Communitarianism, Capitalism+Communism, Amitai Etzioni

Regina

Missed out your message @managing, I will come back to that with an answer when time allows.

Meanwhile, the agitprop operation of the WEF is underway, Klaus Schwab interviewed in one of the leading left media in Germany, we will see much of that the coming month

ZEIT ONLINE | Lesen Sie zeit.de mit Werbung oder im PUR-Abo. Sie haben die Wahl.

It’s decided already. We are heading into a Chinese inspired reality in the West
Yes. Afghanistan is being handed over to China to siphon its rare earth minerals to build Klaus' 4IR.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Have a read of what the psychopath Etzioni is saying here, he claims Biden has a communitarian in mind for secretary of state.
The communitarians are also pro vaccine passports, communitarianism is basically fascism dressed up with new words.

President-elect Joe Biden's nominee for Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, is quite familiar
with communitarian thinking. In 2007, he participated in a workshop conducted in Congress on
a plan to make the Iraqi government more communitarian and less central.
The following note
appeared in the Washington Times to mark the occasion.
"Iraq security — 2 p.m. — The George Washington University holds a discussion on “Plan
Z: Community-Based Security in Iraq,” with Amitai Etzioni, professor at George
Washington University. Participants include Antony Blinken, staff director of the Senate
Foreign Relations Committee, and Michael O’Hanlon, senior fellow of the Brookings
Institution. Location: 419 Dirksen Senate Office Building. Contact: 202/994-6424."

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Nice video. But July 2020? And only a small portion of the population has even noticed.
I don’t think many even in conspiracy circles touch on communitarianism, it’s definitely an ideology the ruling class are working off of either knowingly or not, Etzioni seems to influence powerful people with his articles.

Regina

I don’t think many even in conspiracy circles touch on communitarianism, it’s definitely an ideology the ruling class are working off of either knowingly or not, Etzioni seems to influence powerful people with his articles.
It just sounds like a concentration camp to me.

Regina

Brendon O'Connell talks about communitarianism here:
O'Connell

LeeLemonoil

It’s all a means to an end to them. There is no ideology next to rule supreme, absolute power, habe everything at their disposal anytime.
If communitarianism is for the time being what advances that goal they’ll push it

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Brendon O'Connell talks about communitarianism here:
O'Connell

I’ve come across him, he’s an interesting guy, he‘s high stressed though which is understandable if his story is legit, can be difficult to listen to because of this, he veers into rants but the info is good.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

It’s all a means to an end to them. There is no ideology next to rule supreme, absolute power, habe everything at their disposal anytime.
If communitarianism is for the time being what advances that goal they’ll push it
This is it, the have the power to amplify anything, we really need everyone in the public to start blaming banks and the ruling class, it’s doesn’t matter what angle of attack as long as the goal is the same.

Regina

I’ve come across him, he’s an interesting guy, he‘s high stressed though which is understandable if his story is legit, can be difficult to listen to because of this, he veers into rants but the info is good.
I have the same take. His info seems correct. I also listen/read George Webb and Whitney Webb whom O'Connell criticizes. Dr. peat's last woords of advice with Danny and Georgi was to keep on studying the virus and why it is happening.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I have the same take. His info seems correct. I also listen/read George Webb and Whitney Webb whom O'Connell criticizes. Dr. peat's last woords of advice with Danny and Georgi was to keep on studying the virus and why it is happening.
I heard his critique of Webb.
There is another circle out there also that is interesting, it’s the Corey morningstar circle who Webb interviewed recently, Morningstar seems ok but some people around her are continually critiquing the fake woke left which is correct but they have strange connections, for example Molly Klein known as redkahina on twitter is the daughter of the guy who created playboy and a host of propaganda in the past, anti black pro Zionist material, what her angle in all of this is curious, Klein is also critiquing Alison McDowell implying she is establishment disinformation yet McDowell speaks about cybernetics which Klein doesn’t, Klein is also dismissive of Hegel and it’s use by the ruling class, she is suspect, on twitter I found a guy exposing a document she co signed with her father related to the CIA.
John steppling is also in this circle and he was a rockerfeller fellow and made scripts for hollywood, he hosts a podcast called aesthetic resistance.

What’s interesting is none of these individuals speak about communitarianism, I wonder if there is layers of gatekeeping in ruling class circles, we start with one set of disinfo/conspiracy which the followers will debunk with time then it’s onto a new layer, all the while new bits of info that is true is released but not all, it’s a concession of the true motives which buys time, it won’t matter what the truth is if they can establishment this global digital plantation because they can monitor everything at this point.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I also found this website that uses communitarianism and the works of Raapana but brings the "jews" into the narrative, I suspect this could be to tarnish the work of raapana and others speaking out against communitarianism and label it anti semitism, raapana does mention the talmudic/cabala as a possibility of being behind communitarianism, etzioni "was" a zionist terrorist.
Amitai Etzioni as I mentioned is the pope of all one world government propaganda, his book "new normal" is where the covid cult got the phrase from, all his books pretty much tell you whats going on with global governance now.
The new normal is basically the covid narrative we seen parroted everywhere.
Amazon product ASIN B075GVQM9GView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075GVQM9G/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p2_i6

1659568937444.png

Last edited:

Regina

I also found this website that uses communitarianism and the works of Raapana but brings the "jews" into the narrative, I suspect this could be to tarnish the work of raapana and others speaking out against communitarianism and label it anti semitism.
Amitai Etzioni as I mentioned is the pope of all one world government propaganda, his book "new normal" is where the covid cult got the phrase from, all his books pretty much tell you whats going on with global governance now.
The new normal is basically the covid narrative we seen parroted everywhere.
Amazon product ASIN B075GVQM9GView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075GVQM9G/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p2_i6

View attachment 39876
:jawdrop: Egad. What a piece of garbage. I'll have to hold my nose and read it.
Yes. More people should be focusing on this. I'll send the Raapana to Webb.
Thank you.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

:jawdrop: Egad. What a piece of garbage. I'll have to hold my nose and read it.
Yes. More people should be focusing on this. I'll send the Raapana to Webb.
Thank you.
Please do, see if she does anything.
Klaus schwaub is basically parroting etzioni, if we can etzioni and his book trending it would be a move in the right direction for those loosing faith in the alternative media, he is basically the pope of global governance.

Regina

Please do, see if she does anything.
Klaus schwaub is basically parroting etzioni, if we can etzioni and his book trending it would be a move in the right direction for those loosing faith in the alternative media, he is basically the pope of global governance.
I sent it to George Webb.

His friend Peter Duke has a compilation site.

I'll try to can the topic into those circles. Heck. I'd even take Joe Rogan talking about it.

Better though would be a liberal voice educating the duped people wanting to do the right thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals