Hematocrit rose went up 7 points in 2 months .. very scared

Makrosky

I just started about 7mg DHEA in alcohol on my chest (male). What were you dosing and did you not pair with progesterone?

Do you think the jump in estrogen happened because you were stressed? Can aromatization happen as a result of DHEA raising T too much or is the main culprit stress?

Sorry for the question barrage.
Sorry I don't recall the dosing but keep in mind DHEA in the balls with DMSO could easily been 10x times a normal dose somewhere else. I didn't pair it with progesterone no, only with pregnenolone as the product was pansterone on DMSO.

I was stressed but that is not the culprit here, as even when non stressed I tend to aromatize all the DHEA even doses as low as 1mg. This is not common, I know, my body just doesn't react well to DHEA. It will probably not be your case.

My advice for you is to lower the dose. Why not starting with 2mg and see? I am not the only one on the forum thinking that with hormones, less is more. I didn't notice the spike in estrogen after 2 or 3 weeks IIRC and by then it was too late. It is not the end of the world but it is not fun, definitely.

Chad_Catholic

Were you playing with exogenous androgen supplementation or any other way of increasing substantially androgens?

This happened to me when I accidentally messed up completely my T/estrogen levels.
I am in a similar situation and have been for about a week, and yes I played around with some Androsterone 4 drops, Progest-E, and Pansterone, all at the same time and immediately prior to experiencing these symptoms, so I quit all the exogenous-hormone supplementation. Also, I noticed that I tend to shock often other people, my cat, and some conductive objects, which indicates to me that my body has a blockage of electrons somewhere, and I have started taking 1 mg of Cyproheptadine two to three times a day to manage the anxiety that I have been getting as a result of feeling like my lungs are being crushed from the excess C02. I totally understand the urgency in wanting to do something to ameliorate the pain and to resolve these issues, so I am now looking for which supplements from Idealabs I should try next.

Last edited:

Makrosky

I am in a similar situation and have been for about a week, and yes I played around with some Androsterone 4 drops, Progest-E, and Pansterone, all at the same time and immediately prior to experiencing these symptoms, so I quit all the exogenous-hormone supplementation. Also, I noticed that I tend to shock often other people, my cat, and some conductive objects, which indicates to me that my body has a blockage of electrons somewhere, and I have started taking 1 mg of Cyproheptadine two to three times a day to manage the anxiety that I have been getting as a result of feeling like my lungs are being crushed from the excess C02. I totally understand the urgency in wanting to do something to ameliorate the pain and to resolve these issues, so I am now looking for which supplements from Idealabs I should try next.
I think you don't need any other idealabs supplements. Drop everything including cypro, rest, let your body recover for a couple or 3 months and then learn how to use the supplements you have properly. There is nothing wrong with those supps, one just has to learn how to use them without causing damage.

Back
Top Bottom