If You've Taken Pfizer Vaccine - What To Do Now

Progesterone

What should one do, if they have taken 1 dose of Pfizer vaccine?

Take 1-2mg of Methylene Blue daily?

Any specific items to take to help the body?

No side effects encountered, and it's been a few weeks.

redspy

Sorry to hear. You should realise that no one is exactly sure on how and and why vaccine sideffects manifest, much less , how to deal with them. Your body will do most of the job anyway in cleaning up the mess, so your best bet is to relax and not stay in a way with stressful thoughts and needless agitation. Mercola suggests intermittent fasting and sauna. Look him up.

OP
P

Progesterone

Sorry to hear. You should realise that no one is exactly sure on how and and why vaccine sideffects manifest, much less , how to deal with them. Your body will do most of the job anyway in cleaning up the mess, so your best bet is to relax and not stay in a way with stressful thoughts and needless agitation. Mercola suggests intermittent fasting and sauna. Look him up.

Thank you.

It's actually for my girlfriend - I did not take it.

I am very concerned for her.

She will not get the 2nd dose.

She was pressured into it because she works in health care field.

boris

Keeping the metabolic rate up with good foods (ice cream, orange juice, coconut oil, bone broth, cheese, etc.) I would not recommend fasting since that will most likely cause additional stress and low blood sugar, this is something that could be dangerous in that situation.

Since the vaccine is making you produce the spike protein, anything helping against coronaviruses should also help. So anything anti inflammatory basically. Aspirin, progesterone, pregnenolone, vitamin D for example.

Inaut

In addition to other suggestions, I’d add in pine needle tea and policosanols. If she hasn’t got the 2nd shot, there may be a chance things will be fine (although as somebody said about, we don’t know the long term effects from this..). God is and will continue to help us if we are open to Him.

Giraffe

There was a recent interview where Ray Peat briefly spoke about vitamin K in the context of the vaccines. If I understood him right, he thinks that it might help with the blood clots.

redspy

Thank you.

It's actually for my girlfriend - I did not take it.

I am very concerned for her.

She will not get the 2nd dose.

She was pressured into it because she works in health care field.
Hope you guys already had children. Forcing people take it is the most sinister agenda. Saddest thing to take the jab if youre gut feeling is against it. There are doctors that put up signs before their offices. "No vaccinated persons allowed for the safety of our medical staff" If ain't too late, I d quit and go work for one of those offices. If you want me to send you more info on no vaxx medical system, let me know.

Yucca

Low dose naltrexone (3-4mg) each night, for months/years, to prevent any auto immune disease.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Didn't Ray in one of his recent interviews refer to an old study like that? Maybe by Selye, catatoxic steroids protected the rats from a form of injectable RNA. I can't find the interview though.

Losartan and maybe demethylating agents, like the caines, which could maybe prevent reverse transcription.
Better metabolic rate to prevent misfolding of proteins (blood clots).
If I remember correctly, Ivermectin can prevent that the viral proteins bind to ACE2.
Do not take my word for it.

OP
P

Progesterone

If you've just taken 1 dose....

Wouldn't it get out of the system eventually...?

If not, why are they taking about 1st dose, 2nd dose, AND now yearly boosters?

Nemo

What should one do, if they have taken 1 dose of Pfizer vaccine?

Take 1-2mg of Methylene Blue daily?

Haidut recommends progesterone, P. He points to a Selye study that showed it was protective against a toxin injected via nanoparticles.

Lampofred noted that the vax nanoparticles don't invade kidney tissue (the only tissue where the vax RNA isn't found) and recommends upping your daily milk.

Nemo

Losartan and maybe demethylating agents, like the caines, which could maybe prevent reverse transcription.
Better metabolic rate to prevent misfolding of proteins (blood clots).
If I remember correctly, Ivermectin can prevent that the viral proteins bind to ACE2.
Do not take my word for it.

Yes, we've posted studies that show Ivermectin dislodges the spike protein from ACE2.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Strengthening the blood’s colloidal system, to prevent blood clotting with Zeta Aid may help. But I have no evidence for that. However, it prevents cardiovascular disease under normal conditions, so it could also work against blood clotting due to the spike protein. I take it every day for my light arrhythmia. I posted several times on this subject also with links to Thomas M. Riddick’s book on the Zeta Potential and it’s connection to cardiovascular disease.

B

Braveheart

There was a recent interview where Ray Peat briefly spoke about vitamin K in the context of the vaccines. If I understood him right, he thinks that it might help with the blood clots.
That's encouraging....

Fairykiller

Haidut recommends progesterone, P. He points to a Selye study that showed it was protective against a toxin injected via nanoparticles.

Lampofred noted that the vax nanoparticles don't invade kidney tissue (the only tissue where the vax RNA isn't found) and recommends upping your daily milk.

Any tips on how to dose progesterone as a woman? I thought you should one use it during the second half of the cycle... thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals