Is It Possible To Reverse Jaw Growth From Vitamin K2?

Arrade

I really don't understand how you're uglier.. it should just be less feminine more manly.
I wish you could show pics, like cropped away above the eyes.

OP
ImprovingDaily
In your opinion its manliest, and more attractive. I understand. But understand that others have different ideas of attractiveness.

Some of the most feminine women actually have the most pronounced jaws, and some of the men with highest androgens have narrow jaws. So it's not so cut and dry.

OP
ImprovingDaily
I thought the only way to improve shape of the jaw is tongue posture and chewing? Do you do a lot of chewing? Did you happen to stop mouth breathing?

I do tend to chew a lot, I love chewing gum for stress relief. That probably doesn't help :/
I'm also not a mouth breather unless I'm very stressed.

Arrade

In your opinion its manliest, and more attractive. I understand. But understand that others have different ideas of attractiveness.

Some of the most feminine women actually have the most pronounced jaws, and some of the men with highest androgens have narrow jaws. So it's not so cut and dry.
I can see that if you are discussing perosnality. In terms of physical appearance and gender dimorphism, women without large jaws and men with them are the most phyiscally attractive.
Women with big jaws are more likely to cheat: Women with large chins are more likely to cheat

I do feel you can adopt and do what you will. I'm not trying to criticize. In terms of physiology it is cut and dry

Arrade

I do tend to chew a lot, I love chewing gum for stress relief. That probably doesn't help :/
I'm also not a mouth breather unless I'm very stressed.
Mouth breathing will weaken your jaw and make your face longer. I wouldn't adopt it just to alter jaw structure, it will also happen to crowd your teeth in:
Vitamin K2 Deficiency Effects on Your Smile

I'm sorry you lost the pretty boy look. I understand what you mean as I lost some of it with K2 use as well

Arrade

Chewing gum is mainly implemented to extend and grow the massiters, which seem to be the issue you originally described.
I think if you want less massister growth you will have to stop chewing gum

Watson350

I can see that if you are discussing perosnality. In terms of physical appearance and gender dimorphism, women without large jaws and men with them are the most phyiscally attractive.
Women with big jaws are more likely to cheat: Women with large chins are more likely to cheat

I do feel you can adopt and do what you will. I'm not trying to criticize. In terms of physiology it is cut and dry
For women it is the shape of the jaw angle, heart-shaped, generally being most ideal. Many female supermodels have powerful jaws and are very feminine.

Arrade

For women it is the shape of the jaw angle, heart-shaped, generally being most ideal. Many female supermodels have powerful jaws and are very feminine.
You're right, can't remember what article stated such but it was heart shape for women and rectangular shape for men. Perhaps that is why Neels Visser has more followers than his heart shaped male friend Jordan Barret.
neels visser square.png
vs.
jordan p.png

I'm not sure why, perhaps because square is more masculine and rectangles makes a head look "bigger" which I also read could be part of the reason tony robbins [see attached] is so charismatic. Bigger heads in men are supposedly more attractive, one of the reasons is likely healthy levels of IGF-1.

Attachments

• tony robbins.jpg
    tony robbins.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 43

Watson350

Barret's powerful chin helps take some of the pretty boy look away from, Ive seen him in person, its the height that helps along with his characteristics.

Arrade

Barret's powerful chin helps take some of the pretty boy look away from, Ive seen him in person, its the height that helps along with his characteristics.
I suppose for some reason I side with @ImprovingDaily I like Jordan's pretty boy look more. Very unique head shape but also much better cheek bones and maxilla growth.
He deserves to be more of a super model imo.

Arrade

neels visser is only 5'7; he is a gay fashion czar's dream
I'm only 5'8" with a longer face because of broken nose -> mouth breathing. Gay men also almost harass me even though I'm a high dht individual and play rugby and do martial arts. why you hating XD jk bruh

OP
ImprovingDaily

Thanks for the link.

I wonder if they're looking at purely jaw size or the ratio between the jaw and middle of the face. I feel like that ratio is important for sexual attractiveness and I think you can have a large jaw but with a good ratio of high mid face to jaw ratio. Danielle Herrington is a good example. Shes got a full jaw but her mid face is wide too and she's beautiful in my opinion.

OP
ImprovingDaily
Mouth breathing will weaken your jaw and make your face longer. I wouldn't adopt it just to alter jaw structure, it will also happen to crowd your teeth in:
Vitamin K2 Deficiency Effects on Your Smile

I'm sorry you lost the pretty boy look. I understand what you mean as I lost some of it with K2 use as well

I'm sorry I lost it too. It is what it is though. Health wise I'd say I'm much better. I guess I'm just trying to have my cake and eat it too, although I'm not sure if it applies to this case. If I did something to grow the jaw, I'm sure theres things I can do to make it shrink. I just dont want to ruin my health for it.

Nebula

Just my two cents. Don't obsess over your looks this much. Neuroticism and insecurity over small things is highly unattractive especially in relationships. Trying to achieve some very specific look that you think is fashionable will be a never ending rabbit hole that won't bring you satisfaction or happiness.

OP
ImprovingDaily
Just my two cents. Don't obsess over your looks this much. Neuroticism and insecurity over small things is highly unattractive especially in relationships. Trying to achieve some very specific look that you think is fashionable will be a never ending rabbit hole that won't bring you satisfaction or happiness.

Oh for sure. I agree with this. This isn't an obsession with me, just something I'd like to change. If I can't, I'll be ok with it. I'm ok with it now, but why not be better?

Elephanto

@ImprovingDaily Do you practice proper tongue posturing (mewing) ? I find it makes the difference between the jaw growth from K2 and mastic gum chewing being aesthetically pleasing or not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals