Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

Perhaps.

I feel really bad if I don't supplement minerals and b- vitamins when eating a lot of white sugar. And cheese is a refined food in some ways, since a big amount of vitamins are lost during the removal of the whey portion.

What minerals do you take?

Auslander

Is there any proof he’s fat? He looks pretty healthy in Videos

He's stocky and bald, and thats all it comes down to. People like their gods and their gurus to be super sexy, have appearance that they can aspire to.

Haidut clearly has a guru status here, perhaps quite rightly so, and a lot of people idealize him. You can see it even in this thread. And once they see him they feel let down that their idol isn't a Mitch Buchannon they had imagined him to be.

Its stupid but its also understandable. I dont think he's fat, and I also believe that genes play major role in baldness, so I myslef am not really disturbed by this. I think he looks acceptable and his apearance does not really contradict what he says. We cant all be pretty boys.

I’ve watched Georgi for many hours and I don’t see and have never seen an elephant in his room. Perhaps it is out of camera range?

Max23

upload_2020-3-5_14-45-7.jpeg

Arnold Grape

All of this feels somewhat mean spirited: my perception is that a lot of the recommendations here are somewhat drastic, and for many people they will constitute a radical lifestyle change to employ. Therefore, we want the people who have tried these recommendations to look a certain way. That seems understandable to me. If there are certain aspects to health that are visual then specific audience members are let down by their own interpretations of what that means.

Meanwhile, it also seems like if you feel okay then you are acting with a higher moral aptitude, and probably have better manners. That is a weird thing to reconcile, but it kind of seems to come down to that for me. Examples of this are all around us. (Especially in USA.)

While the person in question makes recommendations and talks about approaches to weight loss, I do not think he talks about being slender. I also think that he probably conducts himself without the opprobrium of someone who feels bad. That is something we might all aim for as an aspect of wellbeing.

kreeese

I check this hilarious forum every month or so....wow 12 pages on how a man is a bit stocky and not ripped and perfect...Ill bet 90% or more on this forum are completely fat *****...Btw I like this Georgi guy but to be honest any video youtube interviews I have seen of him he is behind a desk . I cant really see the entire picture...I know of alot of gals and guys who have pretty lean bodies but thicker faces etc.

schultz

how bout bone meal powder?

Too much phosphorus.

I can't stand when people use this 'word'. Would you be willing to just use the word natural instead?

I hear heroin will make you feel great immediately too!

This is true. I feel my best when I am using heroin. When I am not using heroin I don't feel so great, ergo I have decided heroin is healthy.

But seriously, start abusing ephedrine and you will feel great and lose weight. Based on the type of logic frequently used on this forum one would assume abusing ephedrine is the fountain of youth.

(Note that I said 'abuse' ephedrine. I enjoy a small amount of ephedrine from time to time like any sane human....!!)

soul_rebel

I am curious to what the poster of this thread looks like and to what people in general consider "good" looking. Not description but actual photos of what people consider good looking. Through doing this you will come to realize how foolish it is and how many people have different opinions based on age, race, gender, culture on whats good looking and whats not.

Abcdefgmo

Guys, drop the refined sugar and go look up what all the healthy celebs and athletes eat. Chicken, fish, broccoli/vegetables, brown rice, eggs/egg whites, sweet potato, fruit, grass fed meats. A cheat day once per week. It's not rocket science!

You can post all the studies you want, but their appearances speak for themselves. It makes much more sense to look up what a bunch of healthy looking people are doing and then creating a regimen by putting together the similarities, and add and subtract based on what works best for you personally.

You will inevitably stop the coke and white sugar when your body has had enough and it shows.. don't go bald and become obese before you come to the realization that you're hurting yourself. Make the change today.

Last edited:

Waynish

Guys, drop the refined sugar and go look up what all the healthy celebs and athletes eat. Chicken, fish, broccoli/vegetables, brown rice, eggs/egg whites, sweet potato, fruit, grass fed meats. A cheat day once per week. It's not rocket science!

You can post all the studies you want, but their appearances speak for themselves. It makes much more sense to look up what a bunch of healthy looking people are doing and then creating a regimen by putting together the similarities, and add and subtract based on what works best for you personally.

You will inevitably stop the coke and white sugar when your body has had enough and it shows.. don't go bald and become obese before you come to the realization that you're hurting yourself. Make the change today.

As someone who has been around good looking famous people... Yes they have proper square meals. But they also have sweets, drugs, sun, and much more regularly & irregularly!

schultz

What's wrong with white sugar? Aside from its lack of vitamins and minerals.

D

Deleted member 5487

haidut is a cooked case of sugar guzzling and no exercise. First you blow up then you go bald.

Would have been much better off focusing on creams, butters, tallows, organ meats, with some well gelantioues potatos and fresh or frozen fruits.

Haidut pretty much drank Pepsi and ate lean meat/rice at chipoltle , all his past podcasts and fourm posts reveal this,

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

What's wrong with white sugar? Aside from its lack of vitamins and minerals.

Alot, it's nutrient devoid and provides little physiological benefit.

Haidut= Worst Peat Intrepetor (most fourm memebers)= Sugar regardless of source(pepsi is is haiduts favorite)+ Convince: Cheese sticks and chiptole.

Danny Roddy
1) Full Fat A2 Goat Milk

2) Fat Rich Oysters

3) Fat Rich Organ Meat

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals