IdeaLabs Supplements - What's Worth It?

lvysaur

I haven't been keeping up with the literature lately. I'm running out of vitamin E and decided to spring for tocovit.

However, there is a $20 shipping charge, so I think I'd rather buy more than one thing.

Which of haidut's supplements makes the biggest difference in quality of life for you? I will not purchase estroban/kuinone/other vitamins simply because I already have good K D and A sources.

The ones that look interesting to me are melanon, oxidal, solban, lapodin, and mitolipin. I haven't looked at the lab stuff yet.

mirc12354

I liked Lapodin in the past, now it seems too strong for my state of health... now I really like Diamant. It somehow makes my energy stable throughout the day and makes me ultra stress resistant without a huge increase in hunger (Pansterone, 11-keto DHT, Lapodin, Tyronene... were unberable hunger-wise). But my biggest issue was/is high cortisol.

My top favorites are Cyproheptadine, Diamant and Lapodin in that order. Energin is also a good one if you need B vitamins. Lisuride is also a great dopamine agonist if you're into Dopamine agonism/serotonin antagonism.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I haven't been keeping up with the literature lately. I'm running out of vitamin E and decided to spring for tocovit.

However, there is a $20 shipping charge, so I think I'd rather buy more than one thing.

Which of haidut's supplements makes the biggest difference in quality of life for you? I will not purchase estroban/kuinone/other vitamins simply because I already have good K D and A sources.

The ones that look interesting to me are melanon, oxidal, solban, lapodin, and mitolipin. I haven't looked at the lab stuff yet.

The shipping charge depends on weight. Packages under 8oz are $13 and then 8oz-1.5lbs are $23. This is for international mail only. Domestic packages are $6 pretty much regardless of weight.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

The shipping charge depends on weight. Packages under 8oz are $13 and then 8oz-1.5lbs are $23. This is for international mail only. Domestic packages are $6 pretty much regardless of weight.

Ah, I think I had $23 shown because I put multiple items in the bag while trying to figure out how to display the purchase order.

Where are you shipping from? By domestic I'm assuming USA, but I'm getting a $13 shipping fee shown.

Arnold Grape

It would rule if there was like some type of assortment selection, which would allow you to buy a few different options in smaller quantities - to try. I know there are probably several counterpoints to that idea, but I've also got a cupboard full of stuff (from many different retailers), which I don't necessarily use, for one reason or another.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

It would rule if there was like some type of assortment selection, which would allow you to buy a few different options in smaller quantities - to try.
I agree. If haidut sold 1/5 portion sizes for like, 25% of the price I would probably buy the entire website.

It seems like both Lapodin and Diamant are popular so far, albeit a sample size of 2.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ah, I think I had $23 shown because I put multiple items in the bag while trying to figure out how to display the purchase order.

Where are you shipping from? By domestic I'm assuming USA, but I'm getting a $13 shipping fee shown.

Yes, we ship from the USA. Sometimes the system displays the international shipping charge by default but you can change that by clicking on the Change button under the shipping charge listing and changing your zip code. Once the system recognizes it is a US zip code it will change the shipping charge accordingly.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It would rule if there was like some type of assortment selection, which would allow you to buy a few different options in smaller quantities - to try. I know there are probably several counterpoints to that idea, but I've also got a cupboard full of stuff (from many different retailers), which I don't necessarily use, for one reason or another.

It is just not feasible with something that costs say $20 to provide even smaller samples. This is why virtually no retailer has that option, and it is only available from very large chemical vendors where you buy a sample of say 1oz and then the minimum order quantity is like 100kg. Sigma Aldrich and many other big vendors have that option but for a vitamin/supplement retailer it is just not feasible financially and logistically.

trew

I'd recommend tocovit (vitamin e), it does work.

I've stopped taking their vitamin k2 product, leads to headaches/migraines and it doesn't give me that 'clean teeth' feeling that I get from thorne's K2. I think all of this may be from the different solvent they're using.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals