Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

AndrogenicJB

It took me 4 months to gain from 86kg to 95kg.
But it took me about 3 years to get to 86 from 70kg. In this period I knew nothing about diet.
what was your diet like? Macro amounts? Protein sources, carb sources, fat sources?

Hans

Forum Supporter
what was your diet like? Macro amounts? Protein sources, carb sources, fat sources?
I did 600g ground beef with 1.5kg potato for a while. Then switched to 5L milk, 2L fruit juice, some organ meat, shell fish, sometimes eggs. And that's about it.

Astolfo

If I hadn't know who he is and someone would ask me 'how he's looking?', I would answer like 'he's looking fat, he has no hair and his face looks a bit estrogenized'. No need to be genious or a biochemistry master to see that something is wrong here.

1617527335114.png

sladerunner69

If I hadn't know who he is and someone would ask me 'how he's looking?', I would answer like 'he's looking fat, he has no hair and his face looks a bit estrogenized'. No need to be genious or a biochemistry master to see that something is wrong here.

View attachment 22506

Helen has a PhD in contradiction and asserting non-sequiturs to the point that you begin to second guess your own sanity.

For instance, he claims here that Cortisol both breaks down tissue and renews it.

TripleOG

I chuckle every time this thread is upped. Some of you guys are detached from reality lol.

Now his face is "estrogenized," yet there's a clear androgenic difference from when he first start showing his face during streams.

Keep it coming! :tearsofjoy:

JKX

View attachment 22506
None of Ray's suggestions 'block' anything. If 'helen' thinks so 'his/her' understanding of hormones needs a significant overhall.

Astolfo

I chuckle every time this thread is upped. Some of you guys are detached from reality lol.

Now his face is "estrogenized," yet there's a clear androgenic difference from when he first start showing his face during streams.

Keep it coming! :tearsofjoy:
LOL, are you kidding? Nobody expects him to be gigachad but you must be blind to not see the difference between a puffy face and a muscular/attractive one. Now tell me which one looks healthier/androgenic overall.

1617535020741.png

1617535077152.png

None of Ray's suggestions 'block' anything. If 'helen' thinks so 'his/her' understanding of hormones needs a significant overhall.
%90 of this forum is about anti-cortisol, anti-serotonin, anti-estrogen propaganda. People eat sugar to inhibit their cortisol. How he's even not blocking anything?

Ihor

Does anyone have a photo of how gbolduev looks like in real life?

JKX

LOL, are you kidding? Nobody expects him to be gigachad but you must be blind to not see the difference between a puffy face and a muscular/attractive one. Now tell me which one looks healthier/androgenic overall.

View attachment 22507

View attachment 22508

%90 of this forum is about anti-cortisol, anti-serotonin, anti-estrogen propaganda. People eat sugar to inhibit their cortisol. How he's even not blocking anything?

Seems your understanding needs an overhaul too.

Why wouldnt you want stress hormones to be low and protective hormones to be abundant? Its a constant tug of war, either one set of hormones or the other is dominant, at any given time and situation dependant, nothing is ever 'blocked'. You use the word 'inhibit' thats rather different to 'block'.

Case in point... sugar. It doesn't block anything, but it'll probably lower your adrenaline and cortisol if your under stress and ffa in the blood have risen concurrently.

Substances such as pregnenolone won't block cortisol, but will lower it to a normal level seen in an unstressed individual.

Astolfo

Seems your understanding needs an overhaul too.
Lol, It's really funny to see people like you who thinks they know "better" in an area that you can find dozens of different opinions on.

Why wouldnt you want stress hormones to be low and protective hormones to be abundant? Its a constant tug of war, either one set of hormones or the other is dominant, at any given time and situation dependant, nothing is ever 'blocked'. You use the word 'inhibit' thats rather different to 'block'.

Substances such as pregnenolone won't block cortisol, but will lower it to a normal level seen in an unstressed individual.

The thing is, the body doesn't release "evil chemicals" to make you sick for purpose. There are different reasons why X is low or Y is high. This applies to your every hormones and minerals. Lowering cortisol or estrogen or serotonin by forcing them is just ignoring the root cause of them being high in the first place. Eating lots of sugar to just inhibit (or block, whatever you say) cortisol is obviously not a natural and optimal way to heal yourself.

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about biochemistry side. The subject matter is Haidut's suboptimal look despite in-depth knowledge about biochemistry. The rest are doesn't matter at all.

Lollipop2

View attachment 22507

View attachment 22508

Haidut looks waaaay healthier than this guy. How can you not see that? Look at the stress is this guys forehead and in between his eyes. Haidut has none. This guy overall looks stressed and unhealthy. Having chiseled muscles does not always equate to health.

Astolfo

Haidut looks waaaay healthier than this guy. How can you not see that? Look at the stress is this guys forehead and in between his eyes. Haidut has none. This guy overall looks stressed and unhealthy. Having chiseled muscles does not always equate to health.

My emphasis was on that which one is associated with health more; being fit, muscular and having a hair, or being fat and bald? Never mind the guy in the picture. With a good metabolism and health, you should be looking fit. That's an evolutionary fact.

By the way, I want to say that I'm not trying to offence anybody. At a place where people talk about health and metabolism in general, there is no need to take offence from getting called bald or overweight. They are the subject of the talk after all.

Last edited:

Mauritio

View attachment 22506
Wow ,this is the biggest peace of BS I've read in a long time.
Cortisol to renew the skin ?
Estrogen for thyroid?
Testosterone makes you look old because of cortisol blocking ?

Really ? Is she trolling ?

rei

View attachment 22507

View attachment 22508

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder live a healthy life? It's one of the easiest ways to permanently destroy your health leading to death, or chronic disability as the body barely recovers from being unbelievably stressed. Want to put on a lot of weight? Overexercise and then start to live normally. A normal BMI person can achieve obesity using this one trick.

Astolfo

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder live a healthy life? It's one of the easiest ways to permanently destroy your health leading to death, or chronic disability as the body barely recovers from being unbelievably stressed. Want to put on a lot of weight? Overexercise and then start to live normally. A normal BMI person can achieve obesity using this one trick.

But, why do you give example from bodybuilders? I didn't say every muscular person is healthy. You don't need to be a bodybuilder to be fit. If you metabolism is working perfectly well, being fit should come naturally.

Quelsatron

Lol, It's really funny to see people like you who thinks they know "better" in an area that you can find dozens of different opinions on.

The thing is, the body doesn't release "evil chemicals" to make you sick for purpose. There are different reasons why X is low or Y is high. This applies to your every hormones and minerals. Lowering cortisol or estrogen or serotonin by forcing them is just ignoring the root cause of them being high in the first place. Eating lots of sugar to just inhibit (or block, whatever you say) cortisol is obviously not a natural and optimal way to heal yourself.

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about biochemistry side. The subject matter is Haidut's suboptimal look despite in-depth knowledge about biochemistry. The rest are doesn't matter at all.
How is providing various nutrients not a good way to lower your stress (energy debt) hormones? Also gigachad is photoshopped.

Astolfo

How is providing various nutrients not a good way to lower your stress (energy debt) hormones? Also gigachad is photoshopped.
But, why you have to do something to lower your stress hormones? Why are them high in the first place? The fact that you are dependent on something(huge amounts of sugar, vitamins, minerals, hormones etc.) shows you are not healthy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals