Supplementing for Exercise

Tarmander

I would like to exercise. I find it fun, but I cannot get away from its temp lowering effects. A friend of mine invited me to volley ball last night and I played for a couple hours. This morning I woke up with a temp of 96.5 when I'm usually at least a degree above that.

So I am curious if there are specific things that can be done before or after exercise to mitigate that temp drop?

I have tried the mega meal after exercise and that does not seem to do much. What about vitamin B1? If part of the problem is hyperventilation, then wouldn't B1 increase Co2 production and help restore Co2 levels? Thanks! I would love any ideas. By the way I am relatively new to these forums, been reading Peat for maybe six months or so.

paper_clips43

Some things I have found to help recovery from exercise are:

Actually not eating a lot of protein after but instead eating mostly fruit and other carbs during and after. Making sure to eat lots of protein before the activities though.

Also drinking Gerolsteiner water during exercise. I think it helps reduce lactic acid with all the calcium, bicarbonate, sodium, and other minerals. I sometimes make a soda out of it with honey, sugar, and lime juice.

And taking frequent breaks and resting. Oh and cold showers after.

Good luck!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals