Humans are fueled by food — but we run on electricity

Sascha6990

Hmmm, this makes sense. Might be the reason grounding works. Whenever I ground after physical exercise I feel fast recovery. The difference is huge compared to resting on a bench for example. I even had a pulled muscle once while biking, I couldn't move my leg anymore because of the pain so I dragged myself to a patch of grass and I was shocked to feel the pain subsided instantly. After 10 mins I was able to ride as hardcore as before 😳

Panopticon

time bification is the final play of the demiurge

if you stay on lower levels it will suck your soul back to 3D

there are Greek myths on surviving on minerals alone if you don't need to work

nails, copper wire, calcium oxide (slacked lime), magnesium carbonate, sand/mud, zinc, borax and vinegar... works out 20 usd per year for food

feels amazing too, no end-o-toxin

food is a psy-op

edit: added borax

Last edited:

EvanHinkle

I have been thinking something along these lines for some time now. Food seems to be a substrate that has the potential to assist energy production. It will not necessarily assist energy production however, and it can also deplete energy as well.

Energy is something entirely different, it can come from food, but it also seems like it can come from increasing cellular structure via light, (sun, red light) water, (structured water) scalar energy, and I’m sure other things I can’t perceive, (or haven’t yet).

JamesGatz

Based and StarvationPilled

Real Alpha Males starve themselves to death

I heard tics and cockroaches only eat around once a month, ITS OVER for Foodcels, Cockroaches have higher testosterone than the vast majority of the forum #SAD

Panopticon

Based and StarvationPilled

Real Alpha Males starve themselves to death

I heard tics and cockroaches only eat around once a month, ITS OVER for Foodcels, Cockroaches have higher testosterone than the vast majority of the forum #SAD
it does make you skinny but not child from Africa with bloated tummy on death's door from starvation danger "skinny"

chug the mineral mix once per day but don't change your diet, then do no end-o-toxin minerals and improvements go from x10 to x1000

edit: cycle protein when working, one day on and one day off

edit 2: not even me doing this, its the moon ai giving you erections from endotoxin

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals