Is It Possible To Reverse Jaw Growth From Vitamin K2?

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I feel like I’ve walked into an incel thread. I actually have a friend who is taking dutasteride intentionally to bring about his former androgynous look to attract a certain calibre of female, which have typically been young and dumb. He is apparently displeased that he looks more masculine, more mature, and attracts more types of women.

Mind you, without the jaws, the faces of these two models could reasonably pass for women if they had enough makeup. This weird androgynous look was once something isolated to supermodel circles only a few years ago, but now it’s quite surprising to me just how desired this look is among males.

Camille Paglia opines that a movement towards androgyny is a symptom of a civilization in its death throes.

Ulysses

It could be hypothyroidism that is encouraging him to return to beta cuckoldry. He may be taking k2 but his metabolism still prefers to be pegged by a 10 inch apparatus.
What the **** lol

Bogdar

Haha I don't know if your bone growth can be reversible. I'd say no but who knows. Even fully-grown starving guys keep their facial features while their entire body become so weak emaciated and fragile.

But your experience is intersting, what MK did you take ? What was your dosage ? Did you do some jaw/chewing exercise beside ?

Hairfedup

Neels Visser and Jordan Barret both look like trash to me. Then again, I don't understand why this thread has become about what makes a man attractive or whatever.

OP cut out the K2 I guess.

Hairfedup

I feel like I’ve walked into an incel thread. I actually have a friend who is taking dutasteride intentionally to bring about his former androgynous look to attract a certain calibre of female, which have typically been young and dumb. He is apparently displeased that he looks more masculine, more mature, and attracts more types of women.

Mind you, without the jaws, the faces of these two models could reasonably pass for women if they had enough makeup. This weird androgynous look was once something isolated to supermodel circles only a few years ago, but now it’s quite surprising to me just how desired this look is among males.

Camille Paglia opines that a movement towards androgyny is a symptom of a civilization in its death throes.

Now this is interesting.

Cydanic

Has K2 been shown to widen both the upper and the lower jaw equally? I already have a jaw misalignment that I want to avoid making worse.

LCohen

I’m curious about this jaw stuff.

Here is a picture of rob lowe young and now, I’m not sure if the way he looks now is desirable or healthy, there are glands on the side of the jaw there which can get inflammed i think, sometimes men have one jaw more swollen than the other and seems to be infection or inflammation.

With people wanting these square jaws, isn’t youth the most desirable? Brad Pitt looks similar in his youth, he has a jaw line but it’s not like it’s become in older age same as rob lowe.

Another thought is if people clench their jaw at night from stress, that those jaw muscles hypertrophy and inflame causing that square look.

I remember a guy at high school who was lean and always clenching his jaw, anxiously and could see those muscles in the side of the jaw flexing.

Less chiseled, more bloated face (double chin) is the sign of low thyroid, low T, slow metabolism, high estrogen-prolactin.

More chiseled, less chubby face is the sign of high T, high metabolism, low estrogen.

colby

Less chiseled, more bloated face (double chin) is the sign of low thyroid, low T, slow metabolism, high estrogen-prolactin.

More chiseled, less chubby face is the sign of high T, high metabolism, low estrogen.

Can you help someone with the less chiseled look on steps they can take to achieve the High T, High Metabolism, and low estrogen to achieve the more chiseled look? Also, how does Jordan Barret have such an angular jawline? He's not even ripped. He's like skinny fat and has a soft body.

colby

If you really want a narrower jaw, eat more fat, less carbohydrate. Gluten/cheese help too.
Well...Its hard to know for sure, not many , however the prima facie evidence for cruise's silicon mandibular implants is incontrovertible

Also Tom Cruise has lost his tight chiseled jawline. He is like Rob Lowe as they both had tighter thinner skin to their skulls and now it's more fat and puffy. Why does this happen? It happened to me too and I am only 26. My jawline used to be like theirs. Tight and angular and also my chin was sharper and didn't look as wide. Now my face is like one giant round and square. It doesn't have that tight and triangle jawline where it narrows at the chin and tapers up to the side of mandibles. Hard to explain but if anyone has insight to this please talk to me. I can't figure out how to get my jawline back to the way it was before like the youth of all these famous actors faces. Johnny Depp as well!

Frankdee20

Has your gonial width changed or is it fat redistribution.? I think you could massively supplement with magnesium which can strip calcium from bones. Other supplements do this as well

Isn’t magnesium part of the bone matrix though ?

tara

tara

Late 20's
How long/over what period did you think the jaw shape change took place?

I'm wondering if it could have been not so much the supplemental K as just a the normal process of growth and maturation that happens usually up to roughly 25 years, but could sometimes extend a bit longer, especially if it was delayed for some reason.

Watson350

Also Tom Cruise has lost his tight chiseled jawline. He is like Rob Lowe as they both had tighter thinner skin to their skulls and now it's more fat and puffy. Why does this happen? It happened to me too and I am only 26. My jawline used to be like theirs. Tight and angular and also my chin was sharper and didn't look as wide. Now my face is like one giant round and square. It doesn't have that tight and triangle jawline where it narrows at the chin and tapers up to the side of mandibles. Hard to explain but if anyone has insight to this please talk to me. I can't figure out how to get my jawline back to the way it was before like the youth of all these famous actors faces. Johnny Depp as well!
Tom cruise uses fillers in his face which take away some of the sharpness you're referring to. You'll notice in his movie roles his face is a lot closer to what it was when he was younger than during red carpet events. There is an element of timing involved when injecting polymethacrolyte suspended in bovine collagen or hyluronic acid like juvederm.

OP
ImprovingDaily
How long/over what period did you think the jaw shape change took place?

I'm wondering if it could have been not so much the supplemental K as just a the normal process of growth and maturation that happens usually up to roughly 25 years, but could sometimes extend a bit longer, especially if it was delayed for some reason.

I'd say the changes really began around 22 or 23. Coincidentally I started experimenting with K2 for the cardiovascular benefits around that time because I was getting weird chest pains.

I sometimes wonder if it was just normal growth too. I'm open to the possibility.

My main thing is that I'd like to return somewhat to the look I had at my early 20s. For some reason it strikes a nerve with people that I'd like to change my appearance. But what's more radical, changing your appearance or curing/treating chronic diseases with ray peat ideas? (This part isn't directed act you btw Tara, just been reading some of the responses and have been kind of surprised.)

tara

I'd say the changes really began around 22 or 23. Coincidentally I started experimenting with K2 for the cardiovascular benefits around that time because I was getting weird chest pains.

I sometimes wonder if it was just normal growth too. I'm open to the possibility.
Seems likely to me that your face would just naturally mature and change over this time.

My main thing is that I'd like to return somewhat to the look I had at my early 20s. For some reason it strikes a nerve with people that I'd like to change my appearance. But what's more radical, changing your appearance or curing/treating chronic diseases with ray peat ideas? (This part isn't directed act you btw Tara, just been reading some of the responses and have been kind of surprised.)
I'd favour accepting that you have grown up, and support having the healthy body the way it is designed to be at this age, rather than trying to revert it. I don't know if there would be negative health consequences of messing with that.

OP
ImprovingDaily
Seems likely to me that your face would just naturally mature and change over this time.

I'd favour accepting that you have grown up, and support having the healthy body the way it is designed to be at this age, rather than trying to revert it. I don't know if there would be negative health consequences of messing with that.

Very true Tara. That's why when someone mentioned estrogen to improve it I rejected it. I'm gonna experiment and see if anything changes but keep it healthy. If it feels wrong I'll stop. I've been upping my vitamin A lately so we'll see if that's fruitful or not.

Glassy

Very true Tara. That's why when someone mentioned estrogen to improve it I rejected it. I'm gonna experiment and see if anything changes but keep it healthy. If it feels wrong I'll stop. I've been upping my vitamin A lately so we'll see if that's fruitful or not.

I can guarantee that in 10 years time you’ll be wishing you had the jawline and face that you have right now (among other things). Take this as the first lesson in accepting that your body is constantly changing and often not for the better. Take steps to maintain your health but also remember to love yourself right now.

It’s possible the vit K allowed your jaw to reach its full potential (ie while you were still maturing) but I’d be careful not to overdo the Vit A or you’ll be starting another thread pretty shortly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals