I Can Breathe

dreamcatcher

Yesterday I took my first dose (0.5mg) of methylene blue (Mitolab). My intention is to improve my hair density but surprisingly I've noticed that my chronically blocked sinuses (many years) got cleared. 24 hours have been passed and I can still breathe freely!! It feels like I have so much air like never before!

vulture

Yesterday I took my first dose (0.5mg) of methylene blue (Mitolab). My intention is to improve my hair density but surprisingly I've noticed that my chronically blocked sinuses (many years) got cleared. 24 hours have been passed and I can still breathe freely!! It feels like I have so much air like never before!
I'd be careful on MB if you get a flu or something similar, I suspect it lowering NO effect might slow down your inmune capacity to deal with it.

Whichway?

@Rosie how is the MB and your sinuses going? I have chronic sinusitis and am always looking for things which may improve it.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

@Wichway? I no longer take MB, I only did for a few days.
I've noticed that blocked sinuses correlate with hormonal levels, specially high estrogen and endotoxins-apart from allergens. But that's only a personal experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals