How To Reduce Stress?

Maljam

Excessive stress should be removed of course, but IMO you shouldn't aim for a zero stress life. Stress is what allows muscles to grow, what creates endurance and strength. You should maybe ask yourself, how do I make myself stronger, rather than reduce the stress of the outside world.

When scientists created Biosphere 2, an artificial earth that had no wind, after the trees grew to a certain height they collapsed because the were not able to develop stress wood, which keeps them strong.

Biosphere 2 - Wikipedia

Perhaps reframing stress as being helpful would help you. There is a fantastic book here, which is useful to get out of the belief you need zero stress.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Upside-Stress-Why-Good-You/dp/1583335617

The book mentions at one point that stress is most damaging to those who had the belief that stress is going to damage their health.

Excess stress, like a job you hate, isn't healthy to endure. An abusive partner isn't healthy to endure. But we can't expect to not have challenging periods of our lives.

Meditation, yoga and general exercise are good ways of making yourself resilient to stress. Also making sure you are well fed. A lack of calories is stressful in itself, so any additional stress would compound upon that. Make sure you sleep well, a lack of sleep, similarly to a lack of calories is a stress and makes you less resilient. Deficiencies can also reduce relisience to stress, but eating a wide range of nutritious foods at sufficient calories should cover this for the most part. People often get bogged down in deficiencies and ignore the rest of the problems I mentioned above.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals