Is Anyone Selling Gerson's Recommended Potassium Supplement Mix?

tara

IIRC, Gerson used a particular ratio of 3 forms of potassium that they'd worked out by experiment to be most helpful in their method for recovering from or resisting cancer. When I find it again, I'll post it here.

I wonder whether anyone has put together for sale a product that reproduces this potassium supplement mix. Does anyone know of any sources?

Amazoniac

IIRC, Gerson used a particular ratio of 3 forms of potassium that they'd worked out by experiment to be most helpful in their method for recovering from or resisting cancer. When I find it again, I'll post it here.

I wonder whether anyone has put together for sale a product that reproduces this potassium supplement mix. Does anyone know of any sources?
Hi tara.

- Gerson Supplies: Supplements & Medications | Gerson Institute

OP
T

tara

Hey Tara, I got mine off Amazon from a vendor called PureLife Enema, but they are out of stock. They appear to have it in stock on their website, though: Potassium Compound Salts - 3 Potassium Mix for Gerson Therapy - 100 Grams
Thanks cjm.
That looks like the one.
Could you tell if it was helpful?

It has:
potassium gluconate (I have this.)
potassium acetate
monopotassium phosphate.

Hi Amazoniac,
Thanks for the link. I didn't see a potassium supplement on that page - am I missing something?

Thanks, I saw that.

So far I'm struggling to find a supplier who will ship it.
So still interested in other options, including trying to get components - potassium acetate, monopotassium phosphate. I have potassium gluconate.

I've just noticed the homeopathic tissue salt kali phos.

cjm

Thanks cjm.
That looks like the one.
Could you tell if it was helpful?

Couldn’t tell to be honest :/ Potassium acetate has a weird taste which didn’t help with compliance to a regular regimen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals