MSM + TAURINE very restorative for hair health (I think!)

GenericName86

So TGF can be a positive or negative? It says turn on or off the stem cells?

Vitamin D also plays a part with tgf-Beta

GorillaHead

Lol big news? Bruh that is not big news at all. We’ve all known about tgfb for like a decade.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Lol big news? Bruh that is not big news at all. We’ve all known about tgfb for like a decade.
As in mainstream catching on....

I'm the one that posted about TGFB in relation to hair loss like 4 years ago lol

Greyfox

As you can see in the wet hair photos, although I do have a receding hairline, I don't yet have terrible fibrosis of the scalp. My hair is naturally very thin and since puberty the hair has been becoming increasingly thinner and lifeless.

View attachment 25126
View attachment 25127

The last few months I've been experimenting again with SULFUR based amino acids and my hair thickness, texture and overall health of the hair shafts has improved dramatically- natural curls seem to be coming back and it definitely feels thicker all over.

TAURINE (2-5g per day)
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (1g per day)
L-Methionine (only occasional as dangerous long term )

View attachment 25129

I could also experiment with other SULFUR based amino acids like L-cysteine or NAC but they seem more risky for overall health.

MSM and taurine are generally pretty safe for long term use.

Anyway I hope this helps other people trying to improve thickness and density of their hair- definitely try Taurine and MSM!!

Other things I take fairly regularly against progression of male pattern baldness:

- progesterone
- methylene blue
- t3
- Cyproheptadine
- zinc
- vitamin c
- Niacinamide
- b1
Cyproheptadine by itself has remarkable effects on hair quality and retention. When I upped my dose and cut fat I noticed my hair became non-greasy and the hair itself had this wispy, feathery quality to it that felt good. I went on a zero fat experiment and my hair which has been falling out consistently for years had become resistant to even tugging on it. I no longer believe the mainstream assertion that we are "supposed" to lose hundreds of hair per day.

GorillaHead

Cyproheptadine by itself has remarkable effects on hair quality and retention. When I upped my dose and cut fat I noticed my hair became non-greasy and the hair itself had this wispy, feathery quality to it that felt good. I went on a zero fat experiment and my hair which has been falling out consistently for years had become resistant to even tugging on it. I no longer believe the mainstream assertion that we are "supposed" to lose hundreds of hair per day.
Endotoxin. I now believe endotoxin increase ar sensitivity causing in imbalance in certain tissues like prostate and hair follicles

Greyfox

Endotoxin. I now believe endotoxin increase ar sensitivity causing in imbalance in certain tissues like prostate and hair follicles
Endotoxin surely does have a negative effect on hair. The bowel toxins can cause hypertension and reduced peripheral circulation. This tension is hard to fix if it goes unnoticed. Just recently i noticed that after eating too much fat (icecream) consecutive days in a row, that my hair started falling out significantly again. It turns out the extra fat caused an initial reduction of circulation to the scalp, which caused it to become tense. This tension caused a rapid accumulation of dead skin cells which would mix with sebum to produce this gunky stuff that i could scrape off with my fingernails. I decided to meditate and focus on relaxing my neck, forehead and scalp. It took some conscious effort to let go but once i managed to relax my head, the situation stabilised and now the cells aren't dying anywhere near as much. The difference was striking enough that it was observable right after meditating.

GorillaHead

Endotoxin surely does have a negative effect on hair. The bowel toxins can cause hypertension and reduced peripheral circulation. This tension is hard to fix if it goes unnoticed. Just recently i noticed that after eating too much fat (icecream) consecutive days in a row, that my hair started falling out significantly again. It turns out the extra fat caused an initial reduction of circulation to the scalp, which caused it to become tense. This tension caused a rapid accumulation of dead skin cells which would mix with sebum to produce this gunky stuff that i could scrape off with my fingernails. I decided to meditate and focus on relaxing my neck, forehead and scalp. It took some conscious effort to let go but once i managed to relax my head, the situation stabilised and now the cells aren't dying anywhere near as much. The difference was striking enough that it was observable right after meditating.
Fat circulates endotoxin thats the problem with fat. We need a way to bind and excrete endotoxin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals