Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

tallglass13

And so it regrew back in a conventional male pattern baldness style?
If you look at yesterdays Podcast with Jodi, he clearly has hair on the very top. You don't understand that for over 1000 years humans have been trying to reverse baldness without success? So you actually expect a person to raise metabolism and automatically grow a FULL head of hair in just a few years once they adopt RP principles. Medical science has failed at it. come on man!

If you look at yesterdays Podcast with Jodi, he clearly has hair on the very top. You don't understand that for over 1000 years humans have been trying to reverse baldness without success? So you actually expect a person to raise metabolism and automatically grow a FULL head of hair in just a few years once they adopt RP principles. Medical science has failed at it. come on man!
Georgi said that, when he is on vacation( less stress), the bald parts start to regrow hair.

GreekDemiGod

As your health improves, more metabolism=better digestion. Perhaps, in addition, there are irritating foods?
for sure there are, multiple irritating foods. It is impossible to isolate though and test. I'll end up losing a lot of weight.
Starch / wheat gives me bloat, milk too to an extent. Unripe fruits too. It takes 3 days of fasting for my bloat to go away.

Wagner83

About hair:

Wagner83:

Yeah I know we discussed it, my only question is are minerals and ph balance really downstream or do they form a circle with hormones, liver and thyroid function and the rest . Things like magnesium can be pretty potent. For example I'm still curious about hair loss because my hair look awful and shed a lot, yet I feel better than I did before. I remember being very stressed, eating whole grains and salmon and coming off bad nerve issues with the healthiest shiniest fullest looking hair ever. I think you are balding or bald yourself. This for me makes it hard to believe serotonin and cortisol or estrogens are the only players in hair loss. It also makes it hard to believe hair tests are a great marker for health.

haidut:

I lost a lot of hair over the course of a very short period (maybe 6 months or so) around 2008/2009 when I was at the height of my Paleo days. Since they I regrew at least 50% of it, so I went from almost bald to having a "receding hairline" as the dermatologist I saw called it. The period of most intense hair loss coincided almost perfectly with the period of high cortisol/prolactin/estrogen measured on blood tests, which have since normalized. To me there is no doubt that these hormones cause hair loss, the only disconnect I see with Peat is to what degree this can be reversed. The only person I know of who lost all his hair in a typical MPB pattern and got it ALL back was a mountain climber I knew back in college. He went almost completely bald in his mid-twenties and went to live with a community in the Tian-Shen mountains. I saw him maybe 5 years later and his hair had come back completely. He told me he would never go back to the modern world and there are things he could "feel" in the air, "taste" in the food and "see" around us that he could never explain but were obvious to people who lived in the wild. He said even one of those "things" was enough to cause serious health issues over time. He studied Selye as well and said once the "stress syndrome" starts it can be stopped but not reversed in the modern world we live in. That world is engineered AND optimized for stress and he thought he needed a complete reset to recover. He did seem to recover his hair fully and it did look real (no surgery or fake implants). And he went back to the mountains and seems to not have any interest in coming back. Maybe it is the CO2, maybe it is the freedom he enjoys there. But the difference in how he looked, not just because of hair regrowth, was striking. I don't think I could pull off leaving the civilized world for good, but every once in a while I wonder if there is any point in doing a more extended "reset" like him. Peat keeps going to Mexico and cuts off the world completely for months. There must be a reason for that. He also said a few times that changing places/experiences in a dramatic fashion can change things for good for people who do not respond to anything else.

LuMonty

for sure there are, multiple irritating foods. It is impossible to isolate though and test. I'll end up losing a lot of weight.
Starch / wheat gives me bloat, milk too to an extent. Unripe fruits too. It takes 3 days of fasting for my bloat to go away.
Next time you end up fasting, why not use the time after a fast to try a single food? Am I understanding correctly that despite fasting you don't lose weight? I lose muscle quickly during a fast and try to avoid it if possible.

redsun

What about fermented dairy like kefir, yogurt, aged cheese? I always feel better from kefir than I do from regular whole milk. I'd argue fermented versions are much healthier.

Interesting. Same with unripe fruit. Wheat and rice no problem. Potatoes bloat.

Peater Piper

Why is anybody sh!tting on Georgi?????? If you don't think hes healthy or isn't giving good advice then don't listen to him.
To be fair, there's been plenty of times where people here have used the appearance of other health gurus to criticize their diets, ideas, and lifestyles. If that's considered a fair way to evaluate a diet, then Peatarians shouldn't be exempt from it. I personally don't agree with it, but appearance is used as a major gauge of health by many here.

soul_rebel

To be fair, there's been plenty of times where people here have used the appearance of other health gurus to criticize their diets, ideas, and lifestyles. If that's considered a fair way to evaluate a diet, then Peatarians shouldn't be exempt from it. I personally don't agree with it, but appearance is used as a major gauge of health by many here.
Yep... plenty of occasions on here, where people have criticized the appearances of other gurus.

me i want to gain weight. With trial and error, cows milk makes me cold feet. I have to try again carabao milk or A2 milk. I really dont know if its the lactose. But i tried for days or weeks without milk and my temperature improve to 37.1

I see what you are saying. The thing is, the person calling Georgi fat can't even see his entire torso. It's nothing more than speculation.

Last edited:
me i want to gain weight. With trial and error, cows milk makes me cold feet. I have to try again carabao milk or A2 milk. I really dont know if its the lactose. But i tried for days or weeks without milk and my temperature improve to 37.1

Sodium is what you’re after

Arnold Grape

First thing I learned was that ice cream is health food. Gained 10 pounds in a month. It seems every time I tried something new my weight went up. But the trend has been down overall.

I supplement all the vitamins and minerals so I'm not too concerned with how much is in my food.
Lol.

Vins7

[QUOTE = "GreekDemiGod, post: 502894, member: 10546"] seguro que hay varios alimentos irritantes. Sin embargo, es imposible aislar y probar. Terminaré perdiendo mucho peso.
El almidón / trigo me da hinchazón, la leche también hasta cierto punto. Frutas inmaduras también. Me toma 3 días de ayuno para que mi hinchazón desaparezca. [/ CITA]
I'm at the same point and I don't know what belive... Is It a disbiosis or cándida problem? Is It more metabolic and low energy/low thyroid issue?
I don't know... If I avoid foods that gives me bloat and bad digestion I don't know how to be in a healthy caloric range...

sladerunner69

Why is anybody sh!tting on Georgi?????? If you don't think hes healthy or isn't giving good advice then don't listen to him. It's pretty simple. I think a lot of his research is thorough and is presenting things in a very digestible manner. I, for one, think hes very intelligent and glad I've found his work.

Roddy lit the flame for me (with the hair loss thing), Georgi and @Travis opened my eyes to scientific approach to health and then Ray solidified the concepts. All roads lead to Peat :)

@Travis isn't around this forum anymore, is he? Do you have any idea where he is still active? I heard he still maintained a blog or something.

Broken man

@BBRP you did great man, that Is what we need, fresh blood and good questions. Thank you. The problem of this forum is that alot of members see Peat and Haidut as gods. That is a reason why some really good members are no longer here.

Gone Peating

@BBRP you did great man, that Is what we need, fresh blood and good questions. Thank you. The problem of this forum is that alot of members see Peat and Haidut as gods. That is a reason why some really good members are no longer here.

Lol so you’re his main account huh

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals