There Is A Massive Conspiracy To Push Transsexuality On Kids

Hugh Johnson

Inauthentic Selves: The modern LGBTQ+ Movement Is Run By Philanthropic Astroturf And Based On Junk…

This article is longer than a hunger year, but it includes a lot of discussion about trans research, big phrama profits, ghost-writing of scientific publications by Big Pharma and a lot of other stuff. The author has a strong political agenda, but the investigation and arguments are mostly solid. I'll paste the points I found most interesting:

“The language of astroturfers and propagandists includes trademark inflammatory terms such as: anti, nutty, quack, crank, pseudo-science, debunking, conspiracy theory, deniers and junk science. Sometimes astroturfers claim to “debunk myths” that aren’t myths at all. They declare debates over that aren’t over. They claim that “everybody agrees” when everyone doesn’t agree. They aim to make you think you’re an outlier when you’re not.

Astroturfers and propagandists tend to attack and controversialize the news organizations, personalities and people surrounding an issue rather than sticking to the facts. They try to censor and silence topics and speakers rather than engage them. And most of all, they reserve all their expressed skepticism for those who expose wrongdoing rather than the wrongdoers. In other words, instead of questioning authority, they question those who question authority”

Pfizer, which makes the estrogen drug Premarin after purchasing Wyeth in 2009, is a major corporate partner of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and received a 100% score on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. Wyeth was no stranger to targeting minorities for drug experimentation. In a suit filed and unsealed in 2010, a pair of former hospital sales representatives filed a whistleblower suit, alleging that Wyeth illegally promoted the Rapamune kidney transplant drug. Targeting African-Americans, Wyeth promoted off-label use of the Rapamune drug for use in other organs, when it was only FDA approved for use in kidney transplants. Representatives were provided with studies and abstracts to use when marketing the use of the drug off-label. Wyeth offered doctors and hospitals kickbacks when they prescribed Rapamune off-label. The FDA had actively warned against some of the promoted uses of Rapamune. Wyeth later agreed to pay $490 million to the Department of Justice to resolve its liability. Wyeth again engaged in unethical behavior with Prempro, another estrogen hormone replacement therapy drug, which is also used for transition. Wyeth used ‘medical ghostwriters’ to build a brand around Prempro and various off-label uses of the drug. What’s medical ghostwriting? Essentially, it’s a pharmaceutical company producing a peer-reviewed article promoting use of a drug it makes, often for off-label uses.

This is done by hiring a commercial medical writing company to produce papers that can then be published in academic journals. An academic is attributed authorship, even though they have not written the paper. The paper contains conclusions that support the pharmaceutical company’s marketing desires for a particular drug. In the case of Prempro, legal documents that emerged from a lawsuit brought by 14,000 patients were released to PLoS Medicine, an open access journal (viewable here). It revealed that Wyeth hired a medical communications company, DesignWrite, who then produced a first draft of a paper, received advice on a second draft from Wyeth, then sent it to an academic who would ‘author’ the paper by attaching their name and claiming authorship. Typically, the papers are review articles — they review a body of literature on a particular drug, then draw conclusions on its use. While the academics weren’t paid, political currency in academia has become the number of papers published in journals, so it added to their credentials. DesignWrite sold over 50 articles to Wyeth about HRT and produced conference posters and symposia materials. The material produced by DesignWrite promoted off-label uses of HRT. DesignWrite also promoted its advisory board creation and management capabilities to pharmaceutical companies.

While medical ghostwriting is clearly unethical, it’s not illegal. Because academic publications aren’t considered promotional, it does not fall afoul of off-label marketing laws. Pharma companies can ghostwrite as many articles as they like, building a message that the off-label use of drugs is safe, acceptable. They then publish that in an academic journal. Wyeth would produce studies that sang the praises of HRT for things it could never market it for, like curing wrinkles. Because the fact that the paper is ghostwritten is never disclosed, it means that people could potentially be receiving biased information that favors a drug company and using that when making decisions around patient health. If a large body of ‘research’ is promoting a use for a drug, then it must work, right?

