Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

Beastmode

I wonder why Peat stays away from any of these types of chats.

haha, totally bro,

And Jeff Seid is natty and Mike Ohearn is natty and all the youtube fake natties are actually real natties!!

The only reason why nobody was as muscular as them before steroids were invented (1930s) is because people just didn’t try as hard as they do nowadays!!!

Let’s bow down to your amazing bodybuilding skills!!!

You're definitely in the right place for exploration. I don't think it'll go well for you with your attempts to exploit others on here.

When I first saw Georgi on a video, he didn't look like what I had imagined based on his posts, etc. However, what I imagined was still based on old conditioning of what "health" looks like. If it weren't for Peat, I probably would still be looking at "health" the same way and not realize how limited that viewpoint is for myself (healthwise, etc) and my capacity to EXPLORE other's wisdom.

Why not share where you are currently are in this journey of health, inquire with others who seem to have results you're seeking and eventually you'll be able to contribute to others in that way?

Exploration will trump exploitation 100% of the time.

GreekDemiGod

High carb, low nutrient density, high salt and too low overall fat intake. All these 3 factors combined induce a state of constant hunger.
High carb + high fat + high salt also overloads taste buds.

sladerunner69

His mental sharpness, speech fluency and complexion all points towards health as far as I can tell.
More fat is helpful to buffer toxins in today's environment. Lean people have more risk to carry a toxic load

Many toxins are held in the fatty tissue. The fat tissue itself is where most of the aromatase resides, so it is tied with increasing estrogen. It also contains enzymes which deactivate DHT.

Jing

Perhaps a better strategy would be to do things that increase digestive power instead of just focusing on eating tons of food multiple times a day. Once the digestive capabilities are better, the person will probably even want to eat more without having to think about it or force themselves to eat. Avoiding PUFAs is pretty huge for digestion. These fats will impair digestion, especially protein digestion.
Yes of course it would be best to sort out digestion first , but that's not what I'm talking about I'm just saying people who "can't" gain weight Don't actually eat enought .

Jing

Okay but why do they have "low" appetite in the first place? Poor digestion could be an issue but do you not think it is also possible that the leptin rescepter (or some similar mechanism) is signalling that they have enough calories for the day and good enough body fat?

How do you explain people who gain weight? If the body wants to be a higher BFP than what is currently considered lean, then why dont we see people complaining they cannot gain wieght who are over lean?

For me I think it is reasonable to assume the body has a set point at which it wants to remain (else why doesn't the body trigger hunger to make everyone eat 8000+ kcals per day). The question is what BFP is it. I think it will vary based on current stressors facing, age, enviroment, etc. However for most people it would seem to be a lean body comp as this is visually most attracting and makes the most sense to me from a survival viewpoint. I know there are studies showing being fat can be protective but there are also many studies showing it can be harmful.
It's irrelevant what someone's appetite is if they just eat enough calories they will gain weight . It might not be healthy but they can gain weight by eating enough.

tallglass13

When is the metabolism gonna rev up?

Or does he not practice what he preaches?

or maybe milk is making you fat when everyone has always known that dairy makes people gain weight. Especially when you’re combining it with a diet high in refined sugar
I think your Opinion is unfair since you did not produce a full body Picture of him. Just a face shot does not give a good perspective. If Someone is not tall, and holds a lot of muscle mass, it can appear someone might be "fat". I see Georgi as powerful, husky. the opposite would be someone who has Cachexia. RP said , things that kill you always eat your muscle first. I have seen Georgy without his beard, and did not note any double chin.
If you have a full body shot , please provide it so we can make a proper assessment.

tallglass13

His mental sharpness, speech fluency and complexion all points towards health as far as I can tell.
More fat is helpful to buffer toxins in today's environment. Lean people have more risk to carry a toxic load
I second this.

Georgi for me is the Bulgarian Jesus. :D
Yes of course it would be best to sort out digestion first , but that's not what I'm talking about I'm just saying people who "can't" gain weight Don't actually eat enought .
Can confirm this as a former "hardgainer". When I've put everything I ate. into myfitnesspal it showed I chronically underate, because I didn't realize my appetite wash really bad usually. Also had problems with depression and anixety. Skinny anxious people usually have poor appetites and. they chronically undereat and their homeostasis is maintaining their wait (and habits therefore).

Jing

Georgi for me is the Bulgarian Jesus. :D

Can confirm this as a former "hardgainer". When I've put everything I ate. into myfitnesspal it showed I chronically underate, because I didn't realize my appetite wash really bad usually. Also had problems with depression and anixety. Skinny anxious people usually have poor appetites and. they chronically undereat and their homeostasis is maintaining their wait (and habits therefore).
Exactly, and most of them think they are eating enough and just can't gain weight.

Yeah, I agree. Some people just don't eat enough or regularly throughout the day. That may be due to lack of food frequency, gut problems, stress, etc.

And he misspelled Georgi's last name twice. It's Dinkov. He used Dinki. Dinky means insignificant.
Taking into account this troll's deplorable behavior so far, it's certainly not an accident.

Inaut

Why is anybody sh!tting on Georgi?????? If you don't think hes healthy or isn't giving good advice then don't listen to him. It's pretty simple. I think a lot of his research is thorough and is presenting things in a very digestible manner. I, for one, think hes very intelligent and glad I've found his work.

Roddy lit the flame for me (with the hair loss thing), Georgi and @Travis opened my eyes to scientific approach to health and then Ray solidified the concepts. All roads lead to Peat :)

GreekDemiGod

What is hard to accept on this forum is how everything has to take so long to fix / heal.
Not only weight loss, but other issues too.
Like you have to wait 2-3 years to finally feel good. We must be doing something inefficiently if that's the case.

Fasting and cold showers promises me that I'll feel good in a few days (ofc with long term consequences) But what does the Peat way promise?

Gone Peating

What is hard to accept on this forum is how everything has to take so long to fix / heal.
Like you have to wait 2-3 years to finally feel good. We must be doing something inefficiently if that's the case.

Fasting and cold showers promises me that I'll feel good in a few days (ofc with long term consequences) But what does the Peat way promise?

Yea you’re right... people with hypothyroidism, diabetes or cancer just need to stop eating and stop paying their water heater bills. This forum man

Inaut

Yea you’re right... people with hypothyroidism, diabetes or cancer just need to stop eating and stop paying their water heater bills. This forum man

I have to agree..... People are their own worst enemy sometimes.... No offence @GreekDemiGod but you seem to be the doppelganger of @Cirion . It's like everyday there's a new flavor...Change your mentality and things may start pointing you the right direction.

YourUniverse

I hear heroin will make you feel great immediately too!

LuMonty

That depends on why fasting makes you feel better. If you're trying to eat when you aren't hungry that only slows down digestion. As your health improves, more metabolism=better digestion. Perhaps, in addition, there are irritating foods? For me, I can have super basic white bread and that's it for gluten. If I have milk or OJ at night I feel awful and get digestive upset, but for whatever reason I can have them in the morning or cheese at night just fine. Figuring out what works is a tedious and methodical process but it must be done.

I saw in a different topic that you say your anxiety is worse. As you become more energetically stable, your body can get to work on repair and allowing higher order processes. In other words, you may be well-fed enough to realize how badly off you are.

The efficiency of your recovery is directly related to how fine tuned that process is. And that may seem unfair if you're in a really bad spot, but there's no way around it.

tankasnowgod

There’s a reason why 30 BMI is classified as obese, it’s because the BMI was based off of natural humans, not steroid drug addict fake natties.

Of course there's a reason. The reason just happens to be that they changed the classifications back in 1998.

A Number That May Not Add Up

It's not based as much off natural humans or science as you may think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals