How To Have Focus And Energy After A Day Of Physical Labor

Cirion

I think I ate about 3000 for a few days... I DID feel better I think, but too short of a test period to know for sure... but I think my stomach is expanding slightly already... from the ice cream etc. I am not thin but zero stomach .... after trying to hit around 3000 for a few days... its a slight bit out.

anyways... how do I learn about the temp and calories etc. Thats super interesting. that would be helpful.

Today is a good example right now. I woke up earlier then usual (5am which is a lot earlier)... I worked on installing some things, lugged my tools around on the subway (I live in NYC), etc etc, finally got home, took a nap, woke up... and now... is that time. I could either sit down for a few hours and do some things that I feel would be super important to get and keep the ball rolling w some goals of mine, or, more than usual, I'm tired, drained: mentally tired, and physically sore etc... it would be very easy for me to rest in bed, listen to some podcasts, and then at midnight 1-2am, turn the lights out and go to sleep.

do any of you have experience w disrupting this cycle? I honestly put in a solid day... thats not in question, but I feel I do need to get that extra part in there, so I can move forward in my life...

With temps, consider looking up Broda Barnes and Steve something or another Richfield I think?, drawing a blank, the guy who is known for his temperature reset protocol. The gist of it though is you want your waking body temp to be 97.8-98.2F with an armpit measurement OR 98.4-98.6F with oral measurement (because oral measurement is about 0.5F hotter). I use oral measurements personally but just a personal preference. The best way IMO to learn is to start your own spreadsheet and start actually documenting various dietary parameters and start to look at trends of how certain ways of eating impacts your body temps and pulses. That way you have a good way to document what worked and what didn't, rather than blindly stumble around. Making my own documentation has been one of the gamechangers for me. You can see things like -- does more protein help or hurt me? Do I need more carbs? Does fat hurt or help me? Does tryptophan hurt me or is it benign for me? Things for me are just my experiences. Your mileage may vary.

I'm still rather hypo, so unfortunately I can't give you a success story yet, but it's an every ongoing battle and I learn more every day... 5 months of data/biometrics tracked. Knowledge is power, so the more data I get the closer I get =) But definitely try to start tracking so you can see what works. This also helps you pick an optimal caloric intake as well--the caloric intake that provides you the best temps, pulses, and changes to your weight etc.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

cool... I will start this (taking my waking temp) today (tomorrow morning actually lol)... and I see whats going on.