Somebody Here Ever Got Rid Of Histamine Intolerance?

xetawaves

Intense laughter seems to make my scalp itch like hell.

I’ve noticed that a lot of people I grew up with that are addicted to opiates or meth are balding pretty hard these days.

OP
M

Motif

It ******* sucks. Something in my family from the mothers side is just strange. They all have this issues. Adhd and other health issues. Depression. Even suicide.
And it seems there's nothing that helps with it.
Pisses me off

zewe

It ******* sucks. Something in my family from the mothers side is just strange. They all have this issues. Adhd and other health issues. Depression. Even suicide.
And it seems there's nothing that helps with it.
Pisses me off

Exactly, it does run in families. My son has it too. He, I can be hard to live with. I raged against this. I feel I just HAVE to get better....just to be able to weather my family members!
PTSD is very common in my family....from war, from trauma. Also, bi-polar and one brother with schizophrenia. Also fibromyalgia, CFS. All these conditions can be linked to HIT/Mast Cell
Activation Syndrome....and more.

OP
M

Motif

I hope that I will find something live changing. But I don't really believe I will.

Next week I will try cypro.

fradon

if so - how?

I couldn't find a cure story unfortunately.

I get eczema in the face and dermatitis / hair loss from it.

There's a lot of stuff that helps, like

-Deep breathing often over the day

-neck and scalp massages with a massage machine, vibrating one no idea what's the name for it

-endurance sports help for short time

-uvb lamp for the scalp helps

All that things help for my scalp itching

Any idea whatelse I could do?

Everything that helps blood flow (or lymph flow?) helps with my symptoms.
My back and neck tensions maybe play a role too?

you can try B5 and p5p(b6) and magnesium

zewe

Hey there, Motif. I used to get eczema, got that under control, but now I'm getting these little patches of plaque psoriasis on my shoulders, back of legs, and had one on my scalp.
Itches like crazy! I read about turmeric for this and how people used it topically, also.

Well, the one on my head was bothering me, so I made a paste of turmeric and water and applied it; left it there and reapplied 2 more times...….It disappeared and that was weeks ago;
still hasn't returned! That sold me so I take it internally to help prevent mast cell activation. I'm not so itchy anymore.

If I scratch, my tissue can blowup to gigantic proportions. For me, turmeric works.

OP
M

Motif

You had these scalp issues frequently ? And it's gone for weeks after applying turmeric only three times ?

OP
M

Motif

Yep! Cool beans, huh?

Crazy. How long did you have this issues?

Can you describe the eczema a bit more?
And how long did you leave it on and is it easy to washout , cause I guess it's turning the hair yellow

xetawaves

I’ve been taking turmeric internally for a few days now and it seems to really be helping.

zewe

Crazy. How long did you have this issues?

Can you describe the eczema a bit more?
And how long did you leave it on and is it easy to washout , cause I guess it's turning the hair yellow

Well, I have had this issue all my life, got really bad after inflicted trauma.

As I said, I have Histamine Intolerance/Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. This clusters in families. You mentioned about your mum passing this on.

Younger years, I'd get eczema on my body, worse at night. Always came with extremely stressful situations. Cured that mostly with EFAs and B complex. If not so bad,
one could use bee pollen.

Now when older, the eczema came back but around my mouth. I hated that! I called it "Clown Mouth." Interestingly, I came to notice I was sure to get it around my mouth if
I voiced angry thoughts. Ok, I could have and do work on not being so reactive, but I do get justifiably angry at times and holding that in wasn't going to make it go away.

Anyway, after I started taking chlorella everyday, it stopped. And I don't have to take an EFA supplement because the chlorella supplies it plus tons of nutrition, DNA, RNA,
binds with and removes heavy metals and radiation.

I've recently been going through stressful times with my son and I think that's why the psoriasis now and the turmeric worked. It does stain but I didn't need to cover a large portion
of my scalp and it worked really fast. I put it on in succession, reapplying after it dried. It literally disappeared. I take it internally now and I am pleased with the results/relief.

zewe

I’ve been taking turmeric internally for a few days now and it seems to really be helping.

Yeah, it worked fast after taking it internally. One of those supplements that gave me an immediate positive.

Saw an acquaintance last week and he's taking it. He had the kind of psoriasis that was unsightly and made you feel for him, just on his appearance alone.
His scalp, arms and legs looked great.

LUH 3417

You can try shift your immune system from Th1 to Th2, you can read little bit about it here. Immune Restoration – Jeremy E. Kaslow, M.D.
Isn’t he saying to shift from Th2 to Th1, not the other way around?

So you suggest to stop eating glucose?

From the website, things that shift to Th2, or make your immune system compromised and over active:
  1. White sugar and glucose and all processed foods containing these (Coke, canned soda, candy bars, cake, pie, sweet rolls etc.) – directly weakens the functioning of macrophages, natural killer cells and other white blood cells and weakens systemic resistance to all infections. This statement is not just politically correct but has been documented in several scientific studies. The effects last for up to six hours, which means if you consume this at every meal, you are basically immune -suppressed all of the time. It may also explain that in an otherwise nutritionally repleted individual, fasting extends lifespan…

Broken man

Isn’t he saying to shift from Th2 to Th1, not the other way around?

So you suggest to stop eating glucose?

From the website, things that shift to Th2, or make your immune system compromised and over active:
  1. White sugar and glucose and all processed foods containing these (Coke, canned soda, candy bars, cake, pie, sweet rolls etc.) – directly weakens the functioning of macrophages, natural killer cells and other white blood cells and weakens systemic resistance to all infections. This statement is not just politically correct but has been documented in several scientific studies. The effects last for up to six hours, which means if you consume this at every meal, you are basically immune -suppressed all of the time. It may also explain that in an otherwise nutritionally repleted individual, fasting extends lifespan…
I am sorry, my fail. I would recommend to use inosine and artemisia, you can search for studies that support the mentioned shift to Th1 from Th2. I am not against sugar.

Back
Top Bottom