Is There Any Difference Between Plain Sugar And Organic?

Barry

On Amazon, I can buy 10lbs of Domino Sugar for $0.07/oz. Florida Crystals organic is $0.21/oz. Considering how much sugar I consume, I think I would rather go with the one that is 1/3 the price, if there is no significant difference.

Doesn't the refinement of sugar remove the pesticides?

If someone had some data on whether the refining process removes glyphosate and other chemical applications, that would be great. I've considered doing a glyphosate blood test before and after a month of using GMO sugar, but I already have some other tests I want to run. I wanted to test the GW/Western Sugar brand, which is a beet sugar produced with GMO practices.

Organic sugar generally is less refined, so it will be a little darker due to more minerals present.

You can get non-organic sugar that is non-GMO, even at basic grocery stores. C&H is one such brand.

Marcine

my 2 cents coming from living in a cane sugar growing area: glyphosate is rampant and people are getting cancer in farming communities from it. that said, I can't find organic white sugar here probably because most people are too fooled into using panela, tauting its 14 minerals, the less processed form of brown sugar which is sold as organic. If you saw the primitive and filthy conditions that the local cane sugar was processed under, you would probably choose the non organic white sugar too. if your redox is good, toxins should just leave your cells although glyphosate does disrupt the gut microbiome. btw, Peat likes organic beet sugar due to where its grown under low deuterium soil.

Marcine

I know Peat talked about beet sugar, but did he say he uses organic? Virtually all of beets grown in the USA are GMO.
His stance on GMO beets is that it only affects the protein and not the carbs. I can't reiterate but I'm fairly sure that he spoke about it in a Dec interview. One Radio Network maybe

Gone Peating

His stance on GMO beets is that it only affects the protein and not the carbs. I can't reiterate but I'm fairly sure that he spoke about it in a Dec interview. One Radio Network maybe

I’m not doubting him, but how does he even know that lol. Peat knows the most random things

LucyL

Dr. B

my 2 cents coming from living in a cane sugar growing area: glyphosate is rampant and people are getting cancer in farming communities from it. that said, I can't find organic white sugar here probably because most people are too fooled into using panela, tauting its 14 minerals, the less processed form of brown sugar which is sold as organic. If you saw the primitive and filthy conditions that the local cane sugar was processed under, you would probably choose the non organic white sugar too. if your redox is good, toxins should just leave your cells although glyphosate does disrupt the gut microbiome. btw, Peat likes organic beet sugar due to where its grown under low deuterium soil.
which soil is low deuterium is that all organic soil? interesting stuff...
a lot of products like mexican coke or haagen dazs ice cream... Peat and others like but they're apparently a big risk, due to just the sugar itself? the sugar also lacks the b vitamins and other nutrients of fruits, but even then its a problem?
how much glyphosate do starch products have, like donuts made with enriched flour for example? similar glyphosate to sugar...?

Dr. B

The Amish farm websites list several different types of sugar, not sure if they're any different or better. one was turbinado sugar, also rapudo sugar or something...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals