Really high hemoglobin and hematocrit , and RBC

High cholesterol

LOW progesterone , and dhea.. rly low

25 year old male

2 months ago my

hemoglobin : 15.1
Hematocrit : 45.5
RBC : 5.45

This scares me especially the hematocrit is a HUGE jump for 2 months..

Body temp is literally 96.0, extreme joint pain, brain fog, freezing cold , can’t exercise at all , get out of breath absurdly fast. I am lean Ex bodybuilder not overweight at all .. something is really wrong and I’m scared .. any thoughts..

I just tested positive yesterday for a non specific ANA test , so now they ran a bunch of tests to see if I have an autoimmune condition and I’m waiting results

Attachments

• 923461C5-A919-4B1D-AD66-F74774C2A7C9.jpeg
    923461C5-A919-4B1D-AD66-F74774C2A7C9.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 5A66D45D-F563-44DC-B20F-368722E6D603.jpeg
    5A66D45D-F563-44DC-B20F-368722E6D603.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 989AD91E-4CBE-4FB0-907A-03FE9AB012CB.jpeg
    989AD91E-4CBE-4FB0-907A-03FE9AB012CB.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 40

Makrosky

Were you playing with exogenous androgen supplementation or any other way of increasing substantially androgens?

This happened to me when I accidentally messed up completely my T/estrogen levels.

OP
T

tommyg130

2 years ago I did an oral only cycle.. and messed myself up bad.. I’ve had previous posts on it but since I’ve been on TRT .. my testosterone is in range like 850.. I’m on 100mg weekly.. but those numbers have been steady for months the hemoglobin RBC, etc.. and now all of a sudden they are very high.. I’m pretty sure my hemotacrit is so high they won’t even prescribe me test on anymore

Makrosky

2 years ago I did an oral only cycle.. and messed myself up bad.. I’ve had previous posts on it but since I’ve been on TRT .. my testosterone is in range like 850.. I’m on 100mg weekly.. but those numbers have been steady for months the hemoglobin RBC, etc.. and now all of a sudden they are very high.. I’m pretty sure my hemotacrit is so high they won’t even prescribe me test on anymore
You can stop all hormones and let the body recover itself. Might take a few months.

OP
T

tommyg130

You can stop all hormones and let the body recover itself. Might take a few months.
I’ve been slowly lowering my dose of testosterone in an attempt to come fully off.. going to check my LH, and all my levels in a month or so to see where they’re at

Makrosky

I’ve been slowly lowering my dose of testosterone in an attempt to come fully off.. going to check my LH, and all my levels in a month or so to see where they’re at
1 month is not a lot. For me it took 3, 4 or 5 IIRC.

OP
T

tommyg130

I agree, but I can check for free so why not. Once I fully stop injecting , if my LH doesn’t come back at all after 2-3 weeks .. that’s prob a good sign it won’t.. and maybe then I’d try some sort of HPTA restart w HCG .. did You ever do Test. In a trt sense.. did you just stop and your natural levels returned ?.. I’ve been on 100mg for about 11 months

Makrosky

I agree, but I can check for free so why not. Once I fully stop injecting , if my LH doesn’t come back at all after 2-3 weeks .. that’s prob a good sign it won’t.. and maybe then I’d try some sort of HPTA restart w HCG .. did You ever do Test. In a trt sense.. did you just stop and your natural levels returned ?.. I’ve been on 100mg for about 11 months
Oh yes if it is free then go for it. And you will see if the axis is inhibited or not.

No I never did pure test. I applied DHEA dissolved in DMSO in my balls which skyrocketed testosterone and then estrogen. Not a fun experience. But levels of everything eventually came back to normal and according to the endocrinologist my axis never got inhibited.

But I got similar symptoms to yours and the hematocrit went high yes.

John mcclain

50 is the limit when they know if your doping but some ppl have as high as 60...sounds nuts I know...as for stop cold turkey it can and some recommend that it's best way of naturally rebounding think about your body will try it's hardest to bounce back nothing is your system...it's a pain for possibly a month or so

OP
T

tommyg130

50 is the limit when they know if your doping but some ppl have as high as 60...sounds nuts I know...as for stop cold turkey it can and some recommend that it's best way of naturally rebounding think about your body will try it's hardest to bounce back nothing is your system...it's a pain for possibly a month or so
Interesting.. well **** it I might just try that lol, can’t get worse then right now..

OP
T

tommyg130

I was eating 3lbs white potatoes daily( low key has a lot of copper ) , about 12oz beef liver weekly , lots of bee pollen .. i have stopped all of those

RealNeat

Oh yes if it is free then go for it. And you will see if the axis is inhibited or not.

No I never did pure test. I applied DHEA dissolved in DMSO in my balls which skyrocketed testosterone and then estrogen. Not a fun experience. But levels of everything eventually came back to normal and according to the endocrinologist my axis never got inhibited.

But I got similar symptoms to yours and the hematocrit went high yes.
I just started about 7mg DHEA in alcohol on my chest (male). What were you dosing and did you not pair with progesterone?

Do you think the jump in estrogen happened because you were stressed? Can aromatization happen as a result of DHEA raising T too much or is the main culprit stress?

Sorry for the question barrage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom