Instant Eczema on hand after B1 Thiamine everytime

Deadpool

B1 is a weird thing for me. I feel like I need it, but I cant make it work. Not even with cofactors (magnesium, potassium, b2, moly).

I get all sorts of weird symptoms that could be classed as paradoxical reactions, and I tried multiple doses.

But the one thing that always stands out is how I instantly get a patch of eczema on the back of my hand whenever I supplement with b1. I wasnt sure if it was the b1 until now but I am now.

I also always get this weird, "sulphuric" feeling, I cant describe it, its there eveytime. It seems like I am sensitive to sulphur, also get like dandruff and other symptoms that might be sulphur.

I also often get mouth sores after b1 supplementation. I am not sure what it could be as I tried everything. Zinc, folic acid, b12, magnesium. B1 definitely messes with a pathway and uses up nutrients which lead to those mouth sores

Which is unfortunate because for example after like 2 weeks of insomnia, and insane stress response from b6 (which I supposedly need because I have pyroluria), I had like heart fluterring and extremely cold extremities, b1 was the only thing that was able to warm me up, calm me down and allow me to sleep a bit.

But now those same side effects come back again Anybody knows what could be going on?

Tried multiple forms and brands and dosages, mainly HCL and benfothiamine.

Mr Joe

B1 is known to deplete other B vitamins, have you tried to take some B2 B3 and B6 at the same time you take B1 ?

Ben.

B1 is a weird thing for me. I feel like I need it, but I cant make it work. Not even with cofactors (magnesium, potassium, b2, moly).

Molybdenum? Have you tried Manganese along with B1?

OP
Deadpool

Deadpool

Molybdenum? Have you tried Manganese along with B1?
Hi. Yes, molybdenum, not necesseraly as a direct b1 cofactor but because I read people saying b2 along with moly, selenium, iodine might be important for b1 and reducing paradoxical effects.

I actually read about manganese and the b1 connection, and on my hair test I have very low manganese. I also have very low cholesterol which is a symptom of manganese deficiency so I thought I might have it. I tried it a couple of times but I am not sure about it. It seems like it might be feeding bacteria and also increasing/starting eczema on my hand.

Ben.

It seems like it might be feeding bacteria and also increasing/starting eczema on my hand.

In terms of candida i think if i remember correctly ray said to not stop eating sugar. Prolly due to the fungi becoming invasive, going hyphael or what ever.

Its not so widespread that these organisms live on manganese (usually iron, no?). Thus far im only aware of lyme that "needs" manganese and in this case deficiency trough that illness or using meds to reduce the levels seem to be fatal for the host so we need thoose tracelements regardless of the infectious agents ... atleast thats what sounds plausible to me.

Just wanted to mention it because i've read a few anecdotes that said they can tolerate B1 after manganese supplementation. Similarily to the anecdotes of people saying boron helps them upping their vitamin d status when nothing else does. But you can tell best if it helps/works for you.

B2, Magnesium and potassium is already a very good call. Unfortunate it didnt help as you need it to. Good luck to you.

Vileplume

It could be from digestive inflammation or an inflammatory response to some impurity in the product. Whenever I take a B1 supplement, or essentially any supplement, I get super bloated. It's not from the B1 but from some other junk in the product itself.

“There’s no supplement on the market that isn’t contaminated with manufacturing debris, basically.” - Dr. Peat

OP
Deadpool

Deadpool

It could be from digestive inflammation or an inflammatory response to some impurity in the product. Whenever I take a B1 supplement, or essentially any supplement, I get super bloated. It's not from the B1 but from some other junk in the product itself.

“There’s no supplement on the market that isn’t contaminated with manufacturing debris, basically.” - Dr. Peat
I get a simile response to lots of Supps. They all seem to irritate my already an irritated gut. I was hoping something like b1 which so many people say fixes their guts would improve the situation, strengthen the gut and eventually lead me to be able to absorb all nutrients better

Sedonagal

When you take single doses of one B vitamin and if you are deficient in any of the others The higher dose of B1 exacerbates those deficiencies and causes symptoms. Try a good methylated B complex

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals