The question of reducing spike protein from the body

Maniek1300

Hello I have a question, I am left with pain in my back and chest after I got Covid. I had Covid 7 weeks ago. I got azithromycin for the chest pain.
I have got some questions:
- How to increase immunity after antibiotics.
- How to reduce spike protein in the body after Covid I am asking for help because I am constantly sick with sore throat and nasal discharge.

Jayvee

You could try nebulising methlyne Blue and saline solution. That helped massively for me. Other than that Cyproheptadine and Aspirin can be useful in treating the immune response

Lollipop2

There are many threads on the forum discussing ways to help. Search: Covid healing, Covid Vaccine healing, spike protein healing etc.

OP
M

Maniek1300

You could try nebulising methlyne Blue and saline solution. That helped massively for me. Other than that Cyproheptadine and Aspirin can be useful in treating the immune response

Thank you for the answer, I have a question in what doses to use MB and saline.

Jayvee

Thank you for the answer, I have a question in what doses to use MB and saline.

I created a thread a few weeks back on it with the measurements and info, have a look. I based this on studies and some anecdotal evidence.