Had To Eliminate Yet Another Nutritive Food; How Do I Make This Stop?

Eggs were treating me good for a long time. Now when I eat them I get indigestion, stomach pain, and weirdly, I loose my voice and get a cough. Same thing happens if I eat liver.

I've already eliminated dairy (due to GERD), goat dairy (flares up psoriasis), wheat/gluten (I have Celiac), all starches (gallbadder/pancreas pain), melons (allergic to them), shellfish (allergic hives), greens and herbs (the ones that stimulate bile flow), pineapple (allergy), nightshades (give me rashes), gelatin/collagen (endotoxin and arginine excess causing headaches and shingles).

My guts are so messed up and I've already got severe malnutrition problems.

Despite all these issues though, my energy is pretty good, sleep is good, mentally I feel good besides scared about my future abilities to simply eat food.

Just wondering if anyone out there has dealt with this and/or else knows how to resolve it.
Is it even possible to resolve it?
I can't even imagine a day when I can drink milk again or have goat cheese. It'd be a miracle.

I am currently on many supp's which I want to get off but I would need to get the nutrients from foods which I can't eat.

You sound like the stereotypical carnivore-wildtype,who is allergic to junkfood and Poisonous Plants?Can you eat meat?

Eggs were treating me good for a long time. Now when I eat them I get indigestion, stomach pain, and weirdly, I loose my voice and get a cough. Same thing happens if I eat liver.

I've already eliminated dairy (due to GERD), goat dairy (flares up psoriasis), wheat/gluten (I have Celiac), all starches (gallbadder/pancreas pain), melons (allergic to them), shellfish (allergic hives), greens and herbs (the ones that stimulate bile flow), pineapple (allergy), nightshades (give me rashes), gelatin/collagen (endotoxin and arginine excess causing headaches and shingles).

My guts are so messed up and I've already got severe malnutrition problems.

Despite all these issues though, my energy is pretty good, sleep is good, mentally I feel good besides scared about my future abilities to simply eat food.

Just wondering if anyone out there has dealt with this and/or else knows how to resolve it.
Is it even possible to resolve it?
I can't even imagine a day when I can drink milk again or have goat cheese. It'd be a miracle.

I am currently on many supp's which I want to get off but I would need to get the nutrients from foods which I can't eat.

+ higher dosed copper (~2x2mg/d) for diaminooxidase, B6 and Vitamin C,and lots of meat and animalfat and liver,and like another member said,B-complex 6x/d higher dosed,like 5-10x of RDA.
And maybe follow the advice of redsun more closely in regards to histamine,but other forum-members had success with copper none the less.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Hi there zpol, I feel you with the gut problems. I’ve been working on them myself. It sounds like your taking a lot of supplements. I also started that way; you read and people say this vitamin does this to help with digestion and this vitamin does this and then your having like 5-6 pills with 1 type of vitamin targeting one type of symptom. If I might share and recommend some things I’ve learned in my research to fix my own digestion problems (sometimes sharp pain under my ribs on left side, bloating 1-2 hrs after meals, and lots of gas).

First I’d recommend not taking aspirin. I took a lot of aspirin when I learned about peating but it’s just so acidic. I don’t believe the claims ray make that aspirin won’t cause ulcers. Maybe in a person with a healthy and strong stomach it won’t, but for someone with digestion problems I would avoid it. I think it corroded the mucus lining in my stomach a bit, maybe not full blown ulcer but definitely thinned the lining because if I’m not careful in my eating i get sharp pains in the same area in my stomach sometimes. Ginger is a traditional remedy for stomach inflammation and protects the mucus lining.

secondly I learned from dan pompas podcasts that while sibo and bacterial problems is a real problem in some people. In most the patients he worked with its only a result of other imbalances in the body and once you remove the actual source of the problem the microbiome can shift itself back to the proper flora.

I recommend doing a clean reset of the gut. If you can depending on your schedule; do it 4 day bone broth fast. It’s easier for people than a straight up water fast although that would be strongest and most effective. What it does is it starves down the good AND the bad bacteria in the gut. Then after day 4 (studies show the greatest amount of autophagy, cellular cleanup, happens around day 4 of a fast when stored liver glucose I used up and the body switches to burning ketones from fat) you start the “inoculation phase.” Keep eating bone broth which supplies gelatin for healing damaged gut lining, i.e leaky gut. Eat steamed or boiled soft vegetables (or throw it into your broth). Start adding good fermented foods like homemade or organic kefir, unpasteurized miso, fermented foods, beet kvass, homemade water kefir. Try to avoid the probiotic drinks with a lot of sugar you find at health food stores like kombucha. At this stage both good and bad bacteria have been starved down and we want to try to support only the good bacteria to regrow and not feed the bad bacteria sugars to grow. So avoid even fresh juices because even though they have a lot of vitamins, they are also concentrated sources of sugar. Avoid also refined carbs for the first few days. Eat low to moderate protein only. Get most your calories from good fats like avacado, olive oil, butter, grass fed meats. for the first two days after fasting you don’t need to eat the same amount of calories as normal, eating half to two thirds your normal calories is fine while your digestion slowly starts up again. Add meat and hard to digest things like nuts only on day 2-3.

Someone mentioned raw egg yolks. Pasture raised Egg yolks havE loads of vitamin a and e which are damaged by cooking. You can see this because the deep orange color turns yellow, then light yellow, then almost grey blue with prolonged cooking. This is the heat sensitive vitamin a and e being destroyed. Also pasture raised chickens have super deep orange yolks while you’ll notice conventional soy fed chickens have very light yellow yolks. Analyses of the yolks shown 3-5x vitamin a and e in pastured eggs. Egg yolks also are a great source of phospholipids like phosphatydlcholine (sorry for spelling) which nourish your cell membranes (your cells are like 80% lipids I think I read). I think maybe you developed allergies to eggs is because the egg white can actually be allergenic to some people with impaired digestion. According to salley Fallon in nourishing traditions, the egg white contains difficult to digest proteins and these proteins called lysosomes have a tendency to attach to bacteria and endotoxins And carry it through the blood stream. So It’s always important to cook egg whites, whereas egg yolks are best eaten runny. Or just separate the egg whites out, which may be best for someone on a gut healing protocol.

So this way of starving all bacteria down (good and bad) with a Bone broth fast or water fast, and Then reinnoculating with good bacteria is found to be Much more effective than trying to take some probiotics while you have some bacterial overgrowth. It’s like throwing a bucket of water into a flaming house. It’s just not going to create a big enough impact. So first starve both good and bad bacteria down, then inoculate with good bacteria while avoiding foods that feed bad bacteria like sugars and refined carbs.

another thing I highly recommend is this product called Ion Biome, formerly called Restore. It’s probably the best leaky gut supplement I’ve found. It basically tightens up intestinal tight junctions that have been damaged by glyphosate and gluten. There’s great podcasts done by Ben greenfield, dan pumps, dr mercola with the founder dr Zach bush for the exact scientific info on how it works. But basically it signals your cells to close up those tight junctions that have been damaged by pesticides and gluten, thus repairing “leaky gut.” What’s cool about this supplement is it was designed with glyphosate in mind, so if you take a teaspoon before each meal, it can reduce the damage of glyphosate on intestinal tight junctions by like 90%. Of course the best option is to avoid all pesticides, but these days even organic foods have been found to be contaminated by glyphosate from the water or wind. It’s probably my favorite daily supplement because of the situation we live in today. 50 years ago it would probably be the most useless supplement since they didn’t use pesticides and stuff, but today it’s invaluable.

I have started adding in some coconut oil mayo (egg yolk only), so far so good. I'm not sure if I could just gulp them down like I've seen some people do. Although, I think I read on Paul Jaminet's PHD's website they must be eaten whole for the benefits. Not sure; it's probably splitting hairs at that point. Do you eat yolks only? What do you do with the whites; throw them out? I eat the shells so no waste there but what to do with the whites?

I did do a water fast before, many years ago when I was high carb vegan. It did cure a particularly nasty infection which ABX and antifungals didn't touch but the SIBO came right back. Another fast would be last resort but I will keep it in mind.

Never heard of Dan Pompas but what he says is right in line with what I've read and learned as far as you have to fix the imbalance first and foremost.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

You sound like the stereotypical carnivore-wildtype,who is allergic to junkfood and Poisonous Plants?Can you eat meat?
Ick, I've become a stereotype. Was hoping to avoid that. Yes I can eat meat; steak, hamburger, lamb, fat-free chicken breast. Pork products and turkey, not so much; I think they add meat glue to some products which can be problematic for Celiac (which i have).

+ higher dosed copper (~2x2mg/d) for diaminooxidase, B6 and Vitamin C,and lots of meat and animalfat and liver,and like another member said,B-complex 6x/d higher dosed,like 5-10x of RDA.
And maybe follow the advice of redsun more closely in regards to histamine,but other forum-members had success with copper none the less.

Thanks. My doc tested my minerals and concluded my zinc to copper ratio was too low so I started taking zinc. She also put me on selenium. This cured migraines for me, literally cured them. I don't even get my Zomig Rx refilled anymore. But this may have caused an imbalance (copper in this case), as is the fear when supplementing with any vitamin or mineral.
I got some Crown Prince oysters. I'm going to trial those and see if I get a reaction.
Thank you for these suggestions, I appreciate it.

redsun

The fact that liver exacerbated indigestion (which is way worse offender at lowering histamine, worsening Zn:Cu ratio) indicates his food intolerance issues are because of histamine related issues causing digestive troubles.

@Zpol Do you have seasonal allergies? Also how often do you get sick if at all? I am talking cold or flu. How is salivary flow (do you have good salivary flow or do you get dry mouth a lot? Does liver worsen dry mouth? (You already said it worsens digestion). Also where is libido at; is it barely there or is it good or even high?

mostlylurking

I've lived through many years of leaky gut and being pretty much universally reactive to almost all foods, chemicals, air born allergens. I've had 2 Alcat food sensitivity tests (about $1,300.00 each, 10 years apart) I was pretty sick for around 40 years. Then I got rheumatoid arthritis and was facing living in an assisted living facility (at age 65) because I couldn't do things like brush my teeth because my thumb joints had deteriorated.

Then I found Ray Peat. I learned from reading his articles that my main underlying issue was hypothyroidism. I found a different endocrinologist (in his 80's) who was willing to go by my symptoms rather than the stupid blood test. I doubled my thyroid medication to 180 mg of Acella brand natural desiccated thyroid. Within a few weeks I was much much better. In 9 months I was pretty much well. It took that long to get the thyroid med doubled and optimized because the doctor stair-stepped my dose up over that time.

The food allergies are caused by leaky gut. Partially digested food molecules (aka poop) floating around in your blood tend to cause problems. You heal your gut by getting your thyroid function optimized. Your body can't heal itself if you are hypothyroid. The amount of thyroid you are taking is pretty small and you seem to be pretty symptomatic. One grain of thyroid equals 60 mg. A standard starting dose is usually 1-2 grains and then increased to usually 2 grains over a few weeks-months. I take 3 grains (higher than average) and that works well for me. Some people need 4 or 5 grains to feel healthy. I don't know why doctors don't want to give enough thyroid medication but it seems to be very rare to find a doctor who has a clue about it.

It's important to know how to interpret your blood work so you can discuss it intelligently with the doctor. The test isn't calibrated correctly. The goal is to get the TSH under 1 and to get the T3 into high normal, almost out of range to the high side. At least that was my goal after reading up on it. Doctors do not know the test isn't calibrated correctly; they just do what they've been taught which is pretty pitiful.

The other thing that causes allergy problems is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) which is caused by hypothyroidism and your diet. If you can keep your blood sugar up you won't have problems with what's floating around in the air. Sugar is your friend. A keto diet will finish me off so I don't do that.

It sounds like your doctor is dancing around wanting to run a bunch of exciting tests ($$$$$) and look into all sorts of extraneous things ($$$$$) and not address OPTIMIZING the dosage of your thyroid medication. I've been through that with other doctors. Then I got really focused and obsessive with getting my thyroid medication optimized, found a reasonable doctor, and took to complaining constantly to him about being constipated/diarrhea , cold, exhausted, and inflamed. It worked! I got my med increased and now I don't have allergies anymore, food or air born. And the rheumatoid arthritis went away too.

All that said, nightshade foods make me hurt so I avoid tomatoes and am very careful with preparing the occasional poblano pepper. If I remove all the seeds and membrane, I can eat the pepper. I can eat a little organic tomato sauce occasionally. Bananas make me hurt because they are high serotonin so I avoid them. Cantaloupe makes my head drain like I'm getting a cold so I don't eat it. So I'm careful with what I eat. I avoid PUFA. I've been on this diet for 5 years (I'm 70).

I don't eat much muscle meat. I eat a lot of dairy and gelatin (and sugar). I don't eat veggies much anymore and never eat any raw salad. I do eat a lot of oranges and orange juice. Some shellfish (lobster, shrimp), some liver, some home grown free range eggs, coconut oil, butter. And lots of carrot salad. I put sugar, vanilla, and gelatin in my milk. It's a Peaty kind of diet. I eat at home 90% of the time. Eating out is really difficult because of the PUFA. Usually I just have a glass of milk with sugar. People look at me funny but I don't care.

I take these supplements: niacinamide, thiamine, riboflavin, magnesium glycinate, ground eggshells (calcium), pregnenolone, progesterone, cascara sagrada. I take aspirin each night, about 650mg. I take D3, A, and K2 transdermally daily.

I hope you will read all you can find written by Ray Peat and Broda Barnes about hypothyroidism and also about hypoglycemia. I think it will be very helpful.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

@Zpol Do you have seasonal allergies? Also how often do you get sick if at all? I am talking cold or flu. How is salivary flow (do you have good salivary flow or do you get dry mouth a lot? Does liver worsen dry mouth? (You already said it worsens digestion). Also where is libido at; is it barely there or is it good or even high?

Yes to seasonal allergies. Since taking the zinc and selenium this year I only got two colds, prior to that I got a cold or flu about every couple months. Dry mouth happens but only occasionally. Eating liver doesn't really trigger dry mouth, at least not moreso than anything else. Libido is low and pointless even if were higher because my guts hurt and/or ovaries hurt too much to do anything. Ironically, libido is highest around ovulation but that's when the ovary pain is the worst. So there's that problem too.
Thank you for helping me do some troubleshooting.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I've lived through many years of leaky gut and being pretty much universally reactive to almost all foods, chemicals, air born allergens. I've had 2 Alcat food sensitivity tests (about $1,300.00 each, 10 years apart) I was pretty sick for around 40 years. Then I got rheumatoid arthritis and was facing living in an assisted living facility (at age 65) because I couldn't do things like brush my teeth because my thumb joints had deteriorated.

Then I found Ray Peat. I learned from reading his articles that my main underlying issue was hypothyroidism. I found a different endocrinologist (in his 80's) who was willing to go by my symptoms rather than the stupid blood test. I doubled my thyroid medication to 180 mg of Acella brand natural desiccated thyroid. Within a few weeks I was much much better. In 9 months I was pretty much well. It took that long to get the thyroid med doubled and optimized because the doctor stair-stepped my dose up over that time.

The food allergies are caused by leaky gut. Partially digested food molecules (aka poop) floating around in your blood tend to cause problems. You heal your gut by getting your thyroid function optimized. Your body can't heal itself if you are hypothyroid. The amount of thyroid you are taking is pretty small and you seem to be pretty symptomatic. One grain of thyroid equals 60 mg. A standard starting dose is usually 1-2 grains and then increased to usually 2 grains over a few weeks-months. I take 3 grains (higher than average) and that works well for me. Some people need 4 or 5 grains to feel healthy. I don't know why doctors don't want to give enough thyroid medication but it seems to be very rare to find a doctor who has a clue about it.

It's important to know how to interpret your blood work so you can discuss it intelligently with the doctor. The test isn't calibrated correctly. The goal is to get the TSH under 1 and to get the T3 into high normal, almost out of range to the high side. At least that was my goal after reading up on it. Doctors do not know the test isn't calibrated correctly; they just do what they've been taught which is pretty pitiful.

The other thing that causes allergy problems is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) which is caused by hypothyroidism and your diet. If you can keep your blood sugar up you won't have problems with what's floating around in the air. Sugar is your friend. A keto diet will finish me off so I don't do that.

It sounds like your doctor is dancing around wanting to run a bunch of exciting tests ($$$$$) and look into all sorts of extraneous things ($$$$$) and not address OPTIMIZING the dosage of your thyroid medication. I've been through that with other doctors. Then I got really focused and obsessive with getting my thyroid medication optimized, found a reasonable doctor, and took to complaining constantly to him about being constipated/diarrhea , cold, exhausted, and inflamed. It worked! I got my med increased and now I don't have allergies anymore, food or air born. And the rheumatoid arthritis went away too.

All that said, nightshade foods make me hurt so I avoid tomatoes and am very careful with preparing the occasional poblano pepper. If I remove all the seeds and membrane, I can eat the pepper. I can eat a little organic tomato sauce occasionally. Bananas make me hurt because they are high serotonin so I avoid them. Cantaloupe makes my head drain like I'm getting a cold so I don't eat it. So I'm careful with what I eat. I avoid PUFA. I've been on this diet for 5 years (I'm 70).

I don't eat much muscle meat. I eat a lot of dairy and gelatin (and sugar). I don't eat veggies much anymore and never eat any raw salad. I do eat a lot of oranges and orange juice. Some shellfish (lobster, shrimp), some liver, some home grown free range eggs, coconut oil, butter. And lots of carrot salad. I put sugar, vanilla, and gelatin in my milk. It's a Peaty kind of diet. I eat at home 90% of the time. Eating out is really difficult because of the PUFA. Usually I just have a glass of milk with sugar. People look at me funny but I don't care.

I take these supplements: niacinamide, thiamine, riboflavin, magnesium glycinate, ground eggshells (calcium), pregnenolone, progesterone, cascara sagrada. I take aspirin each night, about 650mg. I take D3, A, and K2 transdermally daily.

I hope you will read all you can find written by Ray Peat and Broda Barnes about hypothyroidism and also about hypoglycemia. I think it will be very helpful.

Thank you!!! I go back and forth thinking my poor digestion is what's keeping me in the hypothyroid state (due the inability to turn foods into ATP) then back to thinking my hypothyroid is what's keeping my digestion so poor. I think I should revisit the issue with my doctor. She said people don't start feeling better until their TSH is below 1 but hasn't bumped my Rx up even though my TSH is at 2.47. So maybe if I press the issue she'll increase my dose. Hypoglycemia is a constant battle. Eating has become quite the painful chore...such irony.

redsun

Yes to seasonal allergies. Since taking the zinc and selenium this year I only got two colds, prior to that I got a cold or flu about every couple months. Dry mouth happens but only occasionally. Eating liver doesn't really trigger dry mouth, at least not moreso than anything else. Libido is low and pointless even if were higher because my guts hurt and/or ovaries hurt too much to do anything. Ironically, libido is highest around ovulation but that's when the ovary pain is the worst. So there's that problem too.
Thank you for helping me do some troubleshooting.

I do think you may see benefit from supplementing histidine (say 2g to start to see how you feel) along with P5P. You are already taking zinc I see. This will provide more raw material for CA enzyme in the stomach that has probably been annihilated by chronic high copper, methionine, and low zinc intake.

That way you can see some relief from your indigestion so you can start tolerating more foods again which I think beyond anything else is the most important thing. You shouldnt have to go through life with such limited food options.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I do think you may see benefit from supplementing histidine (say 2g to start to see how you feel) along with P5P.

Thanks! That's very doable. I can add it to my protein shake. I do take P5P as in Energin but I only take 10 drops I could up it a little.

tara

Hi Zpol, Just a thought to add to the many other people have suggested.
I'm in favour of keeping the diet varied a when possible to improve the odds of covering all the micros. there are a few people around who recommend not eating the same thing every day, as that increases the likelihood of developing allergy or intolerance to it. If there is a way for you too rotate your diet so you get different foods today than yesterday, it might be worth considering a try. Take care.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Hi Zpol, Just a thought to add to the many other people have suggested.
I'm in favour of keeping the diet varied a when possible to improve the odds of covering all the micros. there are a few people around who recommend not eating the same thing every day, as that increases the likelihood of developing allergy or intolerance to it. If there is a way for you too rotate your diet so you get different foods today than yesterday, it might be worth considering a try. Take care.

There is some solid science behind what @redsun has been saying. I've been doing some further research into that. I think if I implement those suggestions I can expand my diet to be more varied, hopefully in time. Thank you!!

ursidae

same, this is scaring me. I cut off starch and went on the redsun/clash diet of meat, eggs and fruit, with some carrot salad. Got some relief then the indigestion and gas started again. Had to cut off dates. Another two days of relief and its things are going to hell again. It must be the cherries. By the end of it I won't be able to eat anything

Broken man

I feel so bad now when I found this thread and still didnt make mine, I am so sorry. So to be honest all the things others wrote are good but I dont think it will help, body should balance your minerals and supps are very important for our condition. Did you visit gastroenterology for screening your intestines to see how its bad? I would recommend you to join Facebook group about low dose naltrexone, I will write you the name of it when I will arrive at home or you can add me on Facebook and I will join you and we can talk more you know, I am on fb more than here.... The group I am talking about is full of good people and also has alot of members so there is a lot of info. If you will post your problem there, I believe you will find Somebody with same illness who can really help you. The most sad thing is that LDN is really game changer and I believe that everybody with autoimmune problems should take it. I am dumb that I started so late... Its not easy, I mean magic pill, from the start, its worse but Its worth it, trust me. AfterLAfter I would recommend you next supps like D-mannose, will send you study if you want, also mildronate should help but I am waiting till it arrive. You can look for calcium ketoglutarate, one member posted about it and it seems good. Orange juice is not problem for you? I mean, Its highly acidic atleast where I am living and can really damage your intestines. Also all supps you are taking orally have like 50% or less absorption....dont have much time now, Will write you later.

Broken man

Also are you drinking instant coffee? I am asking because I was drinking coffee on turkish style but found that it contains yeast..

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Hi @Broken man .

I would love to hear your experience with LDN. Seriously, no rush, just whenever you have time. I did join an LDN Facebook group. I've been going through some of the info there.

I got lots of gastrointestinal tests done about 20 years ago. They said I have tortuous colon, 'big and floppy' were the words they used to explain it to me. Also, I have atrophied villi (as is common with celiac) and of course SIBO (Xifaxan and herbal antibiotics had no effect). Oh yeah, they also said I had spastic colon. I had my gallbladder, bile ducts, and liver scanned a few years ago, they are all 'normal' except gallbladder is slightly contracted.

I used to take d-mannose for interstitial cystitis but it was causing bloating so I quit. I no longer have IC so I haven't re-tried it. I can drink cranberry juice just fine though. I haven't looked into the other two you mentioned yet.

As for OJ, I drink Uncle Matt's organic and Naked brand without any noticable issues. All others that I have tried are too acidic. I'm drinking organic dark roast coffee for now, I don't care for instant coffee.

Thanks for chiming in!

same, this is scaring me. I cut off starch and went on the redsun/clash diet of meat, eggs and fruit, with some carrot salad. Got some relief then the indigestion and gas started again. Had to cut off dates. Another two days of relief and its things are going to hell again. It must be the cherries. By the end of it I won't be able to eat anything
I know the feeling. Hopefully we get this figured out.

somuch4food

I was starting to go down that rabbit hole because of winter-induced paranoia. Like danish, I would second dropping everything and finding enjoyable foods through intuitive eating. Just the stress of thinking about the damage a food could do is enough to trigger unwanted digestive troubles. Eating should be pleasurable to enhance digestibility. You can associate a symptom with a food, when it could really be more circumstantial. As an example, I was aiming for a low histamine/low-med oxalates diet since I thought it related to my issues and it very well could have been, but with the summer weather the issues seem to be going away on their own.

Broken man

Hi @Broken man .

I would love to hear your experience with LDN. Seriously, no rush, just whenever you have time. I did join an LDN Facebook group. I've been going through some of the info there.

I got lots of gastrointestinal tests done about 20 years ago. They said I have tortuous colon, 'big and floppy' were the words they used to explain it to me. Also, I have atrophied villi (as is common with celiac) and of course SIBO (Xifaxan and herbal antibiotics had no effect). Oh yeah, they also said I had spastic colon. I had my gallbladder, bile ducts, and liver scanned a few years ago, they are all 'normal' except gallbladder is slightly contracted.

I used to take d-mannose for interstitial cystitis but it was causing bloating so I quit. I no longer have IC so I haven't re-tried it. I can drink cranberry juice just fine though. I haven't looked into the other two you mentioned yet.

As for OJ, I drink Uncle Matt's organic and Naked brand without any noticable issues. All others that I have tried are too acidic. I'm drinking organic dark roast coffee for now, I don't care for instant coffee.

Thanks for chiming in!

I know the feeling. Hopefully we get this figured out.
Was it pure mannose? Look A good sugar, d-mannose, suppresses autoimmune diabetes
- I had good results with d mannose but Its was with inulin and started to have gas after week of using so ordered pure product.
Creatine could also help but choose creatine hydrochloride - Creatine-loading preserves intestinal barrier function during organ preservation - ScienceDirect
How is your estrogen levels?

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Was it pure mannose? Look A good sugar, d-mannose, suppresses autoimmune diabetes
- I had good results with d mannose but Its was with inulin and started to have gas after week of using so ordered pure product.
Creatine could also help but choose creatine hydrochloride - Creatine-loading preserves intestinal barrier function during organ preservation - ScienceDirect
How is your estrogen levels?

Good to know about the D-mannose, maybe I'll try it again with a better brand.
I do have some creatine, haven't tried it yet. It's the monohydrate though so maybe I'll order the Hcl kind instead (from what I've read it's easier on the digestive system and more absorbable).
My doctor says I don't have high estrogen but that I don't have enough other hormones to balance it, mainly progesterone. But she hasn't tested me in a long time so I'm not so sure anymore.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Hi @Broken man . I'm still having some ups and downs. I tried both the creatine monohydrate and HCL and got some stomach cramping and really dark urine so I'm not sure that's a good route for me at this time. Still a bit on the fence about the d mannose but I did get some cranberry juice, not sure if that will be enough to make a difference though. Still considering the LDN. I've joined the FB group and I'm reading up on there to see if that's my best next move. Currently I have ordered some dessicated bovine pancreas (and some other organs including liver) and plan to use that for a few weeks. I heard RP talking about dessicated pancreas one of his One Radio interviews and did some research, sounds promising. I've taken enzymes before without success though so I don't have especially high hopes but I do think it's worth a try for me. And possibly dessicated gallbladder as well.
How are you doing?