Intestinal diverticula

Maniek1300

Hello how to treat intestinal diverticula. My stomach hurts on the left side of my stomach. The pain is very strong. I am asking for advice

Hello how to treat intestinal diverticula. My stomach hurts on the left side of my stomach. The pain is very strong. I am asking for advice

Oh gosh you need to stop eating! My husband has been to the hospital once with it, and after watching them do nothing, but starve him I did the same his next two times. Get yourself a high number manuka honey, whichbis avoid antibiotic and stay on bone broths and bed rest for a couple of days. Peppermint and chamomile tea are very good to help your situation. That can be a life threatening situation so DO NOT EAT!

Yes STOP EATING or go to the hospital. If you have an infection you need to not feed it. Have you experienced this before?

Coffee can be beneficial for flushing out and raw honey taken away from food is a good antibiotic, carrot salad is an antibiotic.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Every now and then I have a pain in the left side of my stomach. I was at the doctor who prescribed me the antibiotic Rifaximinum. But I don't know whether to take it. Thank you very much for all the information.

Every now and then I have a pain in the left side of my stomach. I was at the doctor who prescribed me the antibiotic Rifaximinum. But I don't know whether to take it. Thank you very much for all the information.

Yeah I don't know if I would take it either, they can cause long term issues. When my husband gets a bout of it he is doubled over in pain.

OP
M

Maniek1300

The doctor said so and prescribed an antibiotic. Tomorrow I am going to do an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity.

The doctor said so and prescribed an antibiotic. Tomorrow I am going to do an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity.

Yeah don't be taking antibiotics on a guess. Left sided stomach pain can be other things besides diverticulitis. In the meantime, do give your digestion a bit of a rest and when the dust settles see how you feel.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Rifaximin is a bit different as it is not absorbed systemically. It has been given for SIBO and in my case helped my IBS flares. If in your situation I was given rifaximin, I would take it.

Not eating is a good idea while having diverticulitis. As RnR said, in hospitals, I've seen patients go on IV fluids and nothing by mouth for few days to resolve it; most of the time with antibiotics too. I also would drink coke or something like that to prevent hypoglycemia and stress response.

Hope this clears out.

When back to your health, consider bulking up your stools a bit with daily carrot and fruit etc..

Best of luck - hang in

Source Code

I have just adopted a dog from the pound that no one wanted because of constant regurgitation from a diverticulum from his esophagus to his heart. I started giving him liver and mash potatoes for one meal, chicken with gelatine butter salt and honey for the 2nd meal. And at night I was giving him a little bit of dmso, a couple of drops of methylene blue some honey and coconut oil. He is like a new dog, and hardly ever regurgitates at all any more now now

Source Code

I was thinking about trying Lgluatamine too, but now he's come good so idk if it will be necessary, I only got him a few weeks ago and yeah it was about a week and a half of the of the oral DMSO,MB, honey coconut oil at night.

Nokoni

I have just adopted a dog from the pound that no one wanted because of constant regurgitation from a diverticulum from his esophagus to his heart. I started giving him liver and mash potatoes for one meal, chicken with gelatine butter salt and honey for the 2nd meal. And at night I was giving him a little bit of dmso, a couple of drops of methylene blue some honey and coconut oil. He is like a new dog, and hardly ever regurgitates at all any more now now
You are a humanitarian and a miracle worker to boot. I tip my cap.

Source Code

I'm just stoked he's actually a really amazing dog, initially the rescue centre gave us these plastic slow feeders the vet said to give canned food to him on so he couldn't gulp it down, I read the ingredients and its all pufa so I thought I'd try out some of the stuff I learnt from this forum and R.P.s articles and its been an amazing success. They told us he was very close to getting euthanized because no one wanted to deal with it before we got him. This is just more proof of Dr. peats work for me.

OP
M

Maniek1300

I did an ultrasound today and it came out diverticula in the large intestine. Maybe someone has proven methods of curing inflammation. Thanks for all the information.

apr

I did an ultrasound today and it came out diverticula in the large intestine. Maybe someone has proven methods of curing inflammation. Thanks for all the information.
Hey were you able to resolve your issue?

I was told I "may" have one but Dr. wants to do a colonoscopy to confirm. No thank you. Didn't know they could see them on ultrasounds.

Mine is left side and very low. Almost thought it was my ovary.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals