How Much Caffeine Is Too Much

stargazer1111

That’s impressive. I’m sticking with just a few hundred mg right now. I have always been a super responder to stimulants. I have to be careful too because I have an addictive personality. I remember years ago when I was a teenager I got hooked on prescription amphetamine because my friend had a prescription but didn’t want to take it. I’ve never felt better in my life ever. It felt like a full body orgasm that lasted for hours. I actually overdosed twice by accident because it made me feel so good. After that supply ran out I tried taking tons of caffeine pills and that just made me really sick and did not have the same effect. I wonder if I was unintentionally self medicating with the amphetamine. I’ve always had motivation/pleasure/low dopamine issues even going back to when I was really little. Maybe small amounts of drugs are actually helpful for me.

After having been off caffeine for many years until recently, small amounts seem to give me the right boost without making me sick. Hopefully, I don’t develop too much of a tolerance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals