Internet Trolls: Online Nuisances Or Corporate Shills?

Travis

tara

Yes.

Wagner83

Thanks, I didn't know about this.

How do I get recruited and what are the wages?

OP
Travis

Travis

Thanks, I didn't know about this.

How do I get recruited and what are the wages?

Judging by their lot, I wouldn't be surprised if you had suck someones **** to be initiated.

Don't do it Wagner, there are better jobs out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazarlar

It depends on a topic. In politics there could be lot of paid trolls but mostly people defend their worldview without getting paid and in their free time. It's sort of addiction actually - commenting in youtube and FB etc.

In nutrition I see lot of clashes between veganism, low-carbers and "normal-eaters"; but I doubt anyone gets paid there.

Sugar industry should hire Peat-followers in their strategic communication though.

Wagner83

Judging by their lot, I wouldn't be surprised if you had suck someones cοck to be initiated.

Don't do it Wagner, there are better jobs out there.
But..

I was joking, I have way too many interesting things to learn and do.

Sugar industry should hire Peat-followers in their strategic communication though.
What if he was a powerful coca-cola / milk industry troll?

nwo2012

There are definitely lots of paid trolls. But also a lot of sheeple that will fight tooth and nail to protect the system.
These are the ones that I find it harder and harder to tolerate by the day.

SOMO

Nobody is getting paid to say that pharmaceutical drugs r kewl.

I've been to doctor's offices same time as the corporate shills (pharmaceutical reps) and the pharmaceutical reps really stand out - they're usually the best dressed, most coiffed and usually carry a briefcase (nobody uses briefcases anymore,) but are in the waiting room right alongside people on Medicaid and Medicare lol.

So yes, I guess people are getting paid to be corporate shills, but they actually WORK FOR THE COMPANY. Pfizer is not going around signing temporary contracts for pharmaceutical reps lol.

Last edited:

achillea

I have heard they get bonuses if someone hits the reply button. Shows their statements have had an effect.

Prosper

I have heard they get bonuses if someone hits the reply button. Shows their statements have had an effect.
I get roughly 10 cents for every upvote I get. More for replies, the longer the reply, the larger the reward.

OP
Travis

Travis

In nutrition I see lot of clashes between veganism, low-carbers and "normal-eaters"; but I doubt anyone gets paid there.

Food can transcend nutrition into in the realm of medicine in certain areas, most notably of autoimmune diseases. Arguments over carotenes or retinol may seem trivial, yet autoantibodies can be very serious indeed. Autoantibodies to cow's milk have been strongly correlated with cerebral folate deficiency, neural tube defects, and cleft palate on account of their ability to bind and block human folate receptors.

Informing people about certain things bring online trolls 'out of the woodwork,' so-to-speak, and I can assure you there are online trolls paid to defend the dairy industry.

InChristAlone

Food can transcend nutrition into in the realm of medicine in certain areas, most notably of autoimmune diseases. Arguments over carotenes or retinol may seem trivial, yet autoantibodies can be very serious indeed. Autoantibodies to cow's milk have been strongly correlated with cerebral folate deficiency, neural tube defects, and cleft palate on account of their ability to bind and block human folate receptors.

Informing people about certain things bring online trolls 'out of the woodwork,' so-to-speak, and I can assure you there are online trolls paid to defend the dairy industry.
But what is causing the antibodies? Because it's obviously not happening to everyone not even close. You say homogenization, but millions of people drink that and don't have cleft palate or autism. So what makes someone's immune system form an autoantibody and not someone else's? Maybe it's the same reason some people die from vaccines and others remain healthy.

cyclops

Autoantibodies to cow's milk have been strongly correlated with cerebral folate deficiency, neural tube defects, and cleft palate on account of their ability to bind and block human folate receptors.

Travis are you not down with cow's milk in general?

OP
Travis

Travis

Travis are you not down with cow's milk in general?

Antibody formation appears to be facilitated by homogenization, a process that traps milk proteins inside the smaller liposomes as they form. It has been experimentally shown that homogenization facilitates the persorption of xanthine oxidase, a protein found in milk ten times larger than the bovine folate receptor.

The prevalence of autoantibodies against the folate receptor has been found to be 42% among Irish females.

cyclops

Antibody formation appears to be facilitated by homogenization, a process that traps milk proteins inside the smaller liposomes as they form. It has been experimentally shown that homogenization facilitates the persorption of xanthine oxidase, a protein found in milk ten times larger than the bovine folate receptor.

The prevalence of autoantibodies against the folate receptor has been found to be 42% among Irish females.

Oh, so it's mostly homogenization you feel is problematic. Do you happen to know if most greek yogurt is normally homogenized?

OP
Travis

Travis

But what is causing the antibodies? Because it's obviously not happening to everyone not even close. You say homogenization, but millions of people drink that and don't have cleft palate or autism. So what makes someone's immune system form an autoantibody and not someone else's? Maybe it's the same reason some people die from vaccines and others remain healthy.

I think everyone's immune system would raise antibodies against an antigen, yet for this to occur a peptide must get into the bloodstream with a length of ten amino acids or greater. There is a good amount of differences in people's stomach pH, enzyme expression, intestinal permeability, and even food combining. The initial absorption of longer peptides intact likely accounts for most of the interpersonal variation in antibody formation against food proteins.

Among Irish females, the prevalence of folate receptor autoantibodies has been found to be 42% this approaches the prevalence of homogenized milk consumption.

And of course, dietary folates provide a partial antidote to FRα autoantibodies because they can displace them from receptors while providing the very enzymatic cofactor needed. A person eating a good amount of leaves would be relatively unaffected by the same concentration of FRα autoantibodies that could block enough cerebral or placental folate uptake in another person, perhaps relying on trace amount of folic acid in refined wheat products, to induce pathology.

OP
Travis

Travis

I dont think propagandizing the masses is anything new and has been going on for a long time; euphemistically called Manufacturing Consent. The only thing that has changed is that we are so atomized in our information sources now that just controlling mass media isnt enough anymore.
Internet Trolls May be Trained Government Agents According to Leaked Document

I knew that you would know for certain that paid trolls exist online, at least in shaping public opinion in certain other arenas. However: I had posted that article because I sense a certain amount of reluctance around here in acknowledging food & nutrition trolls specifically, perhaps because those not doing so are simply the trolls themselves—actually being a bit more common than you might think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals