I Know Ray Peat Says We Shouldn't Drink Too Much, But

Motif

drinking 3 Liters or bit more and my scalp isn't itching and my dermatitis pretty much gone.

So it can't be that bad for me, right ?

I already said that in an other thread, but my dermatitis and scalp itching (histamine and salicylates related ) improves from a lot of things, like

Drink a lot

Massage my scalp Brutaly

Vibration helps therapy

Endurance sport ( lifting weights does absolutely nothing for it )

Hyperventilating (wim Hof ) many times over the day

The niacin flush helps a bit

So what could this mean for me? What does all this have in common?
Improved blood / Lymph flow ?

Is my liver f..ked and it helps with toxins?

Any idea ?

YourUniverse

I notice when I start "burning fat", I get very thirsty. I too believe this has to do with detoxification processes happening within, and I definitely do not think its healthy to ignore these signals. Everything in context.

OP
M

Motif

I'm not more thirsty. I just tried one day to drink a lot and it helped

Runenight201

When my body doesn't want water it literally is repulsive to me.

I can taste the lack of energy and nourishment.

Of course, if I'm dehydrated, then water is amazing.

If I'm dehydrated and energy depleted, then oj is even better.

But just dehydrated, then its water all the way.

If you're not frequently urinating from all the water, then I don't think you're doing anything bad, but if you are, I would reconsider.

JustAGuy

Personally I believe in the Chinese Medicine system. Those problems you have can be associated with excess dryness so drinking a lot of water would remedy this. Lowering salt would probably help too.

Cirion

I think you should have at least a few clear urinations a day. If your pee is frequently yellow or even orange, it's time to drink.

tara

drinking 3 Liters or bit more and my scalp isn't itching and my dermatitis pretty much gone.

So it can't be that bad for me, right ?
I think excessive drinking can be a problem, especially if it is drunk in large amounts at a time, if it is short on necessary minerals, and especially for people without the energy to handle it well.
Adequate water is needed for a number of processes. Dehydration creates trouble. Insufficient water/dehydration can also contribute to problems. Lots of endurance exercise might create a bit of perspiration that requires replacement.

3l + might be too much for some people. By what standard would it be too much for you? Maybe it's what you need at this time?
Liver may may not be damaged; it and other organs may just need water to do their jobs?

As a non-expert, I'd be guided by observing how you go and what seems to work for you, and avoid jumping suddenly to extremes. If your health improves with what you are doing, that sounds good.

tara

When my body doesn't want water it literally is repulsive to me.

I can taste the lack of energy and nourishment.

Of course, if I'm dehydrated, then water is amazing.

If I'm dehydrated and energy depleted, then oj is even better.

But just dehydrated, then its water all the way.

If you're not frequently urinating from all the water, then I don't think you're doing anything bad, but if you are, I would reconsider.
+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals