In So Much Pain And Scared, Getting Worse Rapidly

OP
energyandstruct
Overrated imo, unless you have poor mouth salivation, bacterial overgrowth, insufficient dietary calcium, and improper calcium storage.

So avoiding mouth breathing, having a healthy metabolism, and taking vitamin K2/D should avoid the need for really any dental care, except occasional flossing for when food particles get stuck in between teeth.

Anecdotally, people have stated that their plaque build up on their teeth is eliminated with k2 supplementation.
hmm i've been supplementing k and still have hella plaque plus moderate? I think? gingivitis? like my gums are mostly white-ish except for the part closest to the teeth which is pink and way more soft/sensitive. But maybe the fact that I take vitamin k has at least prevented some cavities b/c a lot of people get cavities

S-VV

Ray is against probiotics because they produce lactic acid, Miyarisan consumes it.

Miyarisan you can get via Amazon.com or eBay. Mutarlor can be obtained in Canada but you it has to remain frozen. A better alternative is Symbioflor-2, which is available in Europe, and doesn't require freezing, being stable @ room temperature.

Link for Symbioflor-2:
Symbioflor 2 Tropfen (Drops) 50ml

S-VV

If you buy them, start with e coli only for one week until you load up on it, because Miyarisan lowers e coli. When taking both, make sure to space them at least a few hours apart.

Runenight201

Gingivitis should be red and bleeding gums, not white, so something else is probably going on. Healthy gums should be bright pink. Pay attention to how your plaque changes in response to foods you eat. It was always quite evident that following certain foods my plaque buildup would get a lot worse, although it's been a while since I turned my attention to that so I can't recall which foods did it and which did not. Dairy and vegetables do not contribute to plaque if I remember correctly, and I think grains and meat were the worst offenders. Thinking logically about this, and Ray's warnings on the dangers of phosphate, it's probably high phosphate foods that contribute to plaque formation. So maintaining a positive calcium to phosphate ratio is probably beneficial in preventing plaque build up also.

Also anecdotally, as I recall you drink a lot of fruit juice, a large amount of fruit juice (especially orange juice) has a definite negative effect on my gums, in terms of sensitization, bleeding, and recession. I think it may be the citric acid? Something's going on, because it doesn't happen at a physical interaction (by that I mean the liquid physically touching the areas where my gums recede, it's not like I rinse with OJ lol), but also occurs 30 minutes after the digestion of the juice.

Idk that's my experience with it all.

Also getting plenty of sunlight or D supplementation should be beneficial.

Last edited:

S-VV

And here is a bit of lifefuel:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ia_A_Case_Report_and_Review_of_the_Literature

Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Fibromyalgia: A Case Report and Review of the Literature

A 58-year-old patient diagnosed with fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), non-responsive to variety of treatments over the years, suffered from significant social and occupational disabilities. The patient was interested in fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT), but given that FMT is not approved for these indications, he used an online protocol for FMT screening and preparation and self-instilled the filtrate using an enema 6 times. FMT resulted in a gradual improvement of symptoms and 9 months after the last treatment, the patient reported full recovery of symptoms, going back to work at full time employment. Improvement of symptoms was associated with major alterations of the enteric microbiota, according to next generation sequencing analysis performed before the first FMT and after the last FMT. Most prominent alterations at the genus level included a decrease in fecal Streptococcus proportion from 26.39% to 0.15% and an increase in Bifidobacterium from 0% to 5.23%. This case is added to several additional case reports that demonstrated the effectivity of FMT in these functional disorders that are lacking an otherwise good medical therapeutic intervention. We conclude that randomized controlled trials are required to ground FMT as a possible therapy for these difficult-to-treat conditions
(PDF) Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Fibromyalgia: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ia_A_Case_Report_and_Review_of_the_Literature [accessed Oct 17 2018].

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Anyone have tooth health general tips? This is perhaps not as important as my other questions, but due to being really tired and forgetful I forget to brush teeth for up to a week at a time a lot of the time. This didn't use to happen as bad. Somehow despite this I don't have any cavities which is like a miracle, so I want to get back on top of this before it gets bad. I guess just remembering to take care of it is the most important thing, but what about some other ray peat tips for tooth health? I take some vitamin k, drink milk, and I just pulled with coconut oil for the first time
Earthpaste toothpaste is great.
This thread is really helpful even if you don't do the whole program.
This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

OP
energyandstruct
got official hypo diagnosis? i think? with TSH of above four. I was already taking thyroid, but this is the first time tsh has been that high, the doc now thinks i'm less crazy for being on thyroid.

having the cheeks flushing and feeling hot coinciding with general fluishness/awful feeling. weird shooting pains in hands, etc

colby

Hi. You most probably have a dysfunctional Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal axis and fibromyalgia / hypothyroid. This is treatable.
If you want me to give you advise, give me a PM.
Have a nice day!

can I give you PM? I can't with your privacy settings though :(

redsun

Hi debored13, from what I read I am assuming you still have chronic fatigue syndrome?

I have read through your thread and from what I can tell I have not seen you mention any test done for anemia/iron-deficiency anemia/B-12 deficiency anemia/ or a comprehensive iron panel test. It is nice to see so many people trying to help, but I can't help but be quite disturbed to see the multitude and diversity of solutions offered by other users and not one person thought to mention iron/general anemia testing to you.

The most basic requirements for energy production is oxygen and an energy source(preferably glucose/fat is also a source of energy). The best way I can put this is without normal heme-iron levels in your blood and adequate ferritin, you cant carry enough oxygen to your cells to create energy. You don't need a peat diet or a high calorie motherload diet to have energy, just the basics, iron rich blood to carry oxygen to cells and carbs/fat.

You mentioned in one post you were a runner. Those who regularly exercise are more likely to become anemic.

Please get back to us if you decide to get a comprehensive iron panel. I strongly recommend you get some kind of anemia/iron deficiency lab done. Basic anemia test and ferritin would be minimal in my opinion. If you are iron-deficient, your doctor will likely prescribe some kind of supplementation and you should follow suit. Good luck.

OP
energyandstruct
Currently homeless and very cold sensitive . If anyone could help w sending me some cynoplus pr pyrucet or something else that helps thermogenesis I would appreciate it do so much thanks.

MCurtone

Currently homeless and very cold sensitive . If anyone could help w sending me some cynoplus pr pyrucet or something else that helps thermogenesis I would appreciate it do so much thanks.
Brother, try and get to a warm climate near an ocean. Do intermittent fasting as much as you can while swimming in the ocean as much as you can. Contrary to the standard beliefs on this forum, I advise you to follow a carnivorous diet, raw if possilble. Look into Aajonus Vonderplanitz The Primal Diet. I can send you the books. It will help you heal if followed properly, but takes some bravery. The way I see it, you have nowhere to go but up.

Use the homelessness and lack of responsibilities to your benefit. Get somewhere warm with an ocean. Use these months to recover. Read Aajonus' story. The diet changed my life. No need for supplements anymore.

OP
energyandstruct
Hey man I will try the carnivore thing although I'm not sure of it will work for me . But I already am sort of in a warm climate , in southern Nevada

jdherk

Try this probiotic, Probiotic - 90 Day Supply

I've been taking it for 10 days and my joint inflammation has improved dramaticly.
Carbohydrates and sugar are what inflames my joints, maybe this can help you, idk.

OP
energyandstruct
I only have enough money for food right now and barely even for cping gear. And Ambstill basically bedridden, can't drive myself anywhere e

Terma

Sorry bro, I can't risk sending chemicals across the border, I have a lot to lose. Where would you receive that anyway, a PO box? I wouldn't mind sending you 40$ on paypal or something (PM me your paypal address), I just can't do that every month.

OP
energyandstruct
Sorry bro, I can't risk sending chemicals across the border, I have a lot to lose. Where would you receive that anyway, a PO box? I wouldn't mind sending you 40$ on paypal or something (PM me your paypal address), I just can't do that every month.
I have a ups box here , and I totally understand. I could send PayPal lemme pull up the info . My sister who is with me and also sick may have a PayPal that is connected to a bank and mine isn't I think . I have venmo but not international

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals