How To Calm Down And Recover Metabolism After Very Bitter Arguments?

LUH 3417

Cyproheptadine helps me have clear, thoughtful conversation no matter how emotionally charged the conversation may be. Im able to respond based on how I’m feeling without getting aggressive or letting my emotions get the best of me. It has been simply incredible. The response from the people in my life to my new found style of speaking is the best objective evidence I have for the effectiveness of cyproheptadine. It feels like I get into a flow state and conversations are constructive and creative rather than argumentative and mean spirited. Everything becomes oriented towards the goal of compromise and validating each other’s needs.

Jib

+1 for EFT, though I recommend specifically Faster EFT:

It's very simple. As you get more comfortable, you can use whatever phrases pop into mind. Just like what you wrote in this thread.

While tapping:

"I'm thinking of all the perfect things I could've said to destroy their argument"
"I'm so f***ing angry that they said this to me"
"I have every right to be mad, I was right"

Etc. And while continuing tapping after that:

"I release and let it go. All the things I could've said. Let it go. I'm so angry they said that to me. Let it go. It's safe to let it go. I'm really here right now, just alone with myself, playing these things in my head. Let it go. I'm okay as I let it go. It's safe to let it go. Just let it all go."

Grab your wrist, take a deep breath, blow it out, and say "Peace."

Keep repeating this until it goes away or you pass out. If you do this in bed at night while you can't sleep, you'll eventually pass out. Working on the mind like this is extremely tiring because you're producing big, real changes for yourself. I 100% guarantee that this works as long as you use it. That's the only catch -- it won't work if you don't use it.

The issue doesn't really matter. I have been lying awake at night for very different reasons, unable to sleep. When I really commit to the tapping process, I can fall asleep much easier. The hardest part is getting yourself to do it, and to use it regularly. Us humans are amazing in how much we can be accustomed to wallowing in our misery, in everything we say we don't want, and that we hate...but it's comfortable for us.

So keep in mind it's normal to not want to do it! Remind yourself as you tap, that you are still you. You are not changing yourself as a person, just choosing to have more control over your emotions, more peace, more happiness, more relaxation. Then take the deep breath, blow it out, and say peace. It's safe to let it go.

I promise you, this works. You will see for yourself what I mean when you try it. Resistance will come up, all kinds of excuses, feeling tired, etc., as it's "easier" to just stay angry and in the same thought pattern. But in reality it isn't. It's much easier to just feel good for no reason, instead of feeling bad for no reason :)

I'll be taking my own advice tonight as well. It's a good habit to tap whenever you have a pang of despair or negative emotions coming up that try to "suck you into the void," as I call it.

The last part is to consciously choose to think about what you DO want. Think about something you enjoy. Something that makes you feel good. After the tapping this is critical. You want to re-wire your brain to focus on the things in reality you would like to see. Most of us are conditioned to focus on the things in reality that we don't want to see.

Whatever you focus on, the more you'll see of it, and the more of it will come into your life. You have the power to break the negative cycle of thoughts and bring peace/relaxation into your own mind.
Good luck, and remember, practice and consistency make perfect.

postman

Sometimes you just need to calm yourself, withdraw from the situation, and drink some sugary drink or eat a bar of chocolate and after you become relaxed and calm, give them a call (don't send text messages as they can easily be misinterpreted) and start with an apology even if you know you are right. This way they will start listening to you and be convinced by your arguments.
I think it's a terrible idea to be manipulative if you're actually trying to stop fighting.

Richiebogie

Also, you are waaay too involved in other people. You gotta be able to walk away from them at any point.

Well said.

Also for the OP:

Freedom is important. Let others think and say what they want, just as you like the freedom to think and say what you like.

Of course if they want to vaccinate your children or change their gender then you might need to leave California.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

You say @encerent 'next time when I will have an argument'..life is so precious -happiness is your birthright.

"I love you unconditionally enough for you to have what you want in life but if what you want goes against my values for myself, I love myself unconditionally enough not to have to put up with it. So in other words the difference between regular love as we tend to practice it in physical life, we tend to practice it to place conditions, we tend to have actual contracts like marital contracts and we expect people to stand by the contracts whether they feel love for us or not.
Unconditional love is when you love somebody enough that what you want for them, is for them to have what they want for themselves, and if what they want for themselves is not quite what you want in the relationship, unconditional love for yourself will allow you to leave the relationship. And if that person doesn't want to lose you and they love you and want to give you what you want, they will stay in the relationship but it will be a much more real relationship than a conditional one, what people do out of obligation."
~ Anita Moorjani

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks haidut, I actually caught you last night in your latest chat with Danny Roddy on his channel. (I feel like a celebrity is coming down to look into my suffering and trying to help me with it.) It was great as far as I watched it but I was too preoccupied with my repetitive mental verbalizations to pay attention and continue. I do have cypro on hand and I'll try that next time after I have some argument/trigger to a episode of repetitive--almost delirious (like you said)--thoughts.

You're the next guy to carry on the Peat legacy man. You keep up with the theory and science, and can talk technical biochemistry and physiology as easily and quickly as Peat does as people pose general questions. I notice how you straighten out their questions (as you straighten out Danny's lol) and give them the words in your answer they didn't know how to express in their own questions. You give people actual tools--the right words--to gain more knowledge and understanding.

Even with your science knowledge, you still care about individual human being and what he/she is going through. A lot of scientists especially medical scientists seem to think human beings are inconvenient. They like treating cells and body parts and genes. A suffering person is messy and inconvenient. Doctors don't like you to talk. They rather irradiate you, draw some blood, do a ton of tests and look at your cells. They care about perpetuating science culture, norms and prestige that have nothing to do with people even if they're in the medical field. You come down and give stressed people practical, simple advice to help improve their lives, just as Peat does.

The advice you give is repetitive: but that's a feature. There're a handful of pro-metabolic substances--food and supps--that would almost help any physical or mental ailment. That's the point of the bioenergetic view of the organism though. There are master keys (sugar, thyroid, progesterone) that click right in and unlock human energy to thrive in this world. There are no specialized keys that fit just the brain, the heart, the pink finger, the eyeball , or the "psyche."

Thank you, means a lot to me!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals