Is It Possible To Reverse Jaw Growth From Vitamin K2?

Herbie

Dr. Terino did Tom Cruise's jaw implants, I went to see him and the top jaw transplant docs like Dr. Yaremchuk in Boston. Look up Tom Cruise jaw implants before and after

I had no idea about this, who else has this done in the acting realm?

Watson350

Well...Its hard to know for sure, not many , however the prima facie evidence for cruise's silicon mandibular implants is incontrovertible
The outcome is very hard to determine, most doctors that do custom implants have you get a 3D skull via Xray/MRI and they design the implant to fit your own facial asymmetry; Dr. Binder is known for this but a lot of the guys do it. Dr. Yaremchuk has some amazing pics on his website of whats possible with facial implants including reversing canthal tilt

Arrade

I’m curious about this jaw stuff.

Here is a picture of rob lowe young and now, I’m not sure if the way he looks now is desirable or healthy, there are glands on the side of the jaw there which can get inflammed i think, sometimes men have one jaw more swollen than the other and seems to be infection or inflammation.

With people wanting these square jaws, isn’t youth the most desirable? Brad Pitt looks similar in his youth, he has a jaw line but it’s not like it’s become in older age same as rob lowe.

Another thought is if people clench their jaw at night from stress, that those jaw muscles hypertrophy and inflame causing that square look.

I remember a guy at high school who was lean and always clenching his jaw, anxiously and could see those muscles in the side of the jaw flexing.
Eh idk man, I heard from a fellow psych major than men are the most facially attractive at 30.
Women often prefer older men until they themselves are around 40.
I would like to know the digression ( I know there's a better word for this) between pretty boy and masculine handsome. I think most actually prefer handsome, and so Rob lowe in the older picture would be preferred

Watson350

Eh idk man, I heard from a fellow psych major than men are the most facially attractive at 30.
Women often prefer older men until they themselves are around 40.
I would like to know the digression ( I know there's a better word for this) between pretty boy and masculine handsome. I think most actually prefer handsome, and so Rob lowe in the older picture would be preferred
Women like men not pretty boys i.e. Neels Visser, although the facial proportions of a strong jaw with a wider posterior mandible angle are nice to have provided you look masculine and not like a girl

Arrade

Women like men not pretty boys i.e. Neels Visser, although the facial proportions of a strong jaw with a wider posterior mandible angle are nice to have provided you look masculine and not like a girl
He looks retarded haha.

OP
ImprovingDaily
I’m curious about this jaw stuff.

Here is a picture of rob lowe young and now, I’m not sure if the way he looks now is desirable or healthy, there are glands on the side of the jaw there which can get inflammed i think, sometimes men have one jaw more swollen than the other and seems to be infection or inflammation.

With people wanting these square jaws, isn’t youth the most desirable? Brad Pitt looks similar in his youth, he has a jaw line but it’s not like it’s become in older age same as rob lowe.

Another thought is if people clench their jaw at night from stress, that those jaw muscles hypertrophy and inflame causing that square look.

I remember a guy at high school who was lean and always clenching his jaw, anxiously and could see those muscles in the side of the jaw flexing.

That picture of Rob Lowe is a good example of what happened to me. Good looking youth and now the square jaw throws it off a bit. He's still not ugly, but definitely prefer the younger look.

Watson350

That picture of Rob Lowe is a good example of what happened to me. Good looking youth and now the square jaw throws it off a bit. He's still not ugly, but definitely prefer the younger look.
Thats really just collagen depletion/facial fat dissipation, its not from implants

Arrade

Idk but the before photo makes me want to vomit. Maybe because it is too close to a woman.
Congrats man, you're growing to a man.

Though Rob lowers chin is weird af :joyful:

Arrade

I don't feel like you can change it, unless you lowered androgens which is unhealthy. You're probably better looking to women now.
Maybe if you abstain from K2 besides a minimum for heart and bone health your face will slowly rebuild into the past

Watson350

@ImprovingDaily also you could try topical use of prog or maybe estrogen, like estriol.
I think this would be a step back tho
It could be hypothyroidism that is encouraging him to return to beta cuckoldry. He may be taking k2 but his metabolism still prefers to be pegged by a 10 inch apparatus.

Arrade

It could be hypothyroidism that is encouraging him to return to beta cuckoldry. He may be taking k2 but his metabolism still prefers to be pegged by a 10 inch apparatus.
haha that's a good one. I have hypothyroid tho so it aint that :P

then again maybe there a different mental/hormone expressions of hypo, I maybe the high dht breed

OP
ImprovingDaily

How is changing my face to a more attractive look beta? If anything, I was way more "alpha" and confident when I was younger with that kind of face. Not sure why you'd even go there anyway, weird that you went that direction.

OP
ImprovingDaily
@ImprovingDaily also you could try topical use of prog or maybe estrogen, like estriol.
I think this would be a step back tho

I thought Progesterone was good for bone building, not sure I'd wanna risk it. I definitely wouldn't experiment with estrogens though, I'd rather stick to the jaw I currently have than mess with that stuff lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals