CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Is It Possible To Reverse Jaw Growth From Vitamin K2?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by ImprovingDaily, Sep 23, 2018.

1. ImprovingDaily

ImprovingDaily Member

Looking back at pictures from a few years back, I liked the way I looked. K2 made it too wide for my liking. Anything I can do?

I guess 1st step would be knowing why it does it, anyone know? Osteoclasts?

2. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Are you female?

3. OP
    ImprovingDaily

ImprovingDaily Member

Nope, Male. I understand some men like the square jaw look, but I can honestly say I dont.

4. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Has your gonial width changed or is it fat redistribution.? I think you could massively supplement with magnesium which can strip calcium from bones. Other supplements do this as well

5. OP
    ImprovingDaily

ImprovingDaily Member

Its widened for sure. I feel bone on the side that I hadn't ever had. I've been doing a lot of Magnesium lately for other reasons but no jaw change so far. Was gonna do doses of Vitamin A a few months ago but never went through with it. Might try it now tho.

Still curious if anyone has anymore insight though. I'm assuming it's the increase of osteoclasts with K2 that's widening it, but I'd like to learn more about it.

6. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Aesthetically is it just the posterior mandible angle, like a flaring out in the way back ala Neels Visser, brad pitt, rob low etc? Do you have before and after pics you could share?

7. OP
    ImprovingDaily

ImprovingDaily Member

I would post pics but I'd like to remain anonymous. The widening is the part of the jaw below the ear. It protrudes outward more than before. It also seems to have a "sharper" edge where the horizontal and vertical portion of the jaw meet.

The middle of my face was wider before and now my jaw is about as wide, if not a bit wider than my mid face.

8. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Has anyone noticed other than yourself? And if so what do they say? Just to rule out Body Dysmorphia

9. Watson350

Watson350 Member

I actually want what you have, I like the flare aesthetically, if you could take some bottom half face pics that would help. I'm sure no one would recognize you but I completely understand.

10. lvysaur

lvysaur Member

If you really want a narrower jaw, eat more fat, less carbohydrate. Gluten/cheese help too.

11. Ulysses

Ulysses Member

What dose of K2 were you taking?

12. Arrade

Arrade Member

So you want to be .. less masculine.. and less good looking
    What would Brad Pitt say?

Attached Files:

13. Watson350

Watson350 Member

I want to see a before and after, I have yet to see a legitimate picture of this effect from k2, I take one drop a day on my hand from idea labs

14. Arrade

Arrade Member

That doesn't sound very potent... especially since the hand has a high concentration of oils and less absorbability.

"I also tried Thorne's MK4 drops, both sublingually and transdermally (a la Ray Peat), and it did not seem to be as effective as taking Carlson's orally, at least for me."
    From a review of this product:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001LF39V...NYX&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1#customerReviews

I agree someone should document this effect, I would advise 10,000 iu Vit D and 5 mg mk4

15. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Oh at one point i took 5,000 iu vit D and multiple drops of MK4 but I developed tori mandibularis so I stopped.

16. Arrade

Arrade Member

Never heard of it, looked it up.
    Maybe that is too high a dose, especially multiple drops of the liquid. Where were you applying it?

Maybe try LEF's Super K, it has k1 and 1 mg mk4, and 200 mcg mk7. Pretty well rounded K supplement imo.

17. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Oh I'm great a 2,000 IU VIT D and one drop K, IM not looking to expand my jaw anymore

18. Janelle525

Janelle525 Member

I thought the only way to improve shape of the jaw is tongue posture and chewing? Do you do a lot of chewing? Did you happen to stop mouth breathing?

19. Benyamin Bulluc

Benyamin Bulluc Member

I’m curious about this jaw stuff.

Here is a picture of rob lowe young and now, I’m not sure if the way he looks now is desirable or healthy, there are glands on the side of the jaw there which can get inflammed i think, sometimes men have one jaw more swollen than the other and seems to be infection or inflammation.

With people wanting these square jaws, isn’t youth the most desirable? Brad Pitt looks similar in his youth, he has a jaw line but it’s not like it’s become in older age same as rob lowe.

Another thought is if people clench their jaw at night from stress, that those jaw muscles hypertrophy and inflame causing that square look.

I remember a guy at high school who was lean and always clenching his jaw, anxiously and could see those muscles in the side of the jaw flexing.

Attached Files:

20. Watson350

Watson350 Member

Dr. Terino did Tom Cruise's jaw implants, I went to see him and the top jaw transplant docs like Dr. Yaremchuk in Boston. Look up Tom Cruise jaw implants before and after