lots of courage needed,preferrably a buddy

Dutchie

Hi everyone,

Ive got an entire past of chubbiness in a sorta male like way(am female) from a fairly early age,food vs exercise issues despite fatigue,then the lyme revealed itself which kinda brougtj me towards paleo due to an intolerance test,got even more scared of eating&getting fat again bc of all their theories and the fasting thing.
So,a couple of weeks ago i hired a chekpractitioner online whos peat inspired. He basically wants me to eat 3balanced meals a day with snacks and at a consistent 3000.cals. for years ive unknowingly have such an disordered eating pattern,which even got worse by paleo,fear of macros etc. That im totally scared shitless of having to start from. monday,how to go about it all etc.
Id really love to be a badass fatproof eater such as people over at 180degrees but most days i wake. Up feeling so anxious/lethargic or whatever and then i go to the gym to try to workout which most of the time lifts my mood a bit. Brigth sunny days seem to only help me.

Anyway,ive got one week left to try to get myself on a structu4ed eating and preparing track bc the week after im starting a 3month workplacement as a trainee road-maker which is a hard job and kinda unheard of when done by females...so i probably need the 3000cals. I really wanna succeed at this job bc after 3years living on minimal wellfare this is my only way out towards a paid job again.

But due to my past i get so scared of eating,especially sometimes when i can eat away like 100mph,feeling 'too good' but especially these awkward anxious,lethargic,depressed,restless bouts out of nothing start to become unbarable.
I could really use a role model/buddy to help me through.

The thing i actually always dreamed of the most is being able to immigrate to a country with a nice sunny warm climate,live near a beach learn to surf,kickbox etc.do all kinds of fun active things 'eatin bananana pancakes' as jack johnson sings (though. I also wont mind it being a coconut). That would seem my ultimate cure....Cliff,your life seems so awesome to me.
So,if anyone could provide a refuge for me,ill do anything workwise,id be over the moon!

But for now,support will also work
P.s is it really. true that gelatin keeps you lean and detoxes liver?bc i think thats why i have yearlong issues with storing/tolerating much fructose especially. bc satfats are stored in liver too. I think it needs to detox so much that it doesnt have room for bothi just want to be a normal person again,damnit!

Jenn

Save your money and eat what you want...just eat a little at a time and often. Pay attention to how you feel after eating something, 20 minutes later and the next day. Your needs may change from day to day depending on if its sunny/lovely or overcast/gloomy. Stressing over food is as harmful as eating something "bad".

Joy to you on your journey!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Starting Caffeine - Lots of Health Problems - Asthma, Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertonic Pelvic Floor, Hair Loss, Anxiety/Depression Caffeine 52
username Is it normal to get very pale stools from drinking lots of milk? Milk 6
J Selling Lots Of Idealabs And LGS Supplements - Europe Only Merchant Forums 8
D Drinking Lots Of Green Tea A Risk For Low Thyroid? Thyroid and Hormones 17
C How Much Beef Liver To Eat Living In A Place With Lots Of Sun? Ask For Help or Advice 0
ScurveDream Common Cold/feeling "sick" Lots Of People Talk Of -- What Is The Explanation? Ask For Help or Advice 7
A Recovering From Lots Of Sex? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Cirion Seeking Thoughts On Developing A Diet W/ Lots Of Restrictions Diet 5
walker_in_aus Gut Repair After Lots Of Antiobiotics Digestion 82
biggirlkisss Huge Dose Aspirin With Lots Of Liver Ask For Help or Advice 0
biggirlkisss Im Bored Lots The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 3
K New to the forum and need lots of input!!! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
haidut Why Ray Recommends Eating Lots Of Calcium Minerals 218
N "Keeping The Metabolic Rate Up Is The Main Thing, And There Are Lots Of Ways To Do It." Health 60
G Diet check, lots of table sugar Diet 16
A Lots of random questions Ask For Help or Advice 8
Bluebell Eating Lots Of Gelatin But No Meat OK? Gelatin 16
D lots of Peat inspired Recipes Recipes 30
D Newbie here...and lots of help needed! Ask For Help or Advice 52
T Hair Loss Is Really Getting Me Down, Advice Needed Hair & Nails 19
Harryedgar Methionine In A Modern Context - Needed? Amino Acids 0
Harryedgar Peat Practice - Help Needed With Inflammation And Water Retention Ask For Help or Advice 4
A All We Needed Was B-Complex? Ask For Help or Advice 129
Ben. System Health Issue (cold Hands/feet, Tinnitus, Eyes, Hair Etc.) - Help/Advice Needed Ask For Help or Advice 9
L_C The Synergy Company: Super B Complex - Advice Needed Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
S Advice Needed: Complete Analgesic Polypharmacy Ask For Help or Advice 11
L Vit E Needed For Proper Nervous System Development E 0
J Help Desperately Needed: Ridged Fingernails! Hair & Nails 18
Chris1 Hair Mineral Test Results - Feedback Needed Blood Work, Labs 2
F Anti Aromatase Needed In My Stack? Blood Work, Labs 0
orewashin Endo Needed For CFS And T4-intolerance Ask For Help or Advice 2
haidut Lactate Is An Oncometabolite (promotes Cancer), No Genes/mutations Needed Scientific Studies 0
Lenny Breathing And Adrenaline Advice Needed Ask For Help or Advice 10
debored13 Homeless In The Southwest. Assistance Needed Ask For Help or Advice 62
2ManyHistamines Tests Needed For A View Into The Hormonal Profile Of Panic Attacks? Ask For Help or Advice 17
Hans Is Estrogen Really Needed For Fat Loss? Blogs 54
Amazoniac Thyroxine Supplementation And The Length Needed For Stabilization Of Effects Thyroid and Hormones 1
Kingpinguin Sirtuins Needed To Convert Niacin To Nicotinamide. Nicotinamide Responsible Increased Lifespan Scientific Studies 1
T Advice Needed For Thyroid & Testosterone Blood Work, Labs 16
N Isn't Estrogen Needed To Make Serotonin To Make Melatonin? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 7
methylenewhite Sleep Inducer. Advice Needed Pharmaceutical Drugs 22
haidut Estrogen Is NOT Needed For Muscle / Bone Growth And Anabolism Scientific Studies 150
methylenewhite Combining Mirtazapine With Ciproheptadine, Advice Needed Insomnia, Sleep Issues 11
B Zopiclone Dependent ,desperate Advise Needed Insomnia, Sleep Issues 5
F Advice Needed: Breast Cancer Ask For Help or Advice 15
P Education Advice Needed! Health 4
K Help Needed, LONG Post Ask For Help or Advice 3
S Help Needed. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
E Tramadol Addiction: Help Needed! Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 1
ddjd Nitric Oxide Isoforms - Information Needed! Ask For Help or Advice 10