Improving Focus - Need Something Besides Caffeine

I am looking for a way to improve focus, I currently have lisuride and that seems to have some sort of effect but can disappear, I am looking for a stable way to improve focus, with a substance beside caffeine

johnwester130

oxidal - does contain caffeine

energin

niacinamide

taurine, theanine,

progesterone, DHT,

maybe nicotine, the most powerful drug every discovered ?

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Yo thank you guys, I have upped the dose of the lisuride and have achievied better results, almost like a drive to just want to hustle and it is a bit scattered but better. I have added in a bit of progesterone as well.

I have not tried the caprylic acid yet, I will have to look into that

DaveFoster

Vitamin B1 (thiamine) can aid brain function in dosages of ~300 mg every few hours.

Haidut recommended methylene blue (~1 mg before bed).

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) can aid brain function in dosages of ~300 mg every few hours.

Haidut recommended methylene blue (~1 mg before bed).

Man that is such a high dose - I usually go manic at 100 and need in the range of 50, I do enjoy thiamine, makes my brain like a super computer

DaveFoster

Man that is such a high dose - I usually go manic at 100 and need in the range of 50, I do enjoy thiamine, makes my brain like a super computer
Even small amounts can be very beneficial. The 300 mg could be thought of as a "ceiling dosage."

Lurker

Have you tried non chemical lifestyle solutions? Unsubscribe everything, turn off all notifications, disconnect from social media, stop watching “news”, allow yourself to be bored, etc. It’s amazing what can happen when your brain has some downtime to relax.

vulture

I would try Zazen, DHT and Cypro (1 mg seems to make me feel more relaxed, chilled out)

ddjd

I second Caprylic. Zinc is good.

Methylene blue obviously.

Haidut had discussed something called theacrine (not theanine). Very similar to caffeine but doesn't build a tolerance. Meant to be very effective

bluefish

this is very interesting....

Where is best place to buy Methylene blue?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals