Is Anyone Selling Gerson's Recommended Potassium Supplement Mix?

tara

IIRC, Gerson used a particular ratio of 3 forms of potassium that they'd worked out by experiment to be most helpful in their method for recovering from or resisting cancer. When I find it again, I'll post it here.

I wonder whether anyone has put together for sale a product that reproduces this potassium supplement mix. Does anyone know of any sources?

Amazoniac

IIRC, Gerson used a particular ratio of 3 forms of potassium that they'd worked out by experiment to be most helpful in their method for recovering from or resisting cancer. When I find it again, I'll post it here.

I wonder whether anyone has put together for sale a product that reproduces this potassium supplement mix. Does anyone know of any sources?
Hi tara.

- Gerson Supplies: Supplements & Medications | Gerson Institute

OP
T

tara

Hey Tara, I got mine off Amazon from a vendor called PureLife Enema, but they are out of stock. They appear to have it in stock on their website, though: Potassium Compound Salts - 3 Potassium Mix for Gerson Therapy - 100 Grams
Thanks cjm.
That looks like the one.
Could you tell if it was helpful?

It has:
potassium gluconate (I have this.)
potassium acetate
monopotassium phosphate.

Hi Amazoniac,
Thanks for the link. I didn't see a potassium supplement on that page - am I missing something?

Thanks, I saw that.

So far I'm struggling to find a supplier who will ship it.
So still interested in other options, including trying to get components - potassium acetate, monopotassium phosphate. I have potassium gluconate.

I've just noticed the homeopathic tissue salt kali phos.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals