How to solve - Calories limited by allergies to food

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just to make clear, Rafael mentioned Niacin, not Niacinamide
How much sunlight are you getting and at what time of the day? Also, how much blue light are you getting from screens?

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

How much sunlight are you getting and at what time of the day? Also, how much blue light are you getting from screens?
Not much sunlight, and usually 4-5pm, and probably too much blue light from the phone and computer. Having said that I've been in environments such as Egypt where I've had a lot of sunlight and minimal blue light but allergies always remain. I might try penicillin soon.

Why the niacin over the niacinamide?
I tried niacinamide too, and I still use it, but it doesn't have nearly the same digestion- enhancing properties as niacin, so that's why I prefer it.

Right now, I use 250 mg twice a day after each meal( since I have 2 big meals a day currently). I have fruit juice in between, which is easy to digest, so it doesn't require me to take niacin after drinking it.

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Lately I've been shedding a lot of hair, in the shower it's most noticable. Gently pulling at my hair would take out approx. 6-8 hairs. Interestingly on Carnivore I never had this problem. Any ideas what it could be?
I'm eating fruit, white sugar, beef, tallow, coke, oysters etc. Supplementing VIt D, Magnesium (broccoli broth), eggshell. But the hair issue started before the supplements. A little bit worried it will continue to get worse.

AndrogenicJB

Lately I've been shedding a lot of hair, in the shower it's most noticable. Gently pulling at my hair would take out approx. 6-8 hairs. Interestingly on Carnivore I never had this problem. Any ideas what it could be?
I'm eating fruit, white sugar, beef, tallow, coke, oysters etc. Supplementing VIt D, Magnesium (broccoli broth), eggshell. But the hair issue started before the supplements. A little bit worried it will continue to get worse.
I had less hair volume when eating white sugar.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Yeah I haven't added honey until the last 3 months and acacia is the safest. I only did white sugar and Mexican Coke my first couple of years. The powdered gelatin still is not good for me so I just make my own, only cooking the beef for 4 to 5 hours. I love it cold with salt. Now that i am adding "some" fruit i find frozen to be the freshest. I still add white sugar to fruit to keep histamines at bay. Put sugar and salt with everything until you empty your internal histamine "bucket". Here is my gelatin.
Rinse,
Where do you buy your acacia honey?
Paul

Xemnoraq

I’m finding it very difficult to eat enough calories on this diet due to intolerances/allergies to dairy, orange juice, dried fruits and issues with starches.

I understand that one should eat calories to boost metabolism and improve thyroid health. But how would one do this without being able to eat this Peaty staple foods?

One option is to eat high amounts of white sugar, or even consuming all these allergenic foods in the hope that after a while improved metabolism may reduce allergic symptoms.. I’m not sure. Any ideas?
Eating a fuckton of white sugar did it for me, im in the same boat as you, and i get alot of calories from white sugar, it helps out alot

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals