I feel like I can’t breathe

S-VV

I am seeing people run into issues with it. I think HCl is probably much safer. I think the fat soluble B1's may lead to toxicity issues and also more prone to cause deficiency issues in other areas. Not sure if I am correct but that is the way I am leaning right now.
Interesting. I don't get the same energy boost with the fat solubles that HCl gives me. In fact, I barely get a boost at all.

mostlylurking

I am seeing people run into issues with it. I think HCl is probably much safer. I think the fat soluble B1's may lead to toxicity issues and also more prone to cause deficiency issues in other areas. Not sure if I am correct but that is the way I am leaning right now.
Thanks for the clarification. I remember Dr. Peat saying that he preferred thiamine HCI over the "synthetics". I had a bad reaction to the TTFD thiamine (oil soluble synthetic), it gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. So I use thiamine HCI.

Dr. Lonsdale and his followers promote the TTFD thiamine; they say it is the only thiamine that gets through the blood brain barrier. But the thiamine HCI cleared up my foggy head. Dr. Costantini (neurologist in Italy, treated Parkinson's patients) only recommends thiamine HCI because "it's the only thiamine that gets into the neurons".

Elliot Overton has a video about thiamine side effects. He points out that it is more likely to experience side effects with TTFD thiamine, but this is the one he recommends anyway:

Nemo

Thank you for this. Cancer has been a paranoia of mine for exactly this reason. Is there any blood test that could detect any type of cancer? Like WBC, etc

The free fatty acids seem like they could be a likely cause. I have experimented with aspirin in the last with success.

Interesting about peppermint. I usually avoid it due to acid reflux. I don’t have bad acid reflux but that will cause it for me.

Stsfut, when I was diagnosed, my blood pH was down at 5 point something and I had elevated serum calcium. So you might talk to your doctor about testing those and take it from there. They were part of a routine check-up for me.

Aspirin is great and very helpful, and I would check out thyroid too. I always feel particularly good when I take both together.

Also progesterone with DHEA. And keep your Vitamin D levels up.

Might try blocking serotonin with famotidine (Pepcid) while you're in the early stages of getting all this underway.

And I'll just mention again that Haidut has been paying for studies at a university in Bulgaria of his product Pyrucet for various cancers. He's had extraordinary results and you might want to consider it even if you don't have cancer. (Maybe hit him up with an email.)

But in the end you want to find out what put you in this state in the first place, and for me I'm pretty sure it was being hypothyroid.

Grapelander

Try Pregnenolone. Take a deep breath and hold until uncomfortable a few times a day (or try the bag breathing).

June

Update to all: I took some pure T3 and for the first time in like weeks I feel I can naturally breathe and relax. WTF! I think for some reason I am suddenly not converting T4 (I’ve been taking a mix of NDT/T4)
Did the T3 continue to help?