Possible mold exposure - I need to sleep

Genuine.2me

I’m hoping someone can help me.
i have symptoms that seem to fit with mold exposure, but the most distressing part of it is, I have had maybe 2 hours sleep in the last 5 days. My adrenaline is racing. My heart feels like it’s pounding out of my chest.
I have ordered methylene blue, but that will arrive days from now.
What can I do to help me sleep until then?
Is there anything else that is known to help treat mould exposure?

Peater

i have symptoms that seem to fit with mold exposure, but the most distressing part of it is, I have had maybe 2 hours sleep in the last 5 days. My adrenaline is racing. My heart feels like it’s pounding out of my chest.

A high salt medium fat medium protein meal generally calms me. Dissolve some gelatin into for good aminos. I fell asleep straight away yesterday after dinner, and although I had a physically demanding day at work, that doesn't often happen.

Genuine.2me

A high salt medium fat medium protein meal generally calms me. Dissolve some gelatin into for good aminos. I fell asleep straight away yesterday after dinner, and although I had a physically demanding day at work, that doesn't often happen.
Thanks.
I have tried that type of thing, but maybe I didn’t have enough.
It might help me , in general, from my normal sleep issues from being hypothyroid.
I’ll give a try.

Genuine.2me

Genuine.2me

I appreciate the people that took the time to give me suggestions.
It would seem I’ve had had bad advice from 2 doctors. I had driven to see the first doctor for a work medical. Feeling fine when I left, then having a heart rate of 109 at the medical. The car’s AC filter being the culprit. When the doctor saw I was taking thyroid, he automatically decided my meds were too high.
I had a consultation with a second doctor, who said I was hypothyroid, but dropped me to a dosage about 5 times lower than I had been self treating.
Last night I tried a couple of T3/T4 tablets. Within 15 minutes, my heart rate had calmed right down, and within an hour, I was asleep.
If it wasn’t for this forum; the knowledge sharing from Haidut; Danny Roddy; and Dr Peat; I wouldn’t have had the knowledge to make the low thyroid connection, or be willing stray from the instructions of a doctor, because I’ve been learning what my body needs.

Last night I tried a couple of T3/T4 tablets. Within 15 minutes, my heart rate had calmed right down, and within an hour, I was asleep.
If it wasn’t for this forum; the knowledge sharing from Haidut; Danny Roddy; and Dr Peat; I wouldn’t have had the knowledge to make the low thyroid connection, or be willing stray from the instructions of a doctor, because I’ve been learning what my body needs.
Great that thyroid made you feel better! It is a life- saver. It lowers serotonin and adrenalin, and increases CO2 and ATP. No wonder Peat places so much emphasis on thyroid function.

Genuine.2me

Great that thyroid made you feel better! It is a life- saver. It lowers serotonin and adrenalin, and increases CO2 and ATP. No wonder Peat places so much emphasis on thyroid function.
Yes, I agree.
It is very unfortunate that doctors are no longer taught to recognise the symptoms or how to treat the condition.
At 137kg (302lbs) I was being told by doctors that my blood pressure was alarming high, and I needed to lose weight! So, Doc, how am I supposed to do that with so much estrogen and low thyroid?
I had dieted and exercised my way to that weight.

You can not treat mold illness until you are removed from the toxic environment. Ozone sauna, And other biohacks were helpful for me only when I was no longer exposed.

You can not treat mold illness until you are removed from the toxic environment. Ozone sauna, And other biohacks were helpful for me only when I was no longer exposed.
X2

Have you confirmed the presence of mold, either visually or by a strong musty odor?

Last year, my house became so riddled with mold due to poor placement (bottom of a hill with heavy clay soil) and construction (pier and beam foundation without proper drainage) that I was forced to sell it. Mold had taken root in the AC system and was spread throughout the entire house. It grew on every surface that could hold moisture.

If the mold is confined to a certain area then you could tackle it yourself by using an ozone generator and by addressing the root of the issue (often times a water leak). Either that or you could hire a mold remediation company and general contractor.

Symptom wise, what helped me the most was staying outside as much as possible and sleeping in my truck, eating a zero carb diet, and Pau d'Arco tea. I normally don't advise a low carb diet but for some reason it took away the constant nausea and gave me my mental clarity back while I was dealing with the mold. The inability to think clearly and the memory lapses were the most frightening symptoms I had. Of course, zero carb is ostensibly effective for weight loss too, though it isn't as muscle sparing as the zero carb zealots claim, at least for lean individuals. I was eating over 3lbs of 93 percent lean beef a day and losing weight. I went from 155lbs to 140lbs in about 3 months with little activity.

It took me around 4 months to really feel good and energetic again after moving while my attempt to recover the weight that I lost is still ongoing. I hope you find this information helpful and that your situation is nowhere near as dire as mine was.

Genuine.2me

Once again, I appreciate that people have taken the time to try to help me.
I read that the symptoms of mold exposure symptoms can show up as early as 2 hours from exposure, and that seemed to fit in with my experience. Bear in mind, that I was actually about 3 weeks on very little sleep, so I was a bit of a panic.
I had bought a b12 spray, just in case the heart palpitations were actually a result of a deficiency, but that had no effect.
After developing glossitis, I revisited the idea of a b12 deficiency. I have realised that I was taking the wrong form of supplement to treat any deficiency.
So, having just taken my first methylcobalamin tablet, I’m waiting to see any improvements.

Genuine.2me

Hi. I did post that I realised I had chronic B12 deficiency. Thankfully, nothing to do with mold.
So, no, I haven’t tried that product.

Starship

Keep fresh air coming in if you can afford to lose a bit of heat. That's what I do. I have mold growing in 2 rooms of my house but it doesn't seem to affect me, yet.