How prevalent is medical ghost-writing,? The New York Times estimated in 2009 that 5–11% of medical articles are ghostwritten, though this ultimately depends on the drug. With one drug (sertraline), between 18% and 44% of articles on the subject were funded and ghostwritten by Pfizer. But without disclosure, we do not know how prevalent the problem might actually be.

tankasnowgod

Haven't read the entire article, but yes, there is no doubt there is a sinister agenda behind this "Transgender" movement. The idea to push these powerful and toxic drugs on kids really disgusts me. When I first heard about it, I didn't even think it was real. Yet.... it is. One of the very sad realizations I have had over the past two years is society in general does not truly care about protecting children. Too many stories like The Franklin Coverup, and stories from institutionalized abuse like Cathy O'Brien's. I see this changing with the massive arrests of Pedophiles and other human traffickers since the 2016 election, but still........

One of the problems is that people tend to dismiss these stories, or simply don't want to believe them. I might myself..... except that I was used as a medical experiment when I was 8 years old. Sure, it wasn't sold to me or my family as that.... but that is what it was. I guess I'm lucky, in that it only took two surgeries to really reverse it (well, if you don't count the 30 years inbetween).

Aaron Russo pointed out that there can be very sinister forces behind philanthropy, even when it's a worthwhile issue. Here is an clip of him recounting talking with a Rockefeller about why they helped to fund the feminist movement-

somuch4food

Pharmaceutical companies really are the bane of the world. Playing with people's health and head to make a profit.

As a kid growing up, I always identified more with boys and liked activities promoted mainly to boys. It did affect me in the sense that I had a hard time feeling included, but I eventually overcame it. Puberty made me more of a woman. My interests are still mainly masculine, but psychologically I sure am female.

We shouldn't mess with physiology. Why not simply just accept that people can dress however they want?

rei

The agenda has been obvious since a decade, in the last 2-3 years it has been put into high gear. Coincided nicely with Russia banning non-nautral sexuality propaganda.

Mufasa

Oh please come on, “pushing” transexuality on kids... Do you really think that anyone can push that on a kid?

It is like denying depression and saying that that people are pushed on SSRI while they actually felt allright. The SSRI’s are not the solution, but dont deny the problem.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Oh please come on, “pushing” transexuality on kids... Do you really think that anyone can push that on a kid?

It is like denying depression and saying that that people are pushed on SSRI while they actually felt allright. The SSRI’s are not the solution, but dont deny the problem.
Of course you can push it on kids. You can even push a kid into a suicide or having violent sex with adults. Kids are easily influenced and rely on others to protect them. Depression is also pushed on people, along with antidepressants. Jorgen Rasmussen has a story of client thinking she was depressed because her psychiatrists kept insisting she was. Good money for the doctor, but once Jorgen laughed a her face she got a grip.

Mufasa

Of course you can push it on kids. You can even push a kid into a suicide or having violent sex with adults. Kids are easily influenced and rely on others to protect them. Depression is also pushed on people, along with antidepressants. Jorgen Rasmussen has a story of client thinking she was depressed because her psychiatrists kept insisting she was. Good money for the doctor, but once Jorgen laughed a her face she got a grip.

There always some edge cases. But the reality is that many people feel depressed, and go to the psychiatrists because they feel like that.
Pharmaceutical companies noticed this huge "market" and found a way to make lots of money of that.
The same is true for transsexuality.

Kids are easily influenced and rely on others to protect them.

Do you know any transsexual yourself? In most cases, transsexual kids are pushed by their parents, "to be normal", for years, before they ever come in contact with a doctor that would "push" them starting a gender transformation.

Last edited:

Inaut

There always some edge cases. But the reality is that many people feel depressed, and go to the psychiatrists because they feel like that.
Pharmaceutical companies noticed this huge "market" and found a way to make lots of money of that.
The same is true for transsexuality.

Do you know any transsexual yourself? In most cases, transsexual kids are pushed by their parents, "to be normal", for years, before they ever come in contact with a doctor that would "push" them starting a gender transformation.

I agree that for transsexual children it isn't easy and for them I can understand your perspective @Mufasa....but en masse....they aren't the majority, rather a very small percentage of the population (I'm talking about real born transgendered individuals now). I do agree though with the OP that it seems children are being influenced towards gender confusion in media and cult-ure. Sex is being introduced to the impressionable and it's only serving to confuse children more. I feel like the Aleister Crowley saying "Do What Thou Wilt" is becoming more acceptable...Up is down and down is up. If you have morals or values, they must be discarded in this new age. All good though...right?

Runenight201

Instead of pushing transsexuals towards the opposite end, I think it would be a lot healthier, both psychologically and physically, if they were nudged back in the direction their dna originally encoded for them. I don’t think it’s right to conclude it’s all a psychological phenomenon, and diet and hormone therapy could probably address the “wrong” gendered thoughts/feelings.

Certainly a safer approach then mutilating their bodies X.X and administering estrogen to men and test/dht to women (although tbh I don’t know what the exact HRT protocols are for transsexuals)

Inaut

hyper transsexualization leads to the end game.... transhumanism in my opinion...

for the tiny percentage that's actually transsexual...I wish them proper care and assistance. wouldn't be an easy life regardless

Sobieski

Instead of pushing transsexuals towards the opposite end, I think it would be a lot healthier, both psychologically and physically, if they were nudged back in the direction their dna originally encoded for them. I don’t think it’s right to conclude it’s all a psychological phenomenon, and diet and hormone therapy could probably address the “wrong” gendered thoughts/feelings.

Certainly a safer approach then mutilating their bodies X.X and administering estrogen to men and test/dht to women (although tbh I don’t know what the exact HRT protocols are for transsexuals)
I completely agree. If someone's mind doesn't believe that they belong in the physical body they possess, the problem belongs in the mind imho and should be treated as a mental issue rather than a physical one. The fact that something like 45% of post op transexuals attempt suicide shows that this current method isn't working for them.

somuch4food

The fact that something like 45% of post op transexuals attempt suicide shows that this current method isn't working for them.

That does not surprise me. Even after surgery, I can imagine them still not feeling like they belong to their new gender. Personally, I would still feel like a cheat, like I'm not the real thing. It's really like a plastic surgery.

Runenight201

I completely agree. If someone's mind doesn't believe that they belong in the physical body they possess, the problem belongs in the mind imho and should be treated as a mental issue rather than a physical one. The fact that something like 45% of post op transexuals attempt suicide shows that this current method isn't working for them.

But it’s societies fault for making them feel like they don’t fit in.

tankasnowgod

Why would you assume that parents are the only ones "pushing" children? Kids are in school today before 5 years of age (some as young as 2), and almost every kid has access to TV and internet for the majority of their day. Assuming a kid is in a household with two parents (a massive assumption itself), the parent's influence over a child might be as low as 5-10% today.

Regardless of whether a child is confused about their sexuality (and why they would be confused), there is no doubt that dangerous drugs and surgeries are being pushed on them. There is no way a child could possibly understand the consequences of those drugs or surgeries, since doctors don't know fully themselves. It is the absolutely most horrid and grotesque form of medical experimentation.

Sobieski

But it’s societies fault for making them feel like they don’t fit in.
Every time I've brought up this point irl I've actually been surprised at people's reactions. Almost like it's some sort of revelation that no one has ever considered. Despite the fact it's the most obvious. Why it isn't pursued I don't know.

Waynish

Society is a word... How does one place blame on a word? Blame is for sentient beings... Regardless, it isn't a blame game. Recognize cause and effect. Few are able to.

Every time I've brought up this point irl I've actually been surprised at people's reactions. Almost like it's some sort of revelation that no one has ever considered. Despite the fact it's the most obvious. Why it isn't pursued I don't know.

I think he was being sarcastic...

Runenight201

I think he was being sarcastic...

=P haha

While to be fair I do think the social scene around people who are struggling with these issues does not help, even in a supportive environment id think they struggle.

Kind of like how bodybuilders are never big enough, or pretty girls are never perfect enough. But that would be implying the problem is purely psychological and not
Physiological, but I’ll back track on my previous statement and say that it’s probably both.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals