Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

Wagner83

Thank you! Believe me, I am not superhuman, and do feel like I am losing my mind on especially stressful days where family, work and company issues form the perfect storm. So, if anybody feels like I have it all figured out and under control - nope, I am human like everybody else :):
But feeling that I may be helping with the information I provide is what keeps me going.

Jing

I'm 5'8", 210lbs with about 15% BF and that puts me at a BMI of 32. I've never used AAS before. It's definitely achievable naturally and I'm planning on adding a lot more.
How long did it take you to get 210 pounds?

SB4

This isn't true , they just don't eat enough.
I don't think this is the case. They are stuffing themselves yet their body is telling them they are full and to stop as the body is working correctly. However if they keep doing it with junk food eventually their metabolism (/whatever) breaks and they start to become fat.

Jing

I don't think this is the case. They are stuffing themselves yet their body is telling them they are full and to stop as the body is working correctly. However if they keep doing it with junk food eventually their metabolism (/whatever) breaks and they start to become fat.
They stuff themselves occasionally, stay with these people who "stuff" themselves 24/7 you will see they don't eat as much as you think , I use to be one of these people who would complain I "stuff" myself and can't gain weight untill I actually stuffed my self 24/7 every single day .
I see it all the time people saying they eat so much food and can't gain weight but they aren't actually eating enough and they don't do it consistently.
Or they track calories wrong I've seen this many times aswell I have friends who will eat say a sandwich and say I just ate 500 calories when in reality they only ate 200 because they track calories wrong.

Kunstruct

Do not ignore the fact some might even have diarrhea, which can also make someone thin, as far as I have seen not everyone complains about diarrhea or loose stools even if they have them, actually most seem to want to hide this matter or downplay it. More often I see people complaining openly about constipation, which apparently socially is more accepted to be talked about.

Jing

Do not ignore the fact some might even have diarrhea, which can also make someone thin, as far as I have seen not everyone complains about diarrhea or loose stools even if they have them, actually most seem to want to hide this matter or downplay it. More often I see people complaining openly about constipation, which apparently socially is more accepted to be talked about.
I have loose stools and diarrhea alot but I also have constipation ATM but for years I've had loose stools and diarrhea aslong have I eat enough I gain weight.

Hans

Forum Supporter
How long did it take you to get 210 pounds?
It took me 4 months to gain from 86kg to 95kg.
But it took me about 3 years to get to 86 from 70kg. In this period I knew nothing about diet.

Last edited:

Jing

It took me 4 months to gain from 86kg to 95kg.
But it took me about 3 years to get to 86 from 70kg. In this period I knew nothing about diet.
Not bad, I'm 80kg ATM but about 20 percent body fat . Looking to get to 90-100 kg at 5ft7 with atleast this body fat but preferably 15 or less. I'm on testosterone and Masteron ATM .

Hans

Forum Supporter
Not bad, I'm 80kg ATM but about 20 percent body fat . Looking to get to 90-100 kg at 5ft7 with atleast this body fat but preferably 15 or less. I'm on testosterone and Masteron ATM .
Yeah my goal is also about 100kg, maybe a little higher. Then I'm slowly going to lean out to improve strength to weight ratio for calisthenics.

LucyL

Have we met in person?? What are you basing this statement on? Based on official standards, I am overweight (BMI 31) but most certainly not fat and pretty muscular. Do I have to bench-press in front of you in order to meet your standards of health? What exactly is that you are feeling duped about?
Oh, and btw, I used to be BMI 34, and that dropped after starting on the Peat regimen. I did mention this quite a few times on various threads and in the podcasts with Danny.

OT but I would very much like a copy of the CortiNon+ study. I know you said there would be limited distribution when it was released, not sure how to get a hold of it!

SB4

@Jing But why do these people feel like they are stuffing themselves yet cannot gain weight, whilst others struggle massively to keep wieght off. I think it is because the formers weight regulating mechanisms are working correctly, meaning they are less hungry as the body realises when they don't need more food. In the others this system is either working incorrectly or working correctly but as a compensation mechanism for other health conditions (toxins? stress?).

Why do people doing keto drop to what I would consider to be a healthy / attractive weight and then stop dropping weight? It seems to me that the body generally wants to be relatively lean. Lean enough such that you are fast enough to run away from a tiger, yet can also go a couple months without food. It then makes sense why most of us are attracted to members of the opposite sex that are this healthy weight. It is a sign of survival fitness.

Jing

@Jing But why do these people feel like they are stuffing themselves yet cannot gain weight, whilst others struggle massively to keep wieght off. I think it is because the formers weight regulating mechanisms are working correctly, meaning they are less hungry as the body realises when they don't need more food. In the others this system is either working incorrectly or working correctly but as a compensation mechanism for other health conditions (toxins? stress?).

Why do people doing keto drop to what I would consider to be a healthy / attractive weight and then stop dropping weight? It seems to me that the body generally wants to be relatively lean. Lean enough such that you are fast enough to run away from a tiger, yet can also go a couple months without food. It then makes sense why most of us are attracted to members of the opposite sex that are this healthy weight. It is a sign of survival fitness.
Because to gain weight you have to stuff yourself every single day , these people who complain about not gaining weight stuff themselves one day but eat hardly anything the next . And some people have poor appetites so they eat food fill stuffed then think that is enough to gain weight just because they are stuffed when I'm reality they are nowhere near above maintenance calories ..

They drop weight because they are eating below maintenance and they stop losing weight because they don't adjust their calories to lose more .

I am jealous of Georgi's brain - it's great to have someone that lets you realize how much room for growth you have.
And it is a relief for me to see that every male is not a workout stud. Most family men don't have the time to indulge in such selfishness.

he’s got the typical high dopamine brain. Anyone can get there. Acetylcholine seems to be good too.

he’s also got the typical low GABA + low serotonin inability to relax. Anyone can solve that.

neurotransmitters must be balanced and I’m afraid that Peating too hard strongly tilts people towards one end of the spectrum.

Because to gain weight you have to stuff yourself every single day , these people who complain about not gaining weight stuff themselves one day but eat hardly anything the next . And some people have poor appetites so they eat food fill stuffed then think that is enough to gain weight just because they are stuffed when I'm reality they are nowhere near above maintenance calories ..

They drop weight because they are eating below maintenance and they stop losing weight because they don't adjust their calories to lose more .
Perhaps a better strategy would be to do things that increase digestive power instead of just focusing on eating tons of food multiple times a day. Once the digestive capabilities are better, the person will probably even want to eat more without having to think about it or force themselves to eat. Avoiding PUFAs is pretty huge for digestion. These fats will impair digestion, especially protein digestion.

OP
B

BBRP

Think what you want dude. Thinking it's impossible is a defeatism mindset. I have a 4 pack and I can see my obliques and I have 17.25" arms.

haha, totally bro,

And Jeff Seid is natty and Mike Ohearn is natty and all the youtube fake natties are actually real natties!!

The only reason why nobody was as muscular as them before steroids were invented (1930s) is because people just didn’t try as hard as they do nowadays!!!

Let’s bow down to your amazing bodybuilding skills!!!

haha, totally bro,

And Jeff Seid is natty and Mike Ohearn is natty and all the youtube fake natties are actually real natties!!

The only reason why nobody was as muscular as them before steroids were invented (1930s) is because people just didn’t try as hard as they do nowadays!!!

Never underestimate the amazing anabolic properties of frozen duck embryos.

SB4

Okay but why do they have "low" appetite in the first place? Poor digestion could be an issue but do you not think it is also possible that the leptin rescepter (or some similar mechanism) is signalling that they have enough calories for the day and good enough body fat?

How do you explain people who gain weight? If the body wants to be a higher BFP than what is currently considered lean, then why dont we see people complaining they cannot gain wieght who are over lean?

For me I think it is reasonable to assume the body has a set point at which it wants to remain (else why doesn't the body trigger hunger to make everyone eat 8000+ kcals per day). The question is what BFP is it. I think it will vary based on current stressors facing, age, enviroment, etc. However for most people it would seem to be a lean body comp as this is visually most attracting and makes the most sense to me from a survival viewpoint. I know there are studies showing being fat can be protective but there are also many studies showing it can be harmful.

redsun

haha, totally bro,

You have become unbelievably insufferable in such a short amount of time on this forum. Definitely a record.

Nicole W.

When I was lean and had a full head of hair I was anxious and depressed. The heavier I get and the balder I get the better i feel mentally, and I feel hotter, more energetic and resiliant. Let go of that ***t. I love food too much to stick to any diet or any way of eating. I've learnt from my mistakes and as long as I avoid the crap food I'll eat anything, food is too be enjoyed and if you aren't ill then you don't need to micro manage diet bordering on orthorexia. Everyone has a different starting point and history and body type so you can't judge someone on how they look now. Georgi is living life, doing what he can, he's not living in the gym. His mind/knowledge is incredible and he's humble and generous, all healthy traits (whereas starting thread on calling someone out for being fat isn't). I personally think it's refreshing to hear health knowledge from someone normal looking, whose always experimenting, not someone with their top off and flexing. Live life, be healthy, use your body, **** up, eat pizza, smoke a joint occasionally or have a beer, don't nanny it 24/7, make fun memories. When you get older memories of going to the gym all the time, your six pack and eating your RP foods won't nourish your soul or entertain your grand kids.

Nicole W.

When I was lean and had a full head of hair I was anxious and depressed. The heavier I get and the balder I get the better i feel mentally, and I feel hotter, more energetic and resiliant. Let go of that ***t. I love food too much to stick to any diet or any way of eating. I've learnt from my mistakes and as long as I avoid the crap food I'll eat anything, food is too be enjoyed and if you aren't ill then you don't need to micro manage diet bordering on orthorexia. Everyone has a different starting point and history and body type so you can't judge someone on how they look now. Georgi is living life, doing what he can, he's not living in the gym. His mind/knowledge is incredible and he's humble and generous, all healthy traits (whereas starting thread on calling someone out for being fat isn't). I personally think it's refreshing to hear health knowledge from someone normal looking, whose always experimenting, not someone with their top off and flexing. Live life, be healthy, use your body, **** up, eat pizza, smoke a joint occasionally or have a beer, don't nanny it 24/7, make fun memories. When you get older memories of going to the gym all the time, your six pack and eating your RP foods won't nourish your soul or entertain your grand kids.
You’re the wisest person here.