thinking.

Makrosky

that doesn't answer the question
They don't protect against anything man, THEY are the syndrome. Covid19 is about the spike protein and that is whar the vaccine does : inserti g genetic material in your genome so you produce the spike.

rei

If the rna would get incorporated in the dna then it would need some trigger to start being transcribed. What if they have found out some electromagnetic frequency that does this trigger? It would mean they can selectively using a simple small device trigger spike production in the vaxxed. Or maybe even using 5G stations as it can be aimed at individual people or areas unlike 4G

gaze

They don't protect against anything man, THEY are the syndrome. Covid19 is about the spike protein and that is whar the vaccine does : inserti g genetic material in your genome so you produce the spike.
relax man. the question wasn't in regards to the vaccines efficacy.

tankasnowgod

Is the waning protection good evidence that the effects of the vaccine (good and bad) aren't permanent?

Many people in the US and the west are being coerced into taking the covid vaccine. But there could be some hope that the vaccine damages aren't permanent.

No, why would you think this?

There are reports of over 6500 people dying after the injection. Dying is about the most permanent effect there is.

Others who have shared side effects, like serious convulsions or permanent disabilities, have not given any news that these have stopped. This could be a number in the tens to hundreds of thousands.

The long term side effects could be due to all sorts of things, like custom lipids remaining in blood like "forever chemicals" and potentially causing issues for years or longer. One of the long term concerns was that cells might continually produce spike protein after being "reprogrammed" by the mRNA. I agree, that is looking less like a serious issue for most. But still, it wasn't the only potential long term issue.

There are always things that can be done to improve your level of health, even rising to the "miraculous" in some circumstances. But there is no guarantee anyone will recover the level of health they had the day before they took the first dose.

OP
encerent

encerent

No, why would you think this?
Relax. I was asking a question to be discussed, not coming to a conclusion. A reason to think this is because if you need booster shots of the same vaccine then maybe your cells aren't producing the spike protein forever on one dose. It is a hopeful speculation.

Edit: I would and am avoiding the vaccine at all costs, but those of us in Western countries are under immense pressure to get it. Eventually many people including me may not be able to work without getting one. If the effects wane (the "good" and the bad), then I am more hopeful about my situation and many others' who are in the same situation.

Last edited:

Jon2547

If the rna would get incorporated in the dna then it would need some trigger to start being transcribed. What if they have found out some electromagnetic frequency that does this trigger? It would mean they can selectively using a simple small device trigger spike production in the vaxxed. Or maybe even using 5G stations as it can be aimed at individual people or areas unlike 4G
I think this is something to be considered.

Jon2547

Relax. I was asking a question to be discussed, not coming to a conclusion. A reason to think this is because if you need booster shots of the same vaccine then maybe your cells aren't producing the spike protein forever on one dose. It is a hopeful speculation.

Edit: I would and am avoiding the vaccine at all costs, but those of us in Western countries are under immense pressure to get it. Eventually many people including me may not be able to work without getting one. If the effects wane (the "good" and the bad), then I am more hopeful about my situation and many others' who are in the same situation.
Then don't get one. Even if it means losing your job. I have already let my family know that if it means losing my job then so be it. I will live under a bridge if necessary.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Protection from what is waning?

this mRNA is computer generated, not derived from any virus (which was never isolated to begin with)
It encodes a spike protein and delivered via PGE Nano lipid particles that hide graphene oxide and delivered in a cocktails of suspicious agents

Marcine

The Name of the Beast is within the Vax-Luciferase. Do you understand what that means to your everlasting life? If not, then I suggest you watch the video online at Revelations of Jesus Christ website. If you aren't a Christian you should still be concerned with not only the spike protein but the graphene which conducts electromagnetism into you for nefarious reasons. Aborted baby parts. This is an evil agenda. The jab is about eugenics, it wrecks havoc with the reproductive system. The INVENTOR of the Mrna vax has been on video interviews (Stew Peters) telling us that it should never be used in humans. Covid may be real, but there are protocols that can keep you healthy. Dr.Zev Zelenko protocol. If you don't believe these satanic bastards aren't out to kill us then I suggest you check Deagle.com for the seriously declining population numbers in the US. Indoctrination helped to create the compliance via their fear machine. Stand up to tyranny, this scenario is right out of the fascist playbook. Don't be a lemming.

Marcine

The Name of the Beast is within the Vax-Luciferase. Do you understand what that means to your everlasting life? If not, then I suggest you watch the video online at Revelations of Jesus Christ website. If you aren't a Christian you should still be concerned with not only the spike protein but the graphene which conducts electromagnetism into you for nefarious reasons. Aborted baby parts. This is an evil agenda. The jab is about eugenics, it wrecks havoc with the reproductive system. The INVENTOR of the Mrna vax has been on video interviews (Stew Peters) telling us that it should never be used in humans. Covid may be real, but there are protocols that can keep you healthy. Dr.Zev Zelenko protocol. If you don't believe these satanic bastards aren't out to kill us then I suggest you check Deagle.com for the seriously declining population numbers in the US. Indoctrination helped to create the compliance via their fear machine. Stand up to tyranny, this scenario is right out of the fascist playbook. Don't be a lemming.

Yucca

The booster jabs will only make you die sooner.
All must be finished before 2030.
Then, the new world, with only slaves and masters.

Kvothe

No, that's that what the mRNA vaccine does.

Brass

I tried looking for the site with the video you suggested but couldn't find it.

tankasnowgod

Okay there, Frankie Goes to Hollywood. I actually did answer your question, and discussed some of the reasons why.

With attitudes like this, I understand why the enemy has been so successful. You are already figuring out ways to surrender before you even have to fight the battle. Reminds me of this clip from DS9-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OPCpdOnvLs

And even if the effects "wane," why do you think this is just going to be a "two shots and done" deal? Ideas of booster shots have already been floated by Pfizer and others, as has the idea of more "pandemics." Why wouldn't they just keep rolling over you? Drug companies gotta make their billions, and governments gotta have complete control of their subjects!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals