High Sugar Consumption: A Problem?

What is the expected negative effect of the daily use of 400 g of sugar [sucrose] in a person on a diet based on the physiological principles of R Peat? [400 g per day - aimed to inhibit cortisol, lipolysis and generously offering fructose]?

Gânico

I eat around 300g daily without problems, only benefits.. But my diet is heavily based on raw milk, raw meat/organs and coffee which makes the pure sugar to be handled pretty well

OP
gilson d dantas
I eat around 300g daily without problems, only benefits.. But my diet is heavily based on raw milk, raw meat/organs and coffee which makes the pure sugar to be handled pretty well
I also eat around 400 g daily. But I would like to know what problems I will have...

FrostedShores

Does sugar deplete all the B vitamins at roughly the same rate? Or should we be more concerned about certain B vitamins? For example, what's its effect on B12 versus Riboflavin?

OP
gilson d dantas
My diet is like yours. But I still afraid of consequencies I dont know.

Gânico

My diet is like yours. But I still afraid of consequencies I dont know.
Don't be afraid, amigo! The whole "sugar le bad it will drain your vitaminz'n minerals" is very over-exagerated here, i think pure sucrose will demand very little from you in the right conditions, which includes keeping the daily influx of nutritional dense foods, especially milk, starch avoidance, and to eat the refined sugar together with things like coffee, milk, aspirin which helps your body processing it.

Old Irenaeus

Don't be afraid, amigo! The whole "sugar le bad it will drain your vitaminz'n minerals" is very over-exagerated here, i think pure sucrose will demand very little from you in the right conditions, which includes keeping the daily influx of nutritional dense foods, especially milk, starch avoidance, and to eat the refined sugar together with things like coffee, milk, aspirin which helps your body processing it.
I'm giving it a whirl. 3 days and counting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